Selling my gm/t500 smurfs (pc/eu) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Vernomz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling my gm/t500 smurfs (pc/eu)

Since I got alot of smurfs to GM over the years I decided to sell some of them, I don't have the time to play muliple accounts every season, most of them are placed a few seasons ago.

Every single account is safe, created and played by me, all infos are fake so not reclaimable.

I will provide all the needet information (full e-mail access, passwords, secret answer) and also assist you with changing if needet.

Everything optional is removed (phone number, authenticator, connections, chat history, friends, blocked and avoided players).

I never cheated, never been suspended, never wintraded or anything else against ToS.

I mostly play on EU and since season 1, first hit GM in season 9, got 10+ seasons t500 with flex 4.5k peak on tank, around 4.4k peak on dd and support.

As for now I don't sell boosts (busy with irl stuff) but I would consider helping with cheap placements and sr boosts for reranking if you drop alot and bought one of my accounts.

25% reduced - PC/EU ACCOUNTS (with high mmr, good winrates)
    But take in mind that you can play the accounts in every region
    No free Name Change included
    (UPDATED 03/19/22)
    Click at the prices for Screenshots.

SOLD

I give full warranty and provide support (as long as microsoft doesn't delete this game or the new account owner does something against the rules).

I only accept PayPal (Friends and Family).

All accounts are low level and only played in the mentioned seasons, every needet information should be provided by the screenshots above.

If you are interested in buying or have questions you can PM me.

I am a verified good reputation seller, former booster on G2G and i'GVault, high ranked OW player for years and I can provide proof for everything.

I can also provide proof from my latest sales!
    Last edited by Vernomz; 03-22-2022 at 11:32 PM. Reason: removed sold acc

Selling my gm/t500 smurfs (pc/eu)