Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    smooth ui easy to navigate, don't get called out at all tbh. Edenity silent works the best out of all the cheats i've used. would recommend to anything looking into using them.

Edenity 💎 #1 Internal Cheat 🚀Hero Support🎯Silent Aim🔥Legit Aiming✅Kernel
    Kareem2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using edenity for a while now since they launched. The UI is very good and user friendly, it is easy to navigate and there is alot of flexibility when it comes to the aimbot, esp, silent aim, etc. The aimbot is THE smoothest and most reliable as of now detection is not possible since the developer puts alot of time and effort into edenity. The staff and community are very helpful and care about there customers and there own cheat. I would recommend if you are considering to buy a cheat it be edenity, it is the best out right now im my opinion.

Emilly's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edenity is a one of the best cheats i've used so far, i've used plenty of pixel bots and other sorts of cheats Edenity by far is the best. Cleanest UI and easy to navigate, the amount of customization is amazing, there's plenty of options for ESP you can choose your colors the different style. My favorite thing about Edenity is how clean the flick shots and tracking is haven't got called out once in any of my games. I would recommend Edenity to anyone who has been looking into them.

Emilly's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best hacks ever

Reeseeeman's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edenity is the fastest, smoothest, best and most reliable undetected cheat. aimbot is smooth and has human like components making it legit, smooth and consistent. there is alot of options for esp and alot of colours too. The silent aim is very legit and hitscan helper is a very good addition to the cheat. i would recommend this cheat over any other competitors, u will not get called out or banned it is undetected too.

NeWoWen's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overwatch Edenity Review (Tested for 5 days)
    Hi, im the 4.1 legit dps and here is my review for the edenity

Flick heroes aimbot & settings :
    - Flick heroes are very easy to learn and it's extremely efficient. With good settings it's very easy to dominate the game while still looking legit for enemy players.
    (I used a FoV of 1 and a smoothing of 100 with only heads for all heroes)
    Actually i think that edenity is the best cheat for flick heroes, I've been called out for cheating with widow/cree only once in 5 days(extremly good).

Tracking aimbot & settings:

- The tracking heroes are even easier to understand, there is almost no settings to do, the basic ones are extremely good, the key who activate the aimbot is the default key (left click) therefore there is nothing need to do more than play as normal, except that you'll have Dafran aim !
    I don't play tracking heroes much, but no recoil soldier with 1fov and 100 smoothing actually ACTUALLY INSANE LEGIT, would probably say it's the best way to don't get called out for cheating

Wallhack :

-Has many settings and looks pretty good, u can select the enemy colors or u can just or just select only heroes names without models (think it looks good).

Silent aim:

-Didn't use it much, but was kinda good and i think u can just use an only silent aim instead of aimbot and it's gonna look good.

Genral review :

-Great staff, good support,the discord server is very friendly and I much appreciat!

Edenity_Official's Avatar Member Manger of Edenity CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the Reviews.
    Glad to hear that everyone of our Customers enjoys our Product!

If you want to be also a happy Customer make sure to join the Discord + to check out our Shop

ImToxicYT's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used plenty of pixel bots and other sorts of aimbots, Edenity has been the smoothest working and easiest to navigate. The UI on Edenity is amazing, all of the options make it really fun to use. There are plenty of Esp choices so if you don't like one you can pick another. I would recommend anyone looking into Edenity to choose them instead of the other options.

AwokevTT's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Cheat! Possible best cheat I've Used on OW. Great staff with great replies and very helpful for new ppl in the cheat industry, 10/10 would reccomend!

CrypticHelix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aimbot/FlickBot: 9/10
    First and foremost this is the most humanlike cheat I have tried to date. That isn't to say that you can't crank the settings up and hard rage, you can, but that's not what I'm using the cheat for. The reason for this probably has to do with the dev and the staff being very well versed in the game. They understand what movements should look like and have done their best to replicate that with this cheat if you use reasonable settings. I did get called once on fault of the cheat while using the settings that a prominent staff member has posted in their discord. It's a program and one call out in my 9 hours of playing is a phenomenal result. I should also mention that the UI and customizability is unparalleled.

Support: 9/10
    To start off with I bought this cheat from a reseller. The first code was dud, I contacted him through discord and got a response with a new key within minutes of forwarding my order ID. The second code was a dud, I provided proof and he sent me another code that worked. The reseller was advertising a 30 hour key but I ended up with a 24 hour key and he told me he would look into it. I never heard back. Overall though I'm fine with the 24 hour key, I do wish that it was the 30 hour that the seller had advertised. Anyways The staff in the discord was super helpful with any technical issues I had. The community is amazing. The dev is actually involved with the community and not just hiding away being detached while everyone else "runs the frontend" so to speak. He is also very passionate about his work and is always working on making it better and isn't letting it become stale. This is refreshing because with some chairs the dev only releases security patches and not new features whereas this one is constantly working to make it as feature rich as possible.

Technical Standpoint: 8/10
    Firstly getting this cheat up and running is a piece of cake if you just follow the tutorial shown in the discord. Unfortunately I did have the misfortune of having a few technical difficulties while working with the cheat.
    1. The timer sometimes goes to 10 hours on the front end regardless of how much time you have left. This isn't a big deal since the timer in the backend stays correct and you know what time you bought the cheat and when it's going to expire. This issue just seemed to fix itself somehow. Cool.
    2. Slightly more annoying, my settings wouldn't save even though there was supposed to be an auto save feature similar to other chairs. I'm sure you guys know how much time it takes to tweak all those settings and get them dialed in just how you want them. I ended up having to get my settings down a first time. Then imput them in 2 more times after that initial setup. I ended up going to the profiles pages and clicking on the first profile a few times after I got them how I wanted them and this seemed to do the trick for getting them to save.
    3. Lastly when I got up to play a few games this morning before my key expired the launcher would say that my cheat had loaded when it had in fact not. I talked it through with support and followed their instructions and got it working again. A little frustrating since the timer was running out on my cheat and I didn't want to spend that time trying to get to work after it was functioning almost perfectly the night before.

Overall Impressions 10/10
    I had some difficulties that some might find off-putting, they were that to me as well. However, the resellers that Edenity has chosen to align themselves with are very timely and professional, their staff were able to sort out any problems I had, and the dev is passionate and knows what he's doing. I'm sure that the majority of my technical problems will be solved by this enthusiastic dev, it's a relatively young chair, it needs time to mature and have everything worked out. That said the actual functionality is second to none when it comes to hitscan, and soon I'm sure the dev will do a phenomenal job with ability based heroes such as genji and doomfist. I played 9 hours yesterday, I honestly can't remember when I spent that much time on a video game. I felt like a god, I wasn't getting called out, and it brought fresh life to the game. At the end of the day that outweighs anything I personally experienced as negative. I can't recommend this cheat enough and I can't wait for it to grow and have the community grow larger with it.

SyKrave's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the beginning using aimbot felt very weird, considering this was the first time I ever tried a cheat. Was weird having some sort of a "disconnect" between your own natural mouse movements during an aimduel. However after spending a few minutes finding really good settings for my aim this aimbot is an absolute beast for me. even though i didn't know how to set up this cheat either i would like to thank the community for helping me. I used this trial for only a few minutes but got hooked straight away and i love it. This cheat is the only one that i actually need so i don't need to look for any others because it has everything you need and when i first started this i was scared for my account getting banned but the undetect system is awesome and doesn't get you in any trouble at all!

PlayerO_W's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, everyone!

My name is PlayerOW and this is my honest review of the Overwatch cheat named Edenity.
    I used edenity for 2 weeks and that's what i can say about it.

Aimbot (10/10): The aimbot works as expected. This is my favorite aimbots because of the smooth settings. You can set if and where the Aimbot should shoot. The smooth setting can go from 0-100 and the 1-180 FOV. With this, you can make the aimbot look quite legit if you plan to go that route.(i used it with 4 FOV and 99 smoothing,looked pretty legit)

Updates/Detectability/Support/Community (10/10): The hack has been undetected since release and never have I had any problems with it. They constantly update the hack and it has remained undetected.

Visuals (9/10) : Don't like using wallhacks, but this one is actually so good, you can set the part you want to see or the color. It looks pretty good and much better than any other wallhacks like in CH or something else.

Overall (10/10): Even though I rated this a 10/10,I highly recommend using this one, probably the best cheat I've ever used, never been banned even with a semi legit semi rage settings.

Aimbot: 10/10
    Visuals: 9/10
    Spoofer: 10/10
    Safety: 10/10
    Overall Grade of Cheat: 10/10

Edenity_Official's Avatar Member Manger of Edenity CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the Feedback!

notracist's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, this is a legit hack. - it works!

I have tested the Edenity for a couple days now, and I can tell, it works. It's a solid aimbot and wallhack with a lot of configuration options.

This is by far one if not the best cheat on the market right now, I have used almost every single cheat out there, Unleashed, Critical Hit, Aimbuff, Ares, HyperFlick, and a few others. Edenity is by far the best cheat I have used period.

The prediction is not so good, but it actually works and looks legit.

Abilities works so good can improve ur gamesense ability usage pretty much and increase sleep or hook etc accuracy

Aimbot is the best thing there.It looks so legit and so good even with a semi-rage settings,would recommend using it with tracking or flick hitscan heroes.

- Legit
    - Looks pretty good
    - Customizable

support 10/10
    flick 10/10
    tracking 10/10
    worth it getting it

edenityistoogood's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright. im able to make my Edenity review

Before trying i was quite skeptical but after using it i was really really really surprised.
    ive been playing quite late at night and was lazy so i decided to play on fairly rage setting (7 fov and 96 smoothing)
    yet the flick amnaged to be so smooth that i dont get called out once in 5 games.. (4000 SR games )
    I can only say that this is amazing.
    as much as i hate to say it ,the esp looks very good, u can edit the models or the colors, silent aim is good, it works, but here is no rage silent-aim such as ch so it's very good because it's hard to detect that silent-aim
    This is simply amazing and the smoothest thing ivetried to date.
    been cheating since 2017 and this is the best cheat i've ever used.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast