EDEN 1.1 πŸ’Ž OW2 BETA, +3 Years Undetected, Free Trials, Instant Checkout, - a Day menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Takishra91's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do i read that right this does not support auto spell usage for genji no autoblade auto shift kill and stuff?

EDEN 1.1 πŸ’Ž OW2 BETA, +3 Years Undetected, Free Trials, Instant Checkout, - a Day
    Edenity_NA's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Takishra91 View Post
    do i read that right this does not support auto spell usage for genji no autoblade auto shift kill and stuff?
    As it says, these features are coming very soon.

KishenR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eden 1.1 has a lot of features (and even more coming) i will talk about that i have tested at the momment.

Aimbot 9/10 : At the momment Eden 1.1's aimbot is by far the most legit i have used as for now. It doesnt make crazy flicks or makes your aim shake. It looks so legit that it's unreal.

Triggerbot 10/10: There is no better triggerbot than Eden's. Its so accurate and legit look.

Silence aim 10/10: There's no much to say about this. If used correctly, you should not lose games anymore. (BE CAREFULL USING IT SINCE THIS IS THE MOST DANGEROUS FEATURE TO USE)

Esp 10/10 : Not Buggy, you can change color, 0 issues as for now with the esp feature.

Characters:

I have only used Eden 1.1 with Ana, Roadhog and Soldier 76

Roadhog 10/10 : Maybe the best roadhog support out there for overwatch. Best hook prediction,You cant use the silent aim on his hook if you want to. It is just amazing. I have reached4300SR with him

Ana 8/10: It is very legit and no blatant if you use it correctly. The only thing i would add is an extra aim key that shoots for ONLY your teammates and another key that shoots only enemies.

Soldier 9/10: As i said before, the aimbot specially for dps like soldier, tracer, sombra, bastion, etc. Is very accurate and legit look like. You will never get caugh when using it.

I will be doing more reviews when i try more characters.

This is by far the best cheat softare for OW right now. I have been in Eden community since the very beggining and it keeps improving. 10/10
    Last edited by KishenR; 01-08-2022 at 06:37 AM.

Majesty1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Through my use of edenity of the past 3 months, I have to say it's one of the best overwatch cheats. The ability to customize so many things as well as having auto abilities coming in the near future is exciting. I cant wait to see what the new updates are going to be. I would highly recommend edenity.

My favorite feature of the cheat is being able to use silent aim. It helps out a lot especially when raging, alongside that their nospread bypass is amazing, I hit my shots way more frequently.

For characters, I mainly play Ashe, roadhog, McCree, Genji, tracer.

For ashe, her aimbot for scoped is amazing, her and widowmaker will make amazing dps characters if you play a sniper. Playing ashe gets damage fast and allows you to spam ults with BOB pretty easily. She also has an ability to auto shoot her dynamite to ignite it and kill enemies much easier. 10/10

For hog he's pretty fun to play aswell. For his auto ability he can use his breather when at a specific health to ensure you stay alive. Very useful in important tank matches. He is also able to us eislent aimbot on his hook which makes it so much easier to grab enemies in your field of view, alongside that his auto combo works well with it. As you hook he will shoot and punch for maximum damage output, very useful. 10/10

For mccree he's more of a base DPS character, his auto ability is yet to come but he does have aimbot for his flashbang which is useful to interrupt someone using their ultimate. 7/10

Genji is my absolute favorite, I get the most eliminations with him when playing and I'm able to properly use him with edenity. The aimbot is amazing for his stars with near perfect prediction to ensure your shots hit. Abusing the ability aimbot is so useful because of the way his slash works, getting it back every elimination. Using your blade alongside that allows for great damage and easy kills. You'll most likely get gold damage and eliminations every time with him if you can config It properly. 10/10

Lastly tracer. Shes a great character to annoy enemies with, dashing and doing damage as you come and go. I love using her with edenity because there's an option to return to your last position when your health reaches a certain point. It's amazing in some situations where needing to get health back or out of danger is crucial and you don't have the time to pay attention to your health. 7/10

Rating of the cheat overall in its current version as of writing this: 9/10

Aimbot: 9/10

ESP: 6.5/10

It could use more customization and making the color changer less confusing or indicating what color applies what since on some parts there's like 5 color slots and I'm not sure what each of them do to the ESP. adding more box options, different glow styles, or chams would be cool too. maybe even hand chams?

Price: ?/10

I don't know any other cheat to compare it to

Detection rate: 10/10

Has never been detected afaik

This is my in depth review. I highly suggest buying edenity for the future
    Last edited by Majesty1337; 01-10-2022 at 11:29 PM.

gggofast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    review

aimbot 10/100
    esp 10/100
    tricgerbot 10/100

so very good

Junkyyy94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edenity is the best product Ive ever used:
    Here some clips I made with Edenity:

Also

10/10

Sargelovers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a link to the discord? I need some support in using Edenity.

Edenity_NA's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    discord invite: sQumqNVu (valid until 5/27/2022)

k0ba's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Edenity_NA View Post
    discord invite: sQumqNVu (valid until 5/27/2022)
    Hi, please could you provide another link? I've resubbed to Eden after a long break from OW, but I'm not able to browse any of the public profiles, would be great to be able to!

Cheers

babilonte93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this ow 2 beta? (looking for ow2) it is only hitscan or prediction with hanzo as well? does it work with windows 11? please let me know.

Liminality9999's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by k0ba View Post
    Hi, please could you provide another link? I've resubbed to Eden after a long break from OW, but I'm not able to browse any of the public profiles, would be great to be able to!

Cheers
    Here is the permanent Discord invite link - Edenity™

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456