20+ Overwatch Accounts for instant delivery -- ALL kinds of acc --  CHEAP - from 10$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

pppiruk's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

20+ Overwatch Accounts for instant delivery -- ALL kinds of acc -- CHEAP - from 10$

Hello there..
    Me and my friend have started to leave Overwatch, at least for a while, so there is no need anymore for the amount of accounts we had.
    So we decided to make a sale to raise some cash and get rid of most of the accounts we probably wouldn't use much often.

There is:
    1 unranked lvl 25 ; Free BT change ( $17 )
    5 almost new acc with lvl < 25; Free BT change ( $11 )
    3 Silver border acc, one of them with Pink Mercy and Widow Noire
    1 plat border acc
    1 lvl 500+, other 400+
    And a lot of smurfs with variable elo's

Here is a link with some printscreens i've took some days ago: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

You can PM here or msg me on Discord if want more information, buy some or discuss prices.
    Payment can be made via PayPal or BTC
    Discord: pedalpiruk#3264
    Last edited by pppiruk; 01-22-2020 at 06:15 PM.

20+ Overwatch Accounts for instant delivery -- ALL kinds of acc --  CHEAP - from 10$
    MamaKarma's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi i would like to buy the account with the pink mercy one this is my discord: MamaKarma#0769 pls add me im sending you friend request so we can make a deal.