EDEN 1.1 πŸ’Ž OW2 BETA, +3 Years Undetected, Free Trials, Instant Checkout, - a Day menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Edenity_NA's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EDEN 1.1 πŸ’Ž OW2 BETA, +3 Years Undetected, Free Trials, Instant Checkout, $5-$8 a Day

OVERWATCH 2 PVP BETA SUPPORTED!!

WHQL SUPPORTED
    WINDOWS: 1803-22H1 (WIN10, WIN 11)
    CPU: INTEL/AMD
    LAST BANWAVE: SEVERAL YEARS AGO

General Information

To claim your free trial, download the launcher, create an account and if you meet the required conditions you will receive your free trial!

The price (when buying with credit-card) is around $5 a day when buying a month key, $6 when buying a week key and 1 day is $8-$9 (varies between resellers).

Links

WEBSITE (CLICK)

JOIN THE EDENITY COMMUNITY FOR DEV UPDATES AND SUPPORT (CLICK)

BUY HERE (CLICK)

Features / Latest News (Click)
    NO SPREAD: https://streamable.com/k5baxc
    Last edited by Edenity_NA; 08-11-2022 at 06:14 PM. Reason: update link

EDEN 1.1 πŸ’Ž OW2 BETA, +3 Years Undetected, Free Trials, Instant Checkout, - a Day
    w1bu2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

review

6 month of testing Edenity. What can i say... This is great option for boost your in-game efficiency. I will not speak for all heroes, because i didn't play on all of them.

Heroes.
    Ana. If you want to demonstrate good heal without stress - Ana is your option. Aimbot works good, but i mostly prefer triggerbot option. Also be ready for messages in chat about your sleep darts - all moves looks really legit (just don't press Shift button too long on heroes with blink/dash). ~20-30 sleeps/match - its your standard. Enemy Genji mainers will hate you.

Genji. Aimbot looks very good and smooth. You can spam LMB and wait for low hp target (if this target in your FOV - you kill it automatically with Shift). Or you can perform Shift+RMB+AutoMelee combo. I using PreferHead option for RMB for maximum damage. Your E works automatically too (and this is very good). And about your Q - it depends of your settings. With right settings you can do ult like Necros.

Zenyatta - this is hidden killing machine. Auto-discord and aimbot on LMB gives you a lot of damage. Also forget about Sombra ult - your ult will be activated faster, than EMP.

Reaper. All monkeys in OW will be useless vs you. I prefer triggerbot option and PreferHead. Tons of damage in enemy face. Very fun and very legit aiming.

Zarya. Aimbot will increase your dps, and auto-bibble will save your teammates from different abilities (and you from enemy shutter, for example).

McCree. Very nice aimbot work, also you can use Triggerbot here. Very helpful flashbang support.

Soldier 67. Very strong with aimbot, use Free Y or PreferHead. Also helix support is very useful here.

Roadhog. Hooks looks legit, you can catch almost everything. Nothing to say here.

Hanzo. Aimbot working good, looks pretty legit in most cases. Also you can use Triggerbot: is works good in close/mid range, but kinda bad for a long distance targets.

Aimbot: 9/10
    ESP: 9/10
    Price: 10/10
    Auto-skill features: 8/10

DemonCat's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10 out of 10 share, best chair I used so far, very smooth and VERY VERY safe, since you dont rage on it you wont ever get banned. The prices are very fair and cheap for such an good service and product.
    10/10 aim
    9/10 hero help
    1000/10 safety

Miyuk1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honest Review

I'm using Edenity for a month now, with accounts that are started from lvl 1 to lvl 58, I really loved the cheat because of the high security that brings you, I have received no bans with Edenity. I personally prefer this cheat for T500 plays, because of the smooth aimbot and legit plays that brings you. Compare to other cheat on market etc) Critical Hit, it does have same function and it is good too, but detection and security? :yuck: . If your a CH User, or just any cheater, use Edenity EZ T500
    Last edited by Miyuk1; 04-27-2021 at 09:57 PM.

parkms1217's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edenity

I've been using Edenity for 2 months now, and I haven't had 1 account suspended for 2 months and the security is the best. Edenity is a great cheat for both smooth and hard work, and it's a great cheat when learning to study or play games regardless of low tier or high tier.

chlgudcjf74's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    review

I've used a lot and a lot of products, but I've never seen anything that has a distinctive and definite color of edenity. I can tell you. When you use the product called edenity, you can feel that it's more perfect than any other program. Whatever you want, they can support you 100%. Trust and purchase the program with various functions!
    I've never been blocked before. You can trust me and buy it. Buy it at a reasonable price!

Stationary's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been with Edenity since the very beggining. All i can say is that if you play TANK, then it is you lucky day.

Edenity has of the the best (if not the best), Roadhog hacks. It has Hook + Combo.
    Prediction of Hook is just on another level and it looks very legit.
    I have reached 4.3K Sr only playing Roadhog. And i have never been called out. Just love Edenity and i cant wait to buy more and more.

ohmg11111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edenity was the first time I started cheating, but edenity is incomparably soft and ridiculously no stopping rate. It is also very easy to set up, and Edenity is recommended for those who are new to cheating.

superslimey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edenity has the best security of all programs, it is unheard of for a public cheat for overwatch that survives almost every ban wave but edenity manages to do this. i have had 12+ accounts suspended with the use of other providers but upon fully using edenity as the only service i use i have not had an account banned in well over 7 months.

the aimbot works very well with edenity especially with tanks, edenity is unrivalled when it comes to cheating on tank, features such as auto block and roadhog combo has quickly pushed me into the highest rank with relative ease and success.

Edenity also is frequently updated with strong support from devs that are usually very responsive to messages to help users!!

I can strongly vouch that this is the best cheat on the market.

Melipolus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pretty cool
    Last edited by Melipolus; 05-15-2021 at 02:50 PM.

bae1212's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    9/10 this is the first and only cheat i use until now, never get ban and got 1 account into top 500, Recommend!

mamabooty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1h trial

Very legit looking if played right, I could easily use this for months or years without getting banned aimbot ESP and everything is perfect the only thing that is a little off is the price I know that the price is high keep it undetected.

GianGG's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have tried Edenity for 2 hours and i can say this is maybe the most Legit looking cheat in the market. I reccomend this 10/10. And Staff is very nice too.

alsaska's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10/10 best cheat ever, reasonable price and never get ban with it before!
    Aimbot 8/10 everything work fine, good customization but it just need a little change because sometime it look kinda sus but most of the time is great
    ESP 10/10 look perfect, i love the customization
    Trigger bot 9/10 work perfect . I love that even if I don't detect a bone, it goes for another one and thus avoids shooting in a wrong way.
    Last edited by alsaska; 04-27-2021 at 10:28 PM.

ALessandraOW's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used Edenity for 4 months maybe , i am not able to buy so much keys becouse i dont have to much money, but the times that i have used this software, its been an incredible experience. I just love how smooth it looks when pressing aim keys. I will stay with Edenity as long as i can

Rate : 10/10

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast