WTS Level 50 Shadow on Fatman Server menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Phattwoohie's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Level 50 Shadow on Fatman Server

50 Shadow has 3 million credits, about 1.5 million in sellable mats in cargo hold. Full Battlemaster Stalkers gear with all gear augmented with +22 augments. Also have a set of Battlemaster Survivor gear, again fully augmented. Have War Heros saber, 400 slicing, 400 Bioanalysis, 400 Biochem.

I just pvp'd and not much else. Have some comms saved up and I bought both stalkers and survivors sets of gear so I could swap mods if I wanted. I usually let my companion Nadia wear the other set and in open world pvp its funny when people try to attack my companion and don't realize she's wearing battlemasters gear. She hits pretty hard, lol

Couple low level alts, not much to brag about, bought some of the legacy perks like extra experience, quick travel points, etc. Have 3 maxed out companions on affection, about 150 daily comms saved up, and 25 days of game time left.

I've grown bored of the game and I'd be more into it if I had time to do PvE and flashpoints and Operations. I only PvP because I get to play 20 minutes here and there and my job and life don't allow me to raid for a couple hours at a time.

The fatman server is super populated so I know I could just liquidate everything and sell off the credits for 20 bucks a million. Asking $140 for the account, only accepting paypal and since so many scammers are reversing transactions on paypal, you must be not only verified but you must put "virtual goods" in the description with your payment. I am verified with over 100 positive transactions and a premium business member of paypal.

WTS Level 50 Shadow on Fatman Server
    Phattwoohie's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    open to offers, price is negotiable