🔥 UNLEASHED 🔥 Free Trial 👊 Prediction 🎯 Internal / Full Kernel 👻 Undetected 💎 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    U_N_L_E_A_S_H_E_D_HERMES's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🔥 UNLEASHED 🔥 Free Trial 👊 Prediction 🎯 Internal / Kernel 👻 Undetected 💎 25% OFF!

Unleashed Website - Unleashed Overwatch Cheat - Internal
    U N L E A S H E D Latest Discord Server To Date - U N L E A S H E D
    Supported OS - Windows 8.1 & 10 (x64) 1803, 1809, 1903, 1909
    Supported CPUs: Intel - AMD - Requires Intel VT-X / AMD SVM
    Status Detection: Never - First Release November 2019.

30% OFF LIMITED TIME HOLIDAY DISCOUNT!

Unleashed OW Gameplay:

UNLEASHED FULL FEATURE LIST
    Last edited by U_N_L_E_A_S_H_E_D_HERMES; 11-06-2020 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Holiday Discount.

🔥 UNLEASHED 🔥 Free Trial 👊 Prediction 🎯 Internal / Full Kernel 👻 Undetected 💎
    eatingcereal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally have been using this for 3 days now. If you are looking for a good trigger bot, I'd recommend using this.
    Stay tuned for a full review and a video soon!

Update:
    This will be a comprehensive review of unleashed.cc's Overwatch Cheat.
    I have also linked a media if anyone would like to see it in action.
    WARNING: This cheat is still in beta so many of the features may have been improved after this report

Media: Unleashed.cc ft. Overwatch - YouTube

Update: This is a video of Hanzo's Prediction I made on 1/23/2020, enjoy!
    Media: Hanzo Prediction Ft.Unleashed.cc - YouTube

Menu: 9/10 - At first glance the menu very clean and easy to use. There are strict sections for ESP, Aimbot, and Configs. You are able to make different configs for each hero, set smooth X and Y, flicks, bone selection, etc. it's clearly outlined.
    One nice feature I would like to point out is the auto hero detection and selection. The cheat automatically detects what hero you are playing and changes your config to that hero if you have a profile made for them. Most of the cheats I have used in the past
    do not offer this type of feature which gets annoying if you keep switching heros and have to manually select the CFG every time.
    Some suggestions I have for the menu are:
    1) I don't see a reason to have 7 config slots. I personally select a hero, make a config for that hero, then select another hero and repeat it. I've never had to use the other 6 slots needed. Seems like a waste of space.
    2) The saving/copying/importing settings seems a little complicated at first glance if you don't look at the manual for the cheat. Majority of the cheat providers have a specific folder that saves all the configs are saved. It's easier to just copy and delete unwanted cfgs there. There isn't a delete button either to delete a cfg you don't want.

ESP: 10/10 - The ESP menu is very nice and simple. You have all your basics such as box, line, distance, etc but you also have the option to enable Hero names, damage given and taken by all heros, and the ability to set a specific distance you have to be within a character to see their stats.
    Overall ESP for me has worked 100% of the time and the ability to customize it is very nice.

Aimbot: 8/10 - If you are looking for a cheat that has a good triggerbot system, you have come to the right place. Due to unleashed having a bone system capability, their trigger bot is advanced enough to know where the head is on any character and you are able to easily tap it with Widows kiss.
    As for the aimbot itself, if you are looking to lock onto players and rage cheat, it's definitely for you, however if you are looking for a more legit experience, you will have to a lot of testing to see what settings work for you. There are few features in this cheat you may not have seen in other cheats such as charge prediction, minimum charge, maximum charge, etc and that's where things start to get difficult.
    Some suggestions and issues I had with the cheat:
    1) Everything is on scroll wheels, you are not able to input an exact value into the cheat if you want a specific FOV or smoothness on X or Y axis. I recommend adding that option as inputting values is so much easier than trying to drag a scroll bar to the perfect value
    2) I don't know if any other beta user has had this issue, but when I enable flick and try to use it, the aimbot shoots first and then flicks to the enemy, so the first bullet never actually lands on the target. This keeps happening while the target is moving so flick may need to be redone unless there is a hidden feature I don't know about.

Overall: 9/10 - For a cheat in PUBLIC BETA it performed very well. I am currently still not banned and I have encountered little to no bugs from the injection process to the actual use of the cheat. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a good Overwatch cheat.
    Last edited by eatingcereal; 01-23-2020 at 04:13 PM.

paindia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit, can't wait to try this out thanks.

PazarionARES's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments

changed opinion

i changed my opinion. so deleted previous review
    Last edited by PazarionARES; 12-27-2020 at 02:40 PM. Reason: changed opinion

GodspeedOC's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using this cheat since day 1, I believe I was one of the first people on their discord, and ofcourse I was sceptical about this cheat at first.
    But my god, I was wrong. This cheat is SUPER high quality, with extreme protection, it's basically undetectable security-wise. If you rage hack ofc youre gonna get banned. I think there's even system in place for automatic bans if your stats are way too high. So play legit and you won't get banned anytime soon.

Menu: 9/10 - Menu is very clean and minimalistic, which I like. There is bunch of options like adjusting your FOV (1-MAX) smoothing by X & Y Axis which looks basically human if you go high enough, bone selection ranges from Smart - Head - Neck - Body - Closest (meaning closest to your crosshair). Also there's 7 profiles you can use on a same hero. 7 different aimbot styles! You can set up flicks, trigger bots, slow/fast aim, bodyshot and headshot aim. Basically options are limitless. You can go full legit and never get called out or you can go rage and hit every single headshot.
    Also as someone previously mentioned, when you select a certain hero you load your saved config (which is saved automatically) for that hero so you dont have to go and do it all over again every time you inject.
    The reason menu doesnt have 10 from me is because exporting profiles is a bit weird to do, it's copied in your clipboard instead of exporting it by itself in a text documment, but I heard they are working on it to make it more easier to export your profiles.

ESP: 10/10

Personally, because im already 4.4k player with good gamesense, I dont need ESP but it looks very good and lots of options to choose from. Bones / Glow / Radar / Wallhack. Everything you would expect from high quality cheat.

Aimbot: 10/10 - Okay, aimbot is actually so insane, you can go from full rage to full legit without ever getting called out. Hanzo has prediction which is super OP and might get some people very salty. Every game I go 50-5 with 40%+ accuracy in high elo and have been called out once since I started using it by a guy who got spawn camped for 5 minutes
    Also they are working on implementing skill assist. Ana sleep dart, genji auto blade with smoothing so it doesnt look obvious as fuck as some cheats out there, and many more.
    Cheat left OPEN beta today, and I'll be buying a month sub.

Installation: 10/10 - Ok injecting this cheat is so easy it's like 3 clicks. You go on their website, press download client, you open that file and you wait few seconds (leave browser open) and message pops out "Happy Cheating" and then you go into OW and click heads

Overall: 9.5/10

Cheat is amazing folks, and the price is very affordable. If you got spare 15$ just go and try it for 1 day. You wont regret, I promise. It's not quite done, there's some bugs now and then to be fixed, which they post changelog DAILY! on their forums. Guy that runs unleashed is very communicative and willing to answer any question you have in a matter of minutes.

MarkoPolo13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best cheat on market for now.
    Sexy Menu/ESP, deadly aimbot, fully customizable, no fps loss (even in hard battles).

Noaboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

This is my review of the overwatch cheat, I've been part of the BETA and bought a month subscription.

Postive:

HWID Spoofer built in and just overal super safe
    ESP is amazing
    Support is very quick to help and find solutions to your problems
    Sniper heroes are amazing and look super legit

Negative:

Program doesn't always autoswitch when swapping hero so you have to manualy swap (this does not occur with the PUBG version)
    Forced to play on a certain aspect ratio and resolution (don't have this issue with other cheats)
    Prediction for loads of heroes is just not on point at all overaiming or just missing quite alot of shots in general compared to others. (You can't preset your own prediction which what I was hoping for when purchasing this one)
    Smoothing could be way better as it's not consistent even when your smoothing is on 90% and your variation on 90% it will still sometimes flick insanely quick for some reason.
    I also have a problem where you cannot select a hero when ingame for some reason don't know what the cause is of this.

This is my honest review

I've used in the past:
    Xeraph
    Critical Hit
    Xion
    Exo
    Artemis
    Seoul
    Kalu
    Bonjour
    Plantic
    Opex
    Rose
    Hyperflick
    Aimbuff
    New-Ark

And some others I can't remember...
    Last edited by Noaboy; 02-04-2020 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Wrong post

MrRawrr's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using this for 2 or so days so far and i must say its by far the best and most simplist to set up from downloading, configs are sharable via forum and help is available on discord.. ive used this on my main and 2 other profiles and i have had no problem what so ever, people on discord especially have been helpful with trying to figure out how to make things better with suggestions and such, i myself already posted an Ana config on the forum for people to enjoy, considering how much other bots cost compared to this its night and day especially with what you get for the price you pay, will be definitely buying multiple weeks if not months when time comes thats for sure, well worth it

MASSIVE VOUCH FROM ME.

A+ Stuff.

ArteksZZ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It´s one of the best Overwatch and PUBG cheat i´ve ever used, you can decide between legit or rage settings, and the config system is also nice.
    It´s very different from other cheats and undedectable.

In my opinion it´s worth to give out 150 bucks for 1 month.

DawnDN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, everyone! ☺

My name is Dawn and this is my honest review of the Apex Legends cheat published by Unleashed.
    It will take some time to read, so I am going to put this Review in a spoiler.

Total amount of words: 1.262
    Reading time: About 3-5 minutes

If you have no time to read all of it, here is my Overall rating:
    Aimbot: 10/10
    Visuals: 9/10
    Spoofer: 10/10
    Safety: 10/10
    Customer/Tech Support: 10/10
    Overall Grade of Cheat: 9.5/10

Long Review

felipe798's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overwatch is such a bad competitive game, the concept and the potential is really high but only if you're extremely good can you actually enjoy the game. I left the game for a massive amount of time because it got really boring and stale and I'm so glad I found this, and I know cheating is frowned upon in the general community but man it makes the game so fun. The thing I especially like is that I still have to do work (otherwise a. it wouldnt be fun and b. you would get caught easily) and it makes the game so much more enjoyable. Thank you developer for creating stuff like that because it really makes me enjoy games and I don't have lots and lots of free time to grind and get good at the game because if you're bad the game will really let you know you're shit because the community is far beyond toxic, so stuff like this makes me enjoy the game without having to grind countless hours. Excellent cheat, hope I can buy a few days every now and then.

10/10 - Very easy to install, EXCELLENT 40/10 SUPPORT AND COMMUNITY, it just works and its great.

Numbani's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I activated 60 minutes, downloaded the exe, launched it as admin, nothing on the website or the game..

U_N_L_E_A_S_H_E_D_HERMES's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Numbani View Post
    I activated 60 minutes, downloaded the exe, launched it as admin, nothing on the website or the game..
    Join our Discord next time, so we can help you. We have over 480 active subscribers currently and over 1300 members in our Discord.

ItsHenry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +vouch
    Best overwatch cheat I have ever used.
    Undetected since I have been here and I got GM with it. <3

Kazuya's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After trying out a couple of cheats on this forum, this one is the best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast