LV387 WITH OWL GRAY SKINS AND 2018 LA VALIANT thailand region(can add invisible battletag on it) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Rebrow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LV387 WITH OWL GRAY SKINS AND 2018 LA VALIANT thailand region(can add invisible battletag on it)

Selling LV387 thai region account (can be used invisible battletag on it. at the moment it has normal battletag but i can help you with using an invisible one ), fake ID(can't be recovered perfect as main account), fake phone number attached (temporary phone number used only for top500 eligibility) and 3800sr decayed to 3k in s11.
    More details about Gray skins, OWL and golden weapons can be found here: Lv387 gray skins - Album on Imgur

Price 90$ Paypal f&f payment.

Never had bad reviews and can provide my repcord profile to show my reps. Feel free to dm me for any other infos. If you want to buy it faster here is my discord Rebrow#1111 .
    Last edited by Rebrow; 01-29-2021 at 03:07 PM.

LV387 WITH OWL GRAY SKINS AND 2018 LA VALIANT thailand region(can add invisible battletag on it)