EU: Full T2, 1k+ SP Cleric, best in slot(-1). CHEAP and SAFE! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

m1co's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU: Full T2, 1k+ SP Cleric, best in slot(-1). CHEAP and SAFE!

Anyway, here's the deal.

I'm feeling like that this game is taking wayyy to much time out of my hands, basically i just wanna get rid of the addiction. I was even thinking about deleting my char (as im too lazy to level new one anyway). But im giving it a chance and trying to sell or possibly trade it. As TRION said they are gonna make character transfers happening real soon and working on it as their priority goal, i see no problem for someone to take over my work

Cleric is in EU Firesand-RPPVP server, with some unique names reserved on Scarhide as well. The cleric's name alone is already special, you will get to know it when you are buying it

It has basically best-in-slot T2 healing gear(minus a neck from DD which never drops!), variety of T2 weapons with. Best weapon+offhand for DPS cleric as well.

Almost full T2 Tanking set, easy 150+ toughness and i have tanked every T2 in the game using this set (Including deepstrike mines xpert).

It has 110% Golden Armored Warhorse mount.

Maxed out runecrafting with epic +toughness recipe(many easy plats:P) and epic +50 crit chance for twohander rune. Also almost every Rare recipe in game is available on his list!

Apothecary is around 220, just using it to make cheap-costing +Int serums and Greater Manapotions.

Too lazy to level foraging tho, its around 70s:P

It has epic Greater Essence, on heal chance to do 700 healing over 8 seconds and plenty of fine-tuned essences to get optimal spellpower+crit.

Currently sitting at 1001 spellpower and 18% +5% crit.

Looking at parsers, solohealing boss fights i put out easy 1k+ Healing Per Second, which is enough to soloheal anything in game, instance-wise.

About 230 plat + atleast 100+ plat worth of stuff to sell.

Some 100+ plaques, with some backup T2 gear bought for upcoming 1.2 patch T2 vendor gear upgrade.

Here's a screenie (too lazy to make more:P)

contact me via PM with your contact infos, offers and other stuff:P

looking for legit people only, no scammers and other lowlife scrubs please.

MM is most likely gonna be used!

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Forgot to add:

Subscription plan: 6 Month Subscription
    Active time remaining: 162 Days Renewal date: Oct 14, 2011
    Renewal amount: EUR59.94

EU: Full T2, 1k+ SP Cleric, best in slot(-1). CHEAP and SAFE!
    m1co's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    someone take it off! i was certain im not gonna touch this game again, last night. but now when i wake up i find myself logging in again! HEEEEELP!

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

You got time til tomorrow morning to make offers, im so frustrated about myself that im trying hard to keep myself from deleting my account.
    Last edited by m1co; 05-06-2011 at 11:10 AM.

m1co's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just because i'm gonna do a U-Turn to my current life schedule, i need to get rid of this addictive thing. I will sell this account along with game time, all information and whatever more you want for 50 Euros thru PayPal/Moneybookers/Western Union/Bank Transfer.

I only accept paypal from trusted members with feedback and middleman is recommended.

I will be deleting this account and this thread in 24 hours, because i need gaming out of my life.