💎HyperFlick 2💎- Legit | Flicks | Auto Skills | SK Assist | ESP | Spoofer | Tracking menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Stationary's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have got more than 10 Overwatch accounts for using Hyperflick. First and second ones i just gave them second chances. I gave Hyperflick alot of second chances but now its over.
    I have got like i said maybe 15 or more (lost the count) banned overwatch accounts using this. And always gets hit by ban waves.

💎HyperFlick 2💎- Legit | Flicks | Auto Skills | SK Assist | ESP | Spoofer | Tracking
    w6z's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got a trial, will update the review after trial is over

w6z's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Client was amazing, loader was simple and easy to use. The aimbot was perfect, and the prediction actually works. There aren't many settings for the esp though, just outlines.

w6z's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adding more detail of my review above.

First of all, I have used very many Overwatch cheats before, but this one is by far the best I have used.
    Everything is neatly compact to make your experience plug and play, 3 preset profiles controlable by keybind.
    The aimbot works amazing on hitscan, and the prediction is pretty good on hanzo and zen. But don't expect to be hitting 3 sherikans halfway across the map.
    The esp is outline esp, it does it's job, doesn't lag behind or anything like that.
    I get very little fps drop, only about 5 fps and thats with esp enabled.
    The security on this cheat is very nice, still not banned even after the recent wave.

y1324901147's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord Link failure
    One will shout nice salted fish

LittleMercy's Avatar Member i miss season 2 ;) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using the hack in the past weeks and I love it, it's really powerful on all the heroes. The community is also good, the support is nice and fast. Also I just won a 7 day bonus key, thanks

ExDonald's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been using HF since 2019 and honestly its the best I have ever used for overwatch <3 it's the easiest to configure out of all the other different chairs since it got 3 different presets that fit exactly for their purpose. in addition, it got an amazing and active community and support is really quick and helpful! in my opinion, HF's strongest characters are widow, ash, Hanzo, and basically other hit scans but doesn't mean that the other heroes are bad. I've been using all of them and hf doesn't just promise you fun and precise skills but also amazing security! HF dodged so many waves that others didn't and that's one of my main reasons why HF is my way to go. it also has frequent updates and the devs actually listen to the customers I will give it an overall 9/10 and for sure will keep on using it ^^ also they have so many giveaways on their discord and a shop bot that allows you to get free sub when you are active! also all the support people are really nice like Phyxius, Martin, Lynn and Kata! all of them are great people and doing a great job of holding the whole community <3

wisner1992's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vouch this tool very helpful been using for over a year.

pharansky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used different types of bots.
    There are also several suspended accounts. I used a bot that was difficult to set up, but Hyperflick is different. It doesn't need to be configured, it's a smooth and smooth setting, so it's just a usage issue. Surprisingly, when playing as Anna, the Allied Healing Enemy Attack button is set separately, allowing accurate healing even in tangled situations.
    When I asked a question after purchase, the answer came quickly, it was solved simply, and it was very kind. Despite the performance and safety, I was once again surprised by hosting various events. We recommend buying and using it now.
    Last edited by pharansky; 01-30-2021 at 06:28 AM.

a779310344's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can easily kill the emeny using HF ultra, after using that it is hard to play overwatch without it,the price is also very fair!

username005's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I played for 5 days and here is my honest review about this season: 3950
    Don't worry about complicated setting It's easy to use and support stuff always help everyone
    Oh frequent discounts sale more and more by the way
    So join us!!

ghxstie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hyper Flick is high quality and cheapest price I've seen on the market for what you get, theres so many small things that makes this the best for your money. The ghost aim and the flick feature really dont look "sus" or have anyone question you but for "what rank are you?" or "are you a smurf".

Hyper flick caters to almost all heroes in many many ways, not just DMG heroes, but you have the skill feature which helps so much on tanks and support.

I cant wait to be a returning buyer for sure. 10/10
    The customer service they provide is outstanding 10/10

Hyperflick over all is the best there is!

LordVushu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here we are poggers:

Cheat: This is extremely legit, can go as far as too legit so you might wanna calm down with those flicks hahahaha. Projectile heros are a dream with this. I normally go for the Ultra key for auto skills like ana sleeps and hog
    hook prediction. You get the projectile cheat straight away from the basic plan.

Verdict : 8/10 ( when it can make coffee as well, it will get a 10 )

Support : Support has largely improved over time, Support team knows exactly what could be wrong and help you fix it promptly.

Verdict: 9/10 ( would be 10 if i played with Lynn ^ ^)

Price : Look for a cheat to be this good there was probably a significant skillsets used. With that said, this is extremely affordable compared to most

Verdict: 9/10 ( i mean cheaper is always better right? )

Safety : Now, lets be honest here. Nothing is 100% safe, like contraceptives being 100% safe. Its not. With that said, HF is rarely detected. When detected they work extra hard to patch the security. It is..secure
    Verdict: 9/10 ( Nothing is 100% )

BlooAU's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HyperFlick (INTL) Undetected Overwatch Prediction ESP AIMBOT review

+Rep HyperFlick Ultra,

After being a vivid Overwatch Cheat User for the past 1.5 years, I must say HF does it different, I have never had such a smooth user experience, from the easy setup and injection, to the seemless keybinds given from the developers, each feature works perfectly and I am yet to be banned, and I must say the Prediction for movement in this cheat is unrivaled.

Review:

Cheat Features and how good they are:

Although I have said these features are amazing, there is room to go with customization feautres, but apart from that I see no more that can possibly be added. Only been called out for smurfing.

9/10.

Support:

I have only had 1 issue with this cheat, and after putting my issue in the support channel of there discord I was contacted straight away and my issue was solved within 3 minuetes.

9/10 (maybe a ticket system could help)

Price:

For a public and almost constantly undetected cheat, this price is very reasonable and affordable.

10/10.

Overall Verdict:

Will definetly be using this as a main cheat in the future. reccomend to all.

10/10

mokhmed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hyperflick is the most popular cheat and for a good reason. The staff members are amazing and always willing to help with any technical issues involving install or with general usage. They are quick to fix bugs, the very few there are and always reward users with extra time if a bug occurs.

Not only is the base level good enough for any desire you could have but the prices for even the highest tier are very reasonable and will guarantee satisfaction.

Hyperflick itself is very easy to install with a easy to use set up guide to follow and is as simple as a few key binds to get it working. It doesnt even impact fps like other cheats and has no bulky overlay or programme running in the background.

From my personal use the chance of getting banned is slim as the aimbot is smooth and silent aim simply aids to this making it look like your real aim!

I truly cannot recommend HyperFlick enough and if you dont believe me get a trial key for yourself and test it out.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast