SELLING LV 35 +20 Sword END GAME GEAR END GAME MOUNTS FOR CHEAP menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Darkingdom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SELLING LV 35 +20 Sword END GAME GEAR END GAME MOUNTS FOR CHEAP

DO YOU WANNA LOOK LIKE A BADASS? Rekt noobs on the PVP Map? Well this account that I will be selling for 90$. After you see what I have on this account you will think I'm crazy for selling it that low.
    Cause I myself put in 400$ of my own money into this game.

Now to the good part what is in this account?.
    +20 Sword with 2 slot 20+ all stats on both slot.
    Armor 2 slot on everything +18-23 all stats on all slot. +9-15 on all gear.
    70% of all flimiliar skins I put so much money into skins in this game
    End game world boss mounts.
    1,230G in inventory not to mention crap tons of items in inventory and storage space worth alot of gold.
    Bag slots? crap ton 16+ slot, Same for AH slot, Storage slot, Flimiliar slot.
    Premium Services for 30days!

You basically get an upgraded end game account that cost me 400$ hours of my time to achieve for 90$. Don't believe me? look at these screenshots.
    Lv 35 Zerk - Album on Imgur

After payment is sent through paypal as gift, You will recivece account info, and i will help you change the email over to your personal email so you completely own the account. If need be we can use Trade Guardian. If interested PM ME.

Also theres a lv 30 sin on the account aswell. If you're wondering why im selling this account, cause I'm bored of the game. I did everything. If you buy this account you are ready for anything dungeon, guild war, new content update and so on.

SELLING LV 35 +20 Sword END GAME GEAR END GAME MOUNTS FOR CHEAP
    mezzosangue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the acc is available ?