Don't have an account? Get plat, gear and MORE if you make an account with me. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't have an account? Get plat, gear and MORE if you make an account with me.

*****Found somewhere that sold keys for 22.99$ so you do not have to pay the full 50$ the game costs.*****

Well here's the deal. I'm trying to get 3 referral for Rift. You PM me, and I will give you my referral link. You can make a 7 day trial account FOR FREE using that link.

If you decide to roll on my server ( Highest populated PvP US server - No queues though ) You will get the following. ( Upon purchasing the game and getting me the purchase referral )

- Your first mount paid for
    - 4 of the second biggest bags
    - Help with instances until 50. ( No, we will not powerlevel you from 1-50 )
    - ANY Crafted leveling gear you'd like.
    - A spot into a high-end raiding guild as soon as you join Rift. ( Will explain more about the guild in PM if you're interested )
    - Once you hit 50, me and some of the officers WILL run you through T2 dungeons to get you raid-ready and get most of your Best-in-Slot gear pre-raid.
    - Friends, lots of them. Including our own personal asia farmer lady. <3

So all in all, this post is mostly a call to whoever would like to start playing rift, have everything given to them at 50 and as long as you don't have downs ( We will show you every mechanic you need to know, about your class and the encounters. ) you will be taken to come and roll on raid gear.

TL;DR : PM me for referral link you, buy the game using the link, we be supa friends and you get spoonfed until the end of time. This applies to people without an account reading as well, if you can't PM because of your post count because you just created an account, post here.

Last edited by Parog; 05-14-2011 at 12:28 AM.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Don't have an account? Get plat, gear and MORE if you make an account with me.
    cdmichaelb's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    21/5
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this offer apply to people who already have an account? I'm on Snarebrush - Guardian side, put a lot of work in to my char but the server is dead, so I wouldn't mind rerolling if I had somewhere to go with people who aren't going to quit after a week.

Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gahh this is so interesting! I wanna do it, but I dont think I have the money for the game

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, Sadly it's for the 3 first people who create accounts through my referral link. Your old account won't accept the code. I'm also a reroll from Snarebrush Defiant.
    What's a Parog?

Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying to find some cheap CD Keys for RIFT Somewhere, cause I don't want to pay too much for the game is all I have a rift account now, but wouldnt mind getting into something like ur offering. Any suggestions?

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's only 50$ tbh, and being a newer game, I don't think you'll find many places who will sell the keys for cheaper.
    What's a Parog?