[SELLING] SWTOR: Deluxe edition CD keys  | 60-day prepaid gametime  | LR/AP menu

Trade Details

Free

thcdrop's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

[SELLING] SWTOR: Deluxe edition CD keys $22 | 60-day prepaid gametime $17 | LR/AP

Hello!

I'm selling SWTOR: Deluxe edition CD keys and the 60-day prepaid time keys.

Prices:

SWTOR: Deluxe edition CD key - $22
    SWTOR: 60-day prepaid time - $17

ToS and about:
    -> I do not go first as I am a legit salesman.
    -> These keys are NOT carded, they work with no problems and there is a 100% chance that you will not get banned.
    -> I accept ONLY payments via LibertyReserve and AlertPay . I'm sorry for that, but I've had too many scam tries via Paypal.
    -> I DO NOT offer refunds. I know all keys are legit and working.
    -> I am reselling these keys for quite a bit now and I have great feedback on some other websites.
    -> Key delievery may take up to 48 hours, depending on my and your online time and my access to the computer.

Procedure:
    1. Send an e-mail to [email protected], and mention what you would like to order. e.g.: Hello, I want to order 2x SWTOR deluxe edition CD keys.
    2. You wait for a reply in which you will get my LR/AP account number/e-mail.
    3. You send your payment via LR/AP.
    4. You e-mail me back with the Batch# / Transaction ID.
    5. You get your key via e-mail.
    Last edited by thcdrop; 02-05-2012 at 12:05 PM.

thcdrop's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    For the people who are not introduced with payments via LR/AP.

-> AlertPay works on a similar basis as PayPal. You can deposit funds via Credit Card/bank transfer/cheque.
    -> LibertyReserve works in a way that you exchange your money from e.g. Paypal/Moneybookers/WU and get your money on LR.

Q: What if I have a payment option you do not accept?
    No problem! There are online exchangers which exchange money from one payment type to the other!

Personally, I use:
    ALTARPAY,Instant,Automatic Libertyreserve Exchange, Instant Exchange Alertpay | Alertpay exchanger,Sell liberty reserve,Liberty reserve Exchange,Sell liberty reserve with western Union,Sell liberty reserve with Bank Wire,Paypal Exchanger, Buy Sell Ex
    because they have an automated delievery which takes around 10 minutes in average.

A whole list of exchangers can also be found here: Instant Exchangers | Liberty Reserve Exchangers

So do not hesitate if you have a different payment method! Get your money exchanged and enjoy playing SW:TOR!

Gronolith's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    You say: " -> I am reselling these keys for quite a bit now and I have great feedback on some other websites."
    Could you give me some links then?

tomy800's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Hmm,looks very cheap, does any one know if he's legit/real?