0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My review after hours of using edenity:

Aimbot. I think its one of the best aimbots ever. During testing different cheats i lost like 10 or more accounts and still didnt find an aimbot i really can enjoy without getting banned. It is legit and accurate at the same time. I played with it on 3400 and no one called me out for cheating. It works perferctly on every hero and doesnt have bugs.

ESP. Imagine having widowmaker's ult whole game, but with showing hero pick and ult tracker - thats edenity's esp. It also doesnt have any lags and works perfectly.

Security. Cant say much about it, but the acc i used to play with edenity is still ok.

Support. Also cant say much because i havent faced any problems, but it's server is pretty big so i suppose it is good.

Usability. This cheat is very easy to install and use, you dont even need to change any configs - u can just sit and play with it as a high-level player.

Total. This cheat is definitely one of the best cheats i have ever used, if is not the best. I can advise it to every interested in cheating player, considering it's preasant price.

Edenity 💎 #1 Internal Cheat 🚀Hero Support🎯Silent Aim🔥Legit Aiming✅Kernel
    Edenity_Official's Avatar Member Manger of Edenity CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the Feedbacks!

ZenithOW's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edenity is the best, smoothest and most reliable cheat out there for overwatch. Best out nothing can top it and i really mean it. Ive tried alot of other cheats gotten banned easily. Barely any callouts super smooth and legit. 1000/10 i would more then recommend it.- Wajid

chuqqerz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great program

out of all i have used its been really good not detectable esp is also really good. i recommend!

GrigoriyAlekhin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edenity is a great cheat! Aimbot is much better than in Hyper Flick and Critical Hit, ESP is also much better than the competition. Nice design. Autumn responsive support, ready to help. I recommend taking only Edenity!
    Last edited by GrigoriyAlekhin; 10-12-2020 at 08:50 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Guys for the Feedbacks!

FangsOw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vouch for this product. (I'm a 4.2-3 dps player without cheats, used an only legit settings from edenity)

Triggerbot (8/10): Didn't use much, but would say looks pretty legit, tried it on a mccree and widow

Aimbot (10/10): ITS F-ING AMAZING,from what I have tested with tracer and widow,I can recommend it without issue.So easy to set it,would say its the best aimbot i've ever used

ESP (10/10): From what I tested, the ESP is very detailed. Provides every sort of ESP you need for your advantage. Head ESP + Distance ESP for legit, but non intrusive gameplay or straight up Box ESP for elevated assistant gameplay.

Combo Scripts/Misc (Can't rate it): Didnt use it, but tried a bit on a practice range and it looks kinda clean, but cant rate 100%

Community (100/10): Good community,they are always agree to help people with some issues.

Total (10/10) best cheat i've ever used.

hadzove's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ever since I started using edenity I’ve never looked back. Many cheats I’ve used result in fast bans, PC crashes, and nasty malware. But edenity condenses all these issues and runs smooth as anything! The ESP customisation option is nice, the skill assist and silent aim for certain heroes are worth the buy. I would highly recommend you use edenity for your cheating adventures. everything fits perfectly as a whole, overall 10/10 and will continue to buy this epic cheat

darealg34928's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This cheat is honestly amazing! it's better than criticalshit and ares. it's very configurable with its ESP and aimbot and fov. I'd also recommend this cheat rather than others because of how undetected it's compared to cheats such as criticalhit getting detected every week. Overall this cheat is safe and very easy to configure.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the Feedbacks!

campfirecol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can vouch!!! Previously used many cheats but none as good as this one. Its the BEST, Safest and smoothest. Very user friendly and easy to understand.

ReseOW's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heres my unbiased straightforward opinion on edenity: I have used other cheats like hyperflick and criticalhit which get me banned easily with alot of callouts, but edenity is way different its new and game changing, no callouts, smooth aimbot, colour adjustable esp and multiple options for it, triggerbot. It all works flawlessly it looks very legit and humanely, it tracks the players next movement and shoots there which in my opinion already makes it better than all ow cheats out there right now and for the cheap price i think edenity is more than worth it. The dev, helpers and community are super friendly and helpful they are gm/t500 players who have experience and know what they are doing with this cheat. Overall i think edenity is the best cheat anyone could buy and for almost every aspect it beats the other cheats and competitors. <3

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ReseOW View Post
    Heres my unbiased straightforward opinion on edenity: I have used other cheats like hyperflick and criticalhit which get me banned easily with alot of callouts, but edenity is way different its new and game changing, no callouts, smooth aimbot, colour adjustable esp and multiple options for it, triggerbot. It all works flawlessly it looks very legit and humanely, it tracks the players next movement and shoots there which in my opinion already makes it better than all ow cheats out there right now and for the cheap price i think edenity is more than worth it. The dev, helpers and community are super friendly and helpful they are gm/t500 players who have experience and know what they are doing with this cheat. Overall i think edenity is the best cheat anyone could buy and for almost every aspect it beats the other cheats and competitors. <3

Happy to hear this great review !

EdenityFan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's my review:

Aimbot: Great software, looks like real humal play. 12/10

Triggerbot: Didn't use it, but according to my friend it works fine 10/10

ESP: Wallhack perfect, very convenient to see all the enemy stats 10/10

Security: Use on 2 accounts, no ban and not expected 10/10

Support: The best experience with support. Have never seen such a great support, even on many other sites 100/10

Usability. This cheat is very easy to install and use, you dont even need to change any configs - u can just sit and play.

Total: The best cheat on the market (since I had experience with other market representatives). Legit but strong.

P.S. For such price it can be the best aimbot ive ever used.

cognex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    discord link is broken, please post a new one!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast