or trade  SWTOR digital delux edition 50 emp BH Merc 500,000+ credits menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Techoverload's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or trade SWTOR digital delux edition 50 emp BH Merc 500,000+ credits

So I have decided this game isn't for me. My BH is actually currently at 43, should be 50 tomorrow or the day after. Currently at 600,000 credits, so I am guessing at what the total will be at level 50 when you deduct the level 50 riding skill. Slicing is maxed, bioanalysis is maxed, biochem I have invested no real time in so its at like 125.

I have all the biomats I have farmed in ship storage as well as tons of mission discoveries from sliceing as well as mods etcs. Ship has 2 bays of storage, have two lvl 40 mounts, the 55k one and the green 25k mount.

Account is the digital deluxe edition so it comes with the level 20 speeder, flare gun, personal stripper, scan bot etc, as well as the vip wrist band for the second level of the fleet cantina.

There is a level like 12-16'ish (can't remember off hand sith on it also) not really worth mentioning, but yeah he is there.

So yeah, I am open to offers, the thirty days runs out on the 21'st. I won't be renewing.

Would prefer to just sell it but may be open to something else. The only game I might be interested in would be a WoW account with cata active, horde side non PVP server.

Will trade for amazon gift cards also.

or trade  SWTOR digital delux edition 50 emp BH Merc 500,000+ credits
    Techoverload's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it helps I will allow the next month to be billed on my account which will give it an additional 30 days of game time past the 21'st. Though obviously any cash offer will have to take that into account.

Again, WoW accounts must be on a NON pvp server. would prefer horde and also please make it a US based server.