[WTS] Republic lvl 26 Jedi Sage, Special Edition Account with a month and a half left menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Flowerpwr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] Republic lvl 26 Jedi Sage, Special Edition Account with a month and a half left

As the title says, the only character on the account is a level 26 Jedi Sage. Has about 70k credits, professions are kept up to level, around rank 25 Valor (PvP). The account is special edition (not collector's) so it has the special mount and other various fun objects. It also has about a month and a half let of time on it. Its not a bad game, I enjoyed it, but I quit because I starting playing with some friends and they quit too. I've sold accounts before on this username (Rift though) and I'm asking for $60, as I paid around $85 for it. Send me a PM if you're interested!

[WTS] Republic lvl 26 Jedi Sage, Special Edition Account with a month and a half left
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lowering price to $50, PM if interested or have any other questions!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lowering price to $35. Has about a month left. Final offer