EDEN 1.1 πŸ’Ž OW2 BETA, +3 Years Undetected, Free Trials, Instant Checkout, - a Day menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    JanJ38's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, there are many accounts on here that were made this month, probably today, but i'm a older user.

Alright so, I have had many cheats in overwatch since i started early 2020. It started with Unleashed, went to Xion and afterwards to Critical Hit and Ares, Hyperflick, Noble, Orion and lastly in July 2020 to Edenity.

I'm sure that if you know the overwatch cheating scene you know many of those names, but i can tell you, that Edenity is the one i will always stick with. They are by far the best product and the best quality for the price.

I mean, sure Critical Hit got more Features and is more liked by others, but is that the reason why you should pay 10 bucks for a almost guaranteed ban? I don't think it is worth it.

Then we go over to Hyperflick. Hyperflick is the worst kind i've tried. The first point is that Hyperflick is ONLY INTEL. I used it with my old system and damn, it was bad. It doesn't even let you customize settings, it requires you to have specific hardware to work and then you dont even get the full product by paying the same as CH.

Let's go over to more advanced stuff, shall we? Unleashed. Unleashed is the former Xera.ph but without scamming this time. They deliver their product and update it. It's almost never detected BUT! the aimbot of Unleashed is terrible, it's the worst. Also it's way to complicated. And paying 12 bucks for a terrible aimbot with high-end security. I don't think it is worth the price. Not at all.

Alright. Now we go over to the real event. Edenity.

Edenity is truly the only product on the entire overwatch cheat market that combines High-End-Security with good Features and an amazing, easy to set-up aimbot. It's very smooth to set up and it literally didn't get detected since release. The cheat is internal and the menu is very, very smooth and easy to understand. The different settings you can have on each hero are also amazing. For example Roadhog. Edenity has a skill assist, which makes your Roadhog gameplay look like you are T100 easily. You will be running around with around 90-100% Hook accuracy and you will most likely oneshot-hook every enemy possible. The team is very friendly and helpful. They really make you feel like you are part of an community, not just a cheat seller. They are very generous and active like no one else. Updates are really fast and secure. Edenity is by far the best product you can get for overwatch. And also, personal preference, the Icon is purple, and purple equals win.

It might sound like a fairytale, but i would review Edenity and the Edenity Team as a 11/10.

Thank you very much for reading.

EDEN 1.1 πŸ’Ž OW2 BETA, +3 Years Undetected, Free Trials, Instant Checkout, - a Day
    wewladllc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used critical detect and had many accounts banned. Edenity is the one true undetected cheat. The developer has many novel injection methods which make detection nearly impossible without a kernel mode check. The developer actually cares about his users as well which leads him to be extremely transparent about ban waves. If you go read other cheat makers like critical hit they'll claim undetected while people are getting banned left and right, just so they can continue selling. Edenity is different if it were to become detected it is my view that the developers would immediately attempt to protect the users and be transparent while they find out how it was detected.

I only use the cheat in non-rage mode and try and keep it as legit as possible. I only play support and tank so I can't speak for how it feels on DPS. But in support mode with the settings i've used I have not been called out. I climbed from diamond to 4180 this season utilizing the assistance. I always thought I had good game sense and a good grasp of how to win after playing since beta it was always my shitty aim keeping me back and now edenity has helped me play at the highest elos, without rage.

ESP is good and customizable if that is your thing.
    Aimbot/flick bot looks good with the correct settings.

The only thing I'm somewhat unhappy with is the tank portion of the tool. There is an auto-ability mode which will for instance on tank, project bubbles on zarya (I like this feature), and auto kenetic grasp on sigma on a rein fire strike.

The auto abilities on tank are very janky, if a fire strike is within range of kenetic grasp but wont actually hit you, lets say off to the left of you the tool will jerk your aim very far left very quickly to eat the fire strike. This may be due to my settings. Another thing I don't like is rein shatter block, when I have to play rein I have to disable the cheat because it will fuck things up too much.

Overall very impressed with it, and will continue using it

Vyushin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used a lot of Cheats in the past few months, so i guess i can compare Edenity to other big provider pretty well.

I am a hitscan main (i dont need any auto features)- and if you're aswell, congratz, this cheat is the best one you can get. Honestly. I used it for 4 hours straight and no provider ever convinced me like Edenity.

Aimbot 15/10 - The aimbot works perfeclty, it is very smooth and legit and youre hitting pShots. Currently im playing at 4.1k SR and no one called me out, even tho i carried these games hard. I bound my Key to mouse5 and i only press it, if i really need to make important picks in a fight. The aimbot is one of the smartest and smoothest i've seen so far.

ESP 10/10 - Customizable colour and opacity. Very clean. As i saw in a preview, there is also Sombra ESP, but i couldnt find it in options. So i guess its currently not active or will be added soon. Edenity has a unique feature, which show you ultimate and ability usage of enemy and own team. I would prefer to have an option to toggle it on/off, because currently its always on.

Triggerbot 9/10 - Works as it should work. One option which i would prefere, is a key for the triggerbot. Currently you can only turn it on or off. So if its on, its always on.

Menu 10/10 - Unique and cool looking menu, easy to setup and understand. (Cool sound when injecting).

Security ? - Cant tell something about the security, because it got released like 1 day ago.

Pricing - is fair. I am willing to pay a little bit more for an internal cheat with a great performance, probably the best performance (for me).

After all, this is the best cheat I have used so far. Best performance, perfect cheat for hitscan mains. Would definetly recommend as a first choice.

b0ykoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used serval cheat providers in the past and this one is by far the one that surprised me the most. First of all I love the profile system. It takes some time to prepare all your profiles but it is worth it. Would be nice to have a export/import button to share settings here on the Discord. The ability to quickly change the settings for 1-2 frags is amazing. I've only played DPS and Heal for now since I just started yesterday. But I guess my experience from the past providers allow me to express my opinion on it.

Lets start with the Visuals. I'd say its a solid 8/10. Nothing too fancy, nothing too bad. The option to color everything is nice and the ability to see who you're targetting is perfect. Even tho it feels kinda weird and off sometimes. The ESP is clean and I wish there was a option to toggle the HP bars or make them smaller, maybe integrate them in the Hitboxes or something like that. The biggest problem for me was that I had 3 times of FOV, changing them changes the FOV circle, sure. But which circle shows when?

Secondly the Aimbot. Its solid and smooth. If I just had to rate the functionality itself I would say 9/10. But to get proper settings it takes a lot of time compared to other providers. Surely its beginner friendly and more a "trial and error" but having more precice settings and better explanations, specially on the misc tab, would be nice. The basic settings are okayish and usable.

Moving onwards to the Auto-Skill. Honestly I couldn't get it to work properly. So I don't wanna rate it just yet. But I'll edit this review in the future when I got it to work.

I think we dont have to talk about the price. Thats a solid 10/10

Overall a good product, will definitely use in for the next time.

Gabuchan's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am an Edenity user, for maybe 1 month now and all i have to say is that this is the most legit and safe cheat in the market right now. I just love it and is soeasy to use

Zeldrisoverwatch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    been using this chair from the very beginning and it is still the safest public chair you can buy, with great support and a great community in the discord, defiantly the best chair on the market and one of the only chairs that takes feedback from the community, esp customisability is perfect with so many different options to customise it how you like, and the aimbot is just incredible, its not like those other chairs that does everything for you, im a low to mid gm player I don't need a chair that does everything for me im not plat, this chair is great for high ranked players
    in conclusion you can't go wrong with this chair, great community safe and always adding new features
    10/10 aimbot
    9.5/10 esp
    10/10 price

nelosmelos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    been using edenity and tested other chairs before, and so far -customizable wise- edenity has been the go to option for me. Other ones are sooo -rusty and hard to get a perfect config, with this one i dont worry about it and i do seem pretty legit even when killing everyone 360 no scoped with widow. There are some config from other player that you can try and adjust. And the silent aim does help a lot but you dont have to tweak it that much. 8/10 why not a 10? nothing is perfect if you cheat, you will get banned sooner or later.

leeseol960118's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ESP 10/10 - Everything is neatly marked and there are many things I can select and mark
    AIMBOT 10/10 - Depending on what I set it up, it can gain the ability to grab everything and it can be a good move that no one notices
    Trigger 10/10 - The biggest advantage of being able to easily set up a wide variety of features is that it's very attractive
    Good program !

hojoong's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good edenity

Hahanerd's Avatar Member お前はもう死んでいる CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    4 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curious as to why you advertise Genji, but you have no created profiles for it in your Discord?

Edenity_NA's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hahanerd View Post
    Curious as to why you advertise Genji, but you have no created profiles for it in your Discord?
    It's 2 sliders and a button. 180 fov for dash, auto dash on, speed whatever you feel comfortable with, currently all focus is on the next version of the product.

Hahanerd's Avatar Member お前はもう死んでいる CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    4 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Edenity_NA View Post
    It's 2 sliders and a button. 180 fov for dash, auto dash on, speed whatever you feel comfortable with, currently all focus is on the next version of the product.
    Thanks.

Any idea when the beta is going to be released?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hahanerd View Post
    Thanks.

Any idea when the beta is going to be released?
    the release time: soon:tm:

eatingcereal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried adding your discord but it seems like its invalid.
    If you are still selling a month for 160 USD, please add my discord.
    Discord: !EatingCereal#0001

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eatingcereal View Post
    I tried adding your discord but it seems like its invalid.
    If you are still selling a month for 160 USD, please add my discord.
    Discord: !EatingCereal#0001
    . com/invite / 7SxkUb6 appears to work fine

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast