⚔️ Schon⚔️- Internal OW | Top-500 Features Including Auto Skills🔥 | 9$Day 🚀 menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Schon_OW's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

⚔️ Schon⚔️- Internal OW | Top-500 Features Including Auto Skills🔥 | 9$Day 🚀

Click On The Image To Join Discord Server

FRAG MOVIE
    Last edited by Schon_OW; 05-09-2020 at 01:28 AM.

⚔️ Schon⚔️- Internal OW | Top-500 Features Including Auto Skills🔥 | 9$Day 🚀
    AutumnSenpai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was given a 2 hour test key, and so far it is a great experience. The admin Yellow made sure the bot ran smoothly on my computer by using teamviewer. The GUI is clean and easy to navigate, and the prediction is perfect. I will definitely be buying a subscription!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my God I was impressed by your comments. Thank you very much.

rapisnow's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Review of cheat:

The aimbot : was very amazing 10/10
    Very rage and legit in the same times.
    The ESP : amazing like a spectator view 10/10
    Menu : At first glance the menu very clean and easy to use 9/10

Overall 10/10
    Cheat is amazing folks, and the price is very affordable

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ty honey

Sawich's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, given 2 hours of access too.
    I will compare with Pentagon/ Xion/ CH and Daedalus
    and i use google translate.

Aimbot: Each character is perceived differently. On Mcree, I was unable to configure Aim to make it look as clean and efficient as possible.
    Flickbot on Widow is good.

ESP: The characters are clearly visible and you intuitively perceive it. From the problems - the character’s health is not visible above him. BUT convenient information about the enemy team, shows health and how ready the ult.

Menu: That shit. I really have nothing more to say. Or...
    There are few functions, and it seems to be convenient, but no, you can only open by moving the mouse to the edge of the screen, which means that nothing can be changed during the battle.Press "Esc" and when the mouse appears, open the menu and change what you need. Also, when in the menu you want to open containers or go into training ... Hack me, can you accidentally visit the distance at which the menu opens and what do you think? It will open, it is annoying.Very annoying. Very very annoying.

Overall NOW 6/10 (04.04.20)

The only serious problem is the interface. Only because of him I will not master the remaining free hour.
    It’s very nice to play with the cheat, but, but I can’t do it because of the interface.
    sounds dumb but yea

ADD 05.04.20
    They add new features very quickly and fix problems. Already you can open the menu at the touch of a button.
    I will buy it in a month, let's see what changes: 3
    Last edited by Sawich; 04-05-2020 at 04:15 AM.

GetCorona's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A review after a 2 hour trial

Aimbot: The aimbot is very simple, easy to configure and use. You can set aim tracking key on any button. Flicking is very good with hitscan heroes such as Widow, McCree and Ashe. Hanzo prediction is superb aswell, very legit looking like depending on your settings.

ESP: The esp is very clean, no unnecessary stuff. Outline esp is so good. I personally like it alot more than boxes and skeletons. Easy to configure, set own colors etc...

Menu: Menu is simple, one button click to open it. It's honestly not the fanciest one, but it easy to use, basically dummyproof.

Hero skills: omg I love it. Ana dart, genji, dva, reinblock... you just have to try it yourself.

Overall could make menu fancier but a good 8/10

tfwwolf12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A review after a 2 hour trial:

Aimbot: It was clean but I never used it was having too much fun with widow, but the aimbot kinda looked outdated at times compared to its competition but this cheat is very early in its release and at this point I see the aimbot looking alot more legit in the future

Flickbot: This is where the cheat shines, ever wished to be amazing at widow? This is your moment, with the flickbot its never been so easy to just look like a god tier widow BUT flickshot does have its issues too. Just like others in the competition to conquer the land of the best OW CHEATS AVAILABLE! in terms of price it just does not provide ENOUGH customization as it is now.

ESP: Zero issues, probably the best thing about the cheat is how clean the ESP is, its as if widows ult is always on

Menu: Needs more innovative features.
    Its so bland and plain and for the normal user they ain't going to realise a language option exists and think they are just using a korean based cheat. The menu needs a touch up and having it slide show on the left I would rather have the STRICT option of opening it by a hotkey and that alone.

Hero skills: Never used it, didn't use any of the applicable heroes to be honest I mostly just dps and mostly widow + hanzo at that.

Overall: The biggest noticeable issue was the flickbot just being way too slow or not hitting the specific body part you wish. As I stated this is in a early state of release and they just started letting trials even be an option. As of right now they are on the right track to becoming one of the best cheat providers out there.
    I judge this on my own basis I am a man who does get attached to a game and test out every known hack to man to test the best.
    This is up there NEARLY just a bit of tidiness in the UI and maybe some options explained a bit more in-depth.
    Anyway for my review I did have to cut it down due to the limit in characters but I give this cheat a 8/10, its an above good cheat.
    Does it need a change in price? Yes I think people would agree BUT IT DEPENDS WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT DO YOU LIKE PLAYING.
    If you like Genji, Ana, Rein, Dva then this cheat is probably worth the price in terms of its autoskill function.
    But to me as a Widow or Hanzo or Mcree player the option is cool but its not worth my time if I have no reason to ever use it.
    As stated before I have tested alot of cheats for OW (and purchased, even Xaim at its first release) and this is one of those cheats that can take over the market by storm with the right brush-ups at certain points in the cheat in terms of the menu, flickbot or even the aimbot. The cheat has room to grow but it remains to be seen.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we will try to be a better cheat

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    htt ps :/ /discord app. com/ invite /XJGwrhv
    it is schon discord link

DabOnEm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a free 2 hour trial and I have to say this cheat is great so far

Aimbot: It is a standard aimbot that can be really legit or rage depending on your taste, but the flickbot is what makes this aimbot special. You can really own games with the flickbot, its clean and precise and offers a decent amount of customization.

ESP: It is clean and functional, you can even set it to change color by enemy hp or enemy visibility or you can disable it.

Menu: Is honestly fairly good but could use some work. As of when I used my trial there was a bug that alt tabbing makes it so you cannot change any settings anymore. But other than that its functional and it gives you a timer for your remaining subscription instead of just kicking you out like other cheats. Definitely has potential to become great though.

Hero Skills: They are pretty great at canceling ults as mcree, I didn't have time to test it on other heroes but I assume it works great.

Overall: 7/10 cheat, definitely worth giving a try and is a solid new option.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ty honey : s :

SauceDrip's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like a nice bot, but I feel like all the bots are the same price when will one of yall break the market already with a cheap price but quality product like critical hit did back in the day or a little lower? you'd end up making more money in the long run anyway.

Regardless glws
    Last edited by SauceDrip; 04-08-2020 at 05:48 AM.

TupoJhon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The aimbot : was very amazing 8/10
    Very rage and legit in the same times.
    The ESP : amazing seems like a spectator view 9/10
    Menu : At first glance the menu very clean and easy to use 10/10

jikerslil23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a review after 2 hours trial:
    the aimbot: it was so good!!!!

esp: very good overall 10/10

menu: The menu is a bit annoying the truth, I would rather be able to activate it with a key and not moving the mouse to the left side

overall id give it a 8/10 for the incredible flick thing!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast