Looking for Xbox Overwatch Boost - All Roles - Will pay $$$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

neska_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for Xbox Overwatch Boost - All Roles - Will pay $$$

Looking to boost an Overwatch Xbox Account.

Account information:
    It is currently unplaced for all roles.
    Last season stats were previously plat / gold .

Looking for:
    Tank to be HIGH Plat - around 2800SR
    Damage to be HIGH gold- around 2450 (just out of plat) - but not particularly fussed, wherever you manage to place is fine too.
    Support to be Masters -
    This is the most important***.

It should be an easy boost since it is an unplaced account and has some good stats to fall back on.
    It will essentially only be a climb from gold to plat on tank and plat to masters on support. Climbing higher than 2400 on damage is optional so you dont have to spend a lot of time on that role or tank, support may be the only time consuming role.

For this I am willing to pay $30AUD for Tank, $30 for DPS and $45 for support, Though I am willing to negotiate more depending how quickly it can be
    done. I am also open to paying extra if Mid-Masters can be reached on support (3750SR).

Feel free to DM me on Discord and we can work out the finer details (PM me for link)
    I will ask that you send pictures of the SR on discord as you go for verification. I can pay a sum each time a role has gone up 500SR or I can pay in full at the end depending on your personal preferences.
    Please no scammers or time wasters.

Thank you
    Last edited by neska_; 01-27-2020 at 04:22 AM.

Looking for Xbox Overwatch Boost - All Roles - Will pay $$$