0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cognex View Post
    discord link is broken, please post a new one!
    Hey,
    The Discord Link shouldn't be broken.
    It's:
    edenityserver

Edenity 💎 #1 Internal Cheat 🚀Hero Support🎯Silent Aim🔥Legit Aiming✅Kernel
    Junkyyy94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Edenity_Official View Post
    Hey,
    The Discord Link shouldn't be broken.
    It's:
    edenityserver
    discord.io/edenity

Serial Boost's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made a trade with this guys, everything as agreed, fast and clear ! Strongly recommend

Toxicyhh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying to join discord server but says link is expired

Edenity_Official's Avatar Member Manger of Edenity CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Toxicyhh View Post
    Trying to join discord server but says link is expired
    Hey the Discord is: discord.io/edenity
    Please try to join if it doesn't work please send me your Username over the private message function.

Everyone else thanks for the Reviews!

Toxicyhh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a bit stuck with the launcher, it says failed to load. Can you DM me?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Toxicyhh View Post
    I'm a bit stuck with the launcher, it says failed to load. Can you DM me?
    Join the DIscord there you will get Support.

materialPO's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tested it with a trial key and thats my review:

The first thing that needs to be said is that this chair is legit and strong. Aimbot lets you dominate not in 1 way, but in the way you want to. U can hit only headshots and look absolutely legit. It works perfectly on every hero that i tried to play. For 2 years of playing i tried many different chairs and this is the best one for me. ESP is also perfect, no lags, everything you need. Support here is also great, updates are going long, but can guarantee you undetection. If you have any problems you will also get help very quickly. This chair has a great community. What else? This chair is VERY easy to install and use.

Total: for such price it is the best chair on market. Many edenity users are currently t500 and not banned. I definitely can recomend it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edenity is UPDATED! And everyone get 5days for FREE!!!

Edenity_Official's Avatar Member Manger of Edenity CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have released edenity!

For the long wait, we are compensating every license for 2 weeks (If you bought a 24 hour key, it will just return to 24 hours, if it's a 1 week key, it will return to 1 week, same for monthly) and having a 5 day FREE period.

Keep in mind that we are still technically testing, however, we haven't experienced bans during the 2 weeks we were down and only 30% of our users experienced bans in the first place with korea and china being completely unaffected.

Most important changes:
    - Reworked the stealth system, new driver.
    - Much better compatibility.
    - Fewer crashes and flawless injection.
    - 100% polymorphic launcher with hourly recompilation task.
    - System-wide cleaning of garbage created by windows.
    - Runtime prevention of module scanning, an attempt to render any use of finding the chair useless.

SupaSoldier's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edenity Review Updated:
    Introduction:
    This cheat has been one the best I have used in a while. My first cheat was ev0lve, an ok Pixelbot, was UD for a while till i just gave up because of poor performance and it eating up resources. Next cheat I used was CH, while it was ok for some time, my stats were way beyond normal and it was very hard to keep things legit. Always would get called out at some point. Then I came across Edenity, from resellers advertising this. I was impressed with how things looked and the professionalism they have. They are serious about what they do and their determination to keep Edenity good at all times and ensure as many people are satisfied as possible.

Aimbot (10/10) - The customisation options they have here for all heros is really good, the UI is clean and easy to understand, their colour scheme is nice and easy on the eyes. The aimbot when configured can be so legit it is impossible to tell you have a chair. Edenity was built for legit playstyle from the very beginning and I am pleased to see that they offer such high quality experiences with Edenity. Aimbot works well for tanks too, I primarily use Roadhog, Zarya and Orisa and for DPS, Widow, Hanzo, Mcree, Soldier, Ashe, Tracer. The Silent aim works as it should, and correct configuring your settings alongside silent aim can really make u OP at DPS . Coming from a person that mains tank and not DPS.

ESP - ESP have many different options for people and is easy to set and adjust the colours accordingly. The ESP settings are global which means they apply to all heros which is convenient. There is also a colour graph so allows users to accurately pick colours of their choice. Vischeck is also standard with Edenity, should be with every cheat anyways . The features do not impact your FPS which is neat considering some other cheats have features that actually impact fps to the point where it is unplayable.

Security - (10/10) - A lot of patches have been done to Edenity over the months and the longest one was 2-3 weeks and the wait was worth. I have an account for 2 weeks using edenity every day of the week and havent been banned yet. They treated a 30% playerbase ban as a full detection which goes to show the lengths they go to to make Edenity secure and a cheat that is worth using for a long time. Edenity cleans up junk left behind that could be used to detect Edenity which is good, no other chair has this according to my knowledge, so just goes to show Edenity makes sure that they are one step ahead of the game.

I will leave some gameplay below to show you guys what Edenity is like, join their discord for a free 1hr test key - discord.io/edenity

Edenity - Testing new Edenity Settings - YouTube
    Edenity Gameplay - Using Zarya - YouTube

Rileymakesbread's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Overwatch cheat is overall the best because of its many features and customization the esp looks great on every setting that you use and doesn't cluster up your screen while using all the settings. The cheat just gives me that little boost i need to dominate my enemies and make sure i'm winning all my games with the most kills but at the same time not being called out for cheating. The aimbot settings are really good and silent aim is OP as fuck for hanzo, ashe ,cree and is so fun to use. The aimbot is the smoothest i have seen on any Overwatch cheat by far and I hardly get called out for it. Hog Hook is really fun to use also when your constantly landing your hooks and taking down those shitty tracer mains that abuse blink. This cheat works really well with Genji in the way that it has auto deflect for stuns ,hog ults, gravs and more and the auto dash is really useful when using your blade to make sure you get those 6k's. Overall this cheat is easily the best with the support team and admin being really chill and nice guys as well and a simple UI that is easy to use. 10/10

Sereht's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aimbot 5/10
    esp 9/10
    staff 3/10
    Last edited by Sereht; 11-03-2020 at 01:56 PM. Reason: 3 hours

oncenor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edenity review:
    From the past day I've been using the trial for, I can say that this cheat is one of the best I've used. This chair provides a wide range of capabilities as well as insanely good tracking and smoothness, Edenity will no doubt improve your performance in games.

The simple and easy to use UI will get you up and running in no time, all you have to do is open the file, click login and the chair is in the background, just waiting on overwatch. The best part is, if overwatch closes then theres no need to open that file again, as it's still in the background, which is incredibly convenient and I haven't seen this feature in a lot of other chairs I've used.

Flick shots are on point, properties of ESP are fully customizable, tracking is incredibly smooth and the quality overall is purely superior.

Support is great: they are nice and friendly and are available whenever you need them.

I haven't once been called out during my 20+ hours of use, and have climbed from high Platinum to Masters already.

I would highly recommend trying/buying Edenity if you desire to climb up the ranks easily and quickly.

ImToxicYT's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep ive used plenty of cheats/aim locks and by far Edenity is the best. cleanest looking and easy to find what you need. Would recommend to anyone looking into Edenity.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast