Selling cheap main - 99 herblore, 99 agility, 99 firemaking - 5 year cape and more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Shizzl3's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling cheap main - 99 herblore, 99 agility, 99 firemaking - 5 year cape and more!

Hello Ownedcore members!

I haven't played RuneScape for more than 1 year now, so I'm looking to sell my main account since I wont ever play again.

Upon buying you will recieve anything you ask for about the account, since I'm the original owner I have everything.

ONLY PAYMENT METHOD IS MONEYBOOKERS
    The stats are:

Combat level: 164

It is not member anymore.

Have finished almost all quests.

There's only about a value of 5 million on the account, since most were sold back when I stopped playing.

It does have some nice items like unobtainable event items, lunar, pots and yeah, lots of rare and unobtainable items. It also have the 99 skill capes and the 5 year cape.

No bans ever on the account. There have been 1 mute back in 2010, but it's gone now.

Do not try to scam me, I won't fall for it. And I can guarantee that the account will be with you forever and I won't take it back.

We can use a middleman if you feel better with that.

Looking for offers! Since those sites like Playkiller / Usfine pays such a low amount. Anything is welcome!
    Last edited by Shizzl3; 06-09-2013 at 05:04 PM.

Selling cheap main - 99 herblore, 99 agility, 99 firemaking - 5 year cape and more!