0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edenity 💎 #1 Internal Cheat 🚀Hero Support🎯Silent Aim🔥Legit Aiming✅Kernel

PSA: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REAL SILENT AIM AND FAKE ONE, ATTEMPTS TO EMULATE SILENT AIM

Emulated silent aim: The worst kind, that shows up in replays and is visible ingame, achieved by setting view direction mid-frame
    No video, but results similar to fake silent aim

Fake silent aim: Abuses a feature built into the game, unsafe as it can easily be detected due to the fact that static values are modified. Requires a mouse click to work. Patched in real-game lobbies. Only works in training room or when moving mouse in real games.

https://streamable.com/e/tj9k7l

Real silent aim: Creates new packets that detaches client-side viewangle from server-side position, has side-effects in-game that affect bullet traces more often than not, as seen in the video sometimes bullets are affected, sometimes they are not, however this is only affecting server-side logic, does not require mouse to be clicked. Unpatched in real-game lobbies, however, edenity does NOT abuse this feature as it would trigger bans and a server-side patch, we are keeping this under wraps, however, we use it to increase legitness of the cheat without losing accuracy.

https://streamable.com/hjdbeh

Join now our Discord Server:
    Sellix Paypal - BTC accepted !
    Discord Server of Edenity

Last edited by Edenity_Official; 01-24-2021 at 01:34 PM.

Edenity 💎 #1 Internal Cheat 🚀Hero Support🎯Silent Aim🔥Legit Aiming✅Kernel
    Kapipnko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vouch!! I've used several cheats such as critical hit and various pixel bots. Edenity is yet to be the best, the safest and most legit looking! The UI is very sleek and very user friendly.

Edenity_Official's Avatar Member Manger of Edenity CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kapipnko View Post
    Vouch!! I've used several cheats such as critical hit and various pixel bots. Edenity is yet to be the best, the safest and most legit looking! The UI is very sleek and very user friendly.
    Thanks for your Feedback.
    Glad to hear that you enjoy our Product!

MrRawrr's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well well well.. how do i start this.. been using this since maybe it was created! and it is BY far the best solution to an overwatch chair EVER.

with the new abilities features and simple things for the likes of auto melee it takes your game to the next level!

Support is amazing, everybody is friendly and the dev especially if extremely fast to update/fix and sort out bugs that may occur!.

100% worth the money!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrRawrr View Post
    Well well well.. how do i start this.. been using this since maybe it was created! and it is BY far the best solution to an overwatch chair EVER.

with the new abilities features and simple things for the likes of auto melee it takes your game to the next level!

Support is amazing, everybody is friendly and the dev especially if extremely fast to update/fix and sort out bugs that may occur!.

100% worth the money!
    Thanks for the Review. We will keep up the good work to make our Customers everytime happy!

Also we opened our shop back !
    Grab your keys and after event redeem and have fun
    buy.edenity.to

fun123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone has got a 60 hour free trial and I have to say this cheat is awesome

Support 10 out of 10: Support is always fast, and admin always responds instantly when internet connection takes no more than 2 minutes

Aimbot: 9/10: really nice flick of ashe - wido

ESP: amazing 10-10

They add new features very quickly and fix problems.

Hero Skills: Love Him. Tracer, Genji, hog ((You just have to try it yourself)).

It really broke the market with cheap price but high quality product

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fun123 View Post
    Everyone has got a 60 hour free trial and I have to say this cheat is awesome

Support 10 out of 10: Support is always fast, and admin always responds instantly when internet connection takes no more than 2 minutes

Aimbot: 9/10: really nice flick of ashe - wido

ESP: amazing 10-10

They add new features very quickly and fix problems.

Hero Skills: Love Him. Tracer, Genji, hog ((You just have to try it yourself)).

It really broke the market with cheap price but high quality product
    Thanks for the Review.
    Glad to hear that you Enjoy our Overwatch Product!

EnsyXRE's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (I have not been rewarded for what I'm going to say everything is honest and 100% legit) I can gladly say (AFTER MONTHS OF TESTING) that Edenity is BY FAR the best cheat on the market ATM. Trust me, Edenity does EVERYTHING DIFFERENTLY from other cheat providers, and that is edenity's biggest strenght in my opinion. Developers and team are all Top 500 players so they know about what they're talking, they like the game and wanted to make a product BY TOP 500 players (for everyone of course) but also FOR TOP 500 players which is (IN MY OPINION) their biggest target. Edenity is insane for rage-hacking, but PERFECT and WONDERFUL for legit playstyle! A lot of players are playing (while i'm writing this) in the highest SR games on every servers. Main developer is a 4400+ SR player who worked on 960+ SCENARIOS for Edenity to work perfectly on every single situation in the game, at any rank against the best players in the world. It's very very very very common to see high sr players (even ex-contenders players), 4400,4500,4600 and even 4700 (yes for real lol) using edenity and in our server. Edenity has actually the best HITSCAN-HELPER on the market, (useful for the most insane players on Overwatch who want to be more consistent and hitting more shots while being extremely extreeeemely legit!) Eden is CPU friendly so u really don't have to worry about performance, it is the best software who works on low-end pcs and really low fps (30), however it is strongly recommended to have high fps, (the more u have fps the more it'll be legit!) but still works insanely good at low fps. Let's talk about security now, Edenity is atm (29/09/2020) UNDETECTED SINCE RELEASE! WHILE EVERY SINGLE OTHER CHEAT PROVIDER WAS HIT BY A HUGE BANWAVE, EDENITY IS STILL UP! (Fun and true fact: Edenity's team sent edenity files to blizzard 2 months ago to see if they could detect it, guess what? Eden is still safe with not a single problem, and survived one of the biggest banwave in the history of Overwatch when other huge providers who got thousands and thousands of users got hit and when Blizzard had edenity files lol.) Edenity does everything differently and uses completely different methods . Flickbot is the smoothest bot i've ever seen insanely legit (i tried every single cheat on the market) and let's not talk about the insane prediction and tracking. Edenity uses A BRAND NEW UNIQUE HUMANIZING AIM TECHNOLOGIE so it'll be completely better and different from everything you used until now. If ex-contenders players, 4400 - 4700 players are using Edenity, why not you ?

johnjebediahschmidt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the discord link is not working?]

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by johnjebediahschmidt View Post
    the discord link is not working?]
    edenity
    edenityserver

lyan123's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/41
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edenity Review

HONEST REVIEW FROM AN EXPERIENCED CHEATER

At first, let me say this:

I have tested pretty much all cheats since the end of 2017, from the early memory cheats that were incredibly basic/bad called "June", "Dream" and what-so-ever, over insanely high-priced private ones like "Shanghai" to the current ones (that include CH, HF, UN and a few more). While I am not a cheat developer myself, I still studied CS and have a good understanding of the technical part => I am not too fast impressed by stuff and this is actually the first time I am giving a cheat a review because in all honesty, I AM IMPRESSED!.

USABILITY

The setup is stupidly easy and lazy. You have your classic Launcher, you click a few buttons and it loads. After that though, the Kernel-Mode Driver just waits for your game, and until you reboot you don't have to go through that Launcher again. It will just magically load up, when Overwatch starts.

The Cheat User-Interface is what you call beautiful. Let me show you: Edenity 💎 #1 Internal Cheat 🚀Hero Support🎯Silent Aim🔥Legit Aiming✅Kernel-mh9uobn-png

As you can see, everything is highly customizable and clean.

SECURITY

Zero bans since the Launch. Since this product utilizes a Kernel-Mode Driver and does not modify any Game code, it's the perfect Cheat to use on your Main-Account. I personally played already into Top10 with Roadhog The problem with Cheat Sellers/Resellers is that they always put *Undetected* in their Threads, and lie about recent Detections. I fell for this a few times on other providers that got my accounts wiped away fast. This cheats seems to be absolutely bullet-proof and you literally feel the quality while using it.

ESP

You can draw so much stuff with this Cheat, it offers more than all the others. Outlines, ESP-Box, Bone-Skeleton, Entities (Like Ashe Dynamite, Junk Trap Etc.!), Projectiles (That's actually fun, you can see Junkrats projectiles, or Pharah Rockets through wall), Shield ESP etc.

The developers are listening to what customers want, and so the community requested stuff and it didn't take more than a day to be added.

Aimbot

You can go full Rage-Mode with even Magic Bullet/Silent Aim, or set the Cheat to be by far the most legit of all. It does not shoot through Shields, does not Shoot at Zarya Bubble, has certain Delays between Target switching, has the perfect cooldowns for all Heroes.

Well, in the end I hope to see you in the Discord soon, as all people are really nice there and the devs are actually talking too. The devs and the community are day by day improving this product and the server has grown drastically. Give it a try, they deserve it

Oktw's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HELLO EVERYONE! THIS IS MY REVIEW

First, I'll tell you a little about myself :

I play in OW since release and started with simple pixel bots, like AHK or just free ones from Ownedcore Overwatch-Exploits-Hacks section.
    Over time, paid cheats began to appear and mine 1st was a pixel bot Xaim. It was prolly 1 of the best at that time. But Blizzard shut it doown.
    Then i tried my 1st memory cheat called June. It was Chinese hack and just to rage for fun and be banned in 1 day xD
    After some time I got more experience in OW cheat community and my path was like :

2 or 3 decent pixel bots --> critical hit --> xeraph (unleashed) --> aimbuff (ares) --> hyperflick

All they were good in their time. But I was always not satisfied with something.
    Sometimes it was a security issues, sometimes performance side and etc.
    So I can say with confidence that at the moment I have a decent experience with almost every known OW cheat. Exception only private ones.
    So I always kept looking... the chair that would really make me happy and so that I don't want to look any further.

And guys... I FOUND it. I'm telling you, this is it!

1st of all what I really liked this is Edenity the only cheat where is the original dev chill with his community.
    Usually Devs prefer to hide in the shadows and contact only with managers and etc. Well Edenity is exception to that rule.
    Dev is a cool guy with a good sense of humor and who likes to communicate with their amigos. You can see that he likes his job and he just likes to play OW like us.
    Oh and 1 more important moment for me, Dev is actual t500 player which means that he knows what he's doing.

Also a few words about support and community.
    This is probably the first time I've enjoyed being in OW chair discord and just chat about everything.
    The support guys speak several languages which is so cool - Eng, Ger, Fr, Rus, Kr, Ch and etc.
    And they are ready to help 24/7 via teamviewer, anydesk or any other way if needed. Really helpful guys.
    Community is fun and friendly.
    I love just to hanging out in Edenity discord server even when my sub is out.

Now let's talk about chair. And that's where the magic begins...

The first thing that struck me extremely are functions that I have never seen in any of other OW cheat provider.
    The main Edenity goal is LEGIT playstyle. And when i say that i mean the whole chair performance.
    They have functions like "Doesn't glitch out on enemies fast movements" or "Prevent hardlocking AD strafing" and much more.
    Surely each of you has had one or two moments in your replays when did you think that if someone watched it, you're fucked...
    I'm telling you guys with Edenity you can forget about it and breathe a sigh of relief.
    Because developers themselves play in OW and they know everything we need.

Well, a little about functions :

SECURITY - undetected since release. Not a single ban in a recent waves.
    PERFORMANCE - legit, natural and accurate. All we need to just relax and climb without hardtrying and fear to be call out.
    GUI - very simple and clear, 10 minutes and you'll figure out everything.
    ESP - HIGHLY customizable. Any diff color for enemies, selected target, allies and etc. Bones, Boxes, Outlines and more and more.
    MISC - Silent aim (fov, speed), Auto melee, Trigger bot, Hitscan Assist, even Bhop lol
    AIMBOT - good tracking, flicks, prediction. All perfect.
    FEATURES - Skill assist, all heroes support and etc. There are so many and unique, I don't have enough words to tell you everything.
    FPS - 0 drops, yes you heard me literally 0

In conclusion, I will say cheat always progresses. Every week new announcements with updates performance, features and etc.
    + TRIALS, DISCOUNTS, EVENTS, COMPENSATIONS and etc.

Just try it and you will fall in love with it.

Junkyyy94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE: 10.10.2020

Full Edenity Preview for Tracer + All Edenity Features.

And here is a Tracer Gameplay Clip:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for providing us capabilities of Edenity ! These are nice videos

Oktw's Avatar Banned