EDEN 1.1 ๐Ÿ’Ž OW2 BETA, +3 Years Undetected, Free Trials, Instant Checkout, - a Day menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    WElla320's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments
    10 out of 10 share, best chair I used so far, very smooth and VERY VERY safe, since you dont rage on it you wont ever get banned. The prices are very fair and cheap for such an good service and product.
    10/10 aim
    9/10 hero help
    1000/10 safety

EDEN 1.1 ๐Ÿ’Ž OW2 BETA, +3 Years Undetected, Free Trials, Instant Checkout, - a Day
    WElla320's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10 out of 10 share, best chair I used so far, very smooth and VERY VERY safe, since you dont rage on it you wont ever get banned. The prices are very fair and cheap for such an good service and product.
    10/10 aim
    9/10 hero help
    1000/10 safety

Marli111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so ive been using edenity for quite a while now and dude, this chair is smth different. It has one of the best secruitys in my opinion, has survived a lot of ban waves and is just great in generall.

Review:
    Aimbot 9/10
    ESP: 10/10
    Hero Helper: 10/10 (espically roadhog)

GTRjkeee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonderful software, I think, the best of all, high-quality technical support, which quickly responds, I recommend to buy

abc1126's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edenity was the first time I started cheating, but edenity is incomparably soft and ridiculously no stopping rate. It is also very easy to set up, and Edenity is recommended for those who are new to cheating.

Faha13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A friend recommended me Edenity and I tried it a few weeks ago. I'm a t500 player myself, and Edenity looks super legit if you are using the right setting. no one ever called me out so far and no bans on my t500 acts nor my smurfs. I really recommend it if you want to use a cheat that looks legit.

RedGod's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was a legit S8 - S12 GM/Top500 player and had decayed down quite far during my leave. I came back around 6/7 seasons later and after trying for a bit to get my aim back, I tried a few chairs. Tried a few on alts and got banned cause the cheat wasn't secure at all CH *Cough Cough* (yea ik there are other cheats but their aimbots are so obv it isn't even funny) and decided to try Eden. I was amazed. I've been using eden for almost 7 months now and I have yet to have a ban across all of my smurfs and my main. Not only have I been able to climb back up to GM/Top500 but I've played against countless streamers (kephrii, moreweth, fran, along the way and I have yet to be called out.

Heroes (these are the ones that I have personally climbed with):
    Ana - Aimbot works well, however, the triggerbot option is excellent as it is more legit. The sleep darts can be sussy sometimes if u hold the key too long and b/c u hit soooo many of them but overall it is quite good.

Baptise - not much to talk abt with the healing part as its AOE (cmon bruv) but it does work well. The part ppl wanna hear abt it the dps part. with the right setting applied it is excellent and u can easily get 3-4 kills w/ ur window.

Zenyatta - very good. the auto-discord and aimbot deals a ton of damage allowing for ez supp wins. The auto-trance does its job aswell activating b4 ur hacked by emp.

Zarya - I personally use low settings for zarya and it gives a notable difference in dps. The auto bubble is also excellent saving u and ur teammates from different abilities like hook and ults like shatter, cree, etc.

McCree - Excellent aimbot if u need a little more help however, the triggerbot (I personally use a key w/ the trigger or low aim) is also excellent, especially if u need to look extra legit. The auto flash is a little wonky and I personally find it easier to j flash things myself (it's not that hard).

Roadhog - The hooks with Eden are the best I've seen. They look legit and make it extremely easy to climb.

Hanzo - With the right settings, the hanzo prediction is excellent. Super clean-looking shots and the prediction is excellent. While it is better if u have rt cores in ur graphics card, it works quite well w/o them. I personally don't use trigger as it isn't great for long-range stuff but it is def effective short-range.

Aimbot: 9/10
    ESP: 9/10
    Price: 10/10
    Auto-skill features: 8/10
    Security: 11/10 (Eden has survived like 10 ban waves as of now LOL)
    Staff: 9/10

ignat_magnat's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edenity, in my opinion , is a monopolist for high-quality cheats for overwatch. he has no equal opponents at the moment. Each function is at the highest level, which allows you to experience the expierence of the game chair to the fullest

MiouGDH's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kinda good cheat. I used a lot hacks, but edenity is the best.
    Silent aim is my fav setting. Comfortable customing and REALLY SILENT aim. Esp is good too.
    Well, I gonna rate this hax 12312414/10

hesoyam55180's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've use many OW Cheats Eden was the best easy injection never experience blue screen
    10/10 aimbot look very legit and feel smooth
    7/10 for skills assist i've experience a little bug for some hero

chaace's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ์—๋ฐ๋‹ˆํ‹ฐ๋Š” ์—ญ์‚ฌ์ƒ ํ˜์‹ ์ ์ธ ํ•ต์ด์ž ๋ชจ๋“ ํ•ต์„ ์ด๊ธธ์ˆ˜์žˆ๋Š” ์ตœ์ƒ์˜ ํ•ต์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค ๊ผญ ๋‹ค๋ฅธํ•ต๋ง๊ณ  ์—๋ฐ๋‹ˆํ‹ฐ๋ฅผ ์‚ฌ์šฉํ•˜์„ธ์š”.

Schwurbel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is by far the most safe and reliable ow hack out there. The support an the service are perfect and very helpful.
    Yes, it is a little bit expensive, but you wonโ€™t regret it at all!

I highly recommend trying it!

jenkim1121's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using various cheats such as critical hits, nobles, and so on, but it is a bit insufficient to hit the dealer, but the positions such as stop rate, tanker, healer, etc. are more perfect and beautiful than any other hack.

hojoong's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love Edenity.

Olar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R