Trading rs3 lv108 for a osrs pure menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bluestape's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading rs3 lv108 for a osrs pure

Hey there I got an awesome deal for you a trade for a trade you will be able to make double off the account I would give you for a decent osrs pure account I just lost my pure account this morning and bummed and don't wanna do all that work all over I have a good main account that was created back in 05 you still login with its original username and its on rs3 that I dont play anymore I'm its original owner I i just dont like rs3 has much has osrs I'm willing to make this account trade for a 80 range 70 str 40 attack osrs pure I'm not asking for much just something decent I've spent many summers on this account and would love to make someone else happy with it and make us both happy I only like to pk so if your interested message me or reply heres some screenshots of my account I wanna trade to you if the imgur link wont work by just clicking on it in this post just simply copy and paste into browser and then it will bring you to my RS3 main account pictures everything that is on the account stays has full bandos with godsword has full dragon with d plate whip crystal bow it also has ancient magics and can Ice barrage and for what I'm asking for this account is a win win for you all I wanna do is pk on osrs Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Trading rs3 lv108 for a osrs pure