EDEN 1.1 💎 OW2 BETA, +3 Years Undetected, Free Trials, Instant Checkout, - a Day menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    longk123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can gladly say (AFTER MONTHS OF TESTING) that Edenity is BY FAR the best cheat on the market ATM. Trust me, Edenity does EVERYTHING DIFFERENTLY from other cheat providers, and that is edenity's biggest strenght in my opinion. Developers and team are all Top 500 players so they know about what they're talking, they like the game and wanted to make a product BY TOP 500 players (for everyone of course) but also FOR TOP 500 players which is (IN MY OPINION) their biggest target.

EDEN 1.1 💎 OW2 BETA, +3 Years Undetected, Free Trials, Instant Checkout, - a Day
    kellogs03's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still a new user of this program, so I'm still learning all the settings and the features. However, this provider's McCree is really good. It feels legit, not snappy, and hits a lot of shots. Tracer is pretty good too, and I'm looking forward to blink 180 noobs. The loader looks pretty cool, and it's easy to setup!

x1l's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10/10 never get ban and got account into high GM Recommend.

OazSama123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used serval cheat providers in the past and this one is by far the one that surprised me the most. First of all I love the profile system. It takes some time to prepare all your profiles but it is worth it. Would be nice to have a export/import button to share settings here on the Discord. The ability to quickly change the settings for 1-2 frags is amazing. I've only played DPS and Heal for now since I just started yesterday. But I guess my experience from the past providers allow me to express my opinion on it.

Lets start with the Visuals. I'd say its a solid 8/10. Nothing too fancy, nothing too bad. The option to color everything is nice and the ability to see who you're targetting is perfect. Even tho it feels kinda weird and off sometimes. The ESP is clean and I wish there was a option to toggle the HP bars or make them smaller, maybe integrate them in the Hitboxes or something like that. The biggest problem for me was that I had 3 times of FOV, changing them changes the FOV circle, sure. But which circle shows when?

Secondly the Aimbot. Its solid and smooth. If I just had to rate the functionality itself I would say 9/10. But to get proper settings it takes a lot of time compared to other providers. Surely its beginner friendly and more a "trial and error" but having more precice settings and better explanations, specially on the misc tab, would be nice. The basic settings are okayish and usable.

Moving onwards to the Auto-Skill. Honestly I couldn't get it to work properly. So I don't wanna rate it just yet. But I'll edit this review in the future when I got it to work.

I think we dont have to talk about the price. Thats a solid 10/10

Overall a good product, will definitely use in for the next time.

KishenED's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got 1 account to top 500 just by using Edenity.
    Comparing it with other hacks, this one is just so smoothy and feels great to use. Their prediction is so good , specially with Roadhog Hooks / Ana and some other dps like Hanzo.

9/10

fenaticXD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edenity

10This cheat is 100 percent effective. Never fails me and is hard to detect. Havent got banned yet and have used it multiple times. 10/10

DraztikGG's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was invited by my friend, and i tested Edenity for some minutes.
    It was the best experiencie ever. I reccomend using this 10/10. If you want your account to be safe longer, then use Edenity.

weewee12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edenity is probably the best cheat I have ever used. extremely powerful aimbot and hero ability helpers, utilizes silent aim in the perfect situations to make most of your shots hit. amazing for raging as well. overall great cheat 9.5/10

fatass13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this cheat is the best out there in terms of performance and LOOKING LEGIT! TOTAL OWNAGE ON ALL HERO WITH THIS wowwww i love punishing the noobs all the way to the 4000 sr! only suggestion i have to improve is add a key to activate TRIGGERBOT!!!

pokfambgoms's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    review

Many things have changed since using edenity. First, my quality of life has changed. Secondly, my overwatch rank has changed dramatically. Of course, I'm talking about the positive. From a subjective perspective, I think other programs that I've used are different from others. It's clear that it has features along with top-level security against all the programs currently available. So I left a review to share a good program with everyone based on this. Don't hesitate to purchase and check. I will experience heaven where the world changes.

jackbro001's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cheat is used only for edenity. In particular, the performance of Edenity's road hog and tanker position is different from other cores. If you are a road hog or tanker user, please use Edenity.

Gpapa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using ED for a few months now. 3 of my accounts are 4.4k+ sr for at least 3 seasons in a row. and This season I have 7 accounts 4.2K+ in t500 as dps. I've not yet get one account banned while using ED and that's the biggest reason why I recommend using Edenity. Since some other big providers really yikes, they work but they also get you banned fast.

phantomryan00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have tried many cheats and many have failed me in terms of quality, until I found Edenity... It’s really simple to use, it has an easy and friendly interface, really customizable and everything about it is really smooth. The aimbot has to be the best part about it for me, i havent seen such a humanized and legit looking aimbot in my life, and besides the aimbot is the ability usage like hogs hook (godlike btw). I barely used the ESP of it but it doesnt decrease fps at all and the cheat is optimized really well. If you havent tried Edenity yet I 10000% recommend you to, you wont be dissapointed.

JuneOw's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aimbot : 80/10
    ESP: 10/10
    PRediction : 100/10
    Smoothness : 200/10

This cheat is perfect if you want to look super legit.

awek12e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    エデトニティという核はどの層でもある主人公でも無限の� �能を有しており、ジョンジユルはほとんどありません

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast