SWTOR Account, clean please, would like to try before buy menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

phorentez's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SWTOR Account, clean please, would like to try before buy

Yo guys,

never tried starwars, just watched all the movies, and A LOT of the gaming video's lately, apperently i am low on money, so i do not wanna go
    buy the game from a store + gametime, i rather wanna try it out on one of your accounts you wanna sell, then go buy it from you.

I think i seek a person who has bad experience with this game, and may wanna sell it... For real, so i can buy it for a fair price (if you are never ever gonna play that game again anyway)

Add me on skype: Madshinator

Then we can talk some buisness,

Best regards,
    Phorentez

SWTOR Account, clean please, would like to try before buy
    Unlitmoon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phorentez View Post
    Yo guys,

never tried starwars, just watched all the movies, and A LOT of the gaming video's lately, apperently i am low on money, so i do not wanna go
    buy the game from a store + gametime, i rather wanna try it out on one of your accounts you wanna sell, then go buy it from you.

I think i seek a person who has bad experience with this game, and may wanna sell it... For real, so i can buy it for a fair price (if you are never ever gonna play that game again anyway)

Add me on skype: Madshinator

Then we can talk some buisness,

Best regards,
    Phorentez

I have a spare account I want to sell, but not for less then I paid for the game.
    Shoot me a PM with how much are you able/willing to spend and we can talk.

phorentez's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, thats retarded, you wanna sell a clean account for more than you payed..?

so what is basicly the reason for me to buy your account when i can get my own plain one for less money than you want? :S