🔥 UNLEASHED 🔥 Free Trial 👊 Prediction 🎯 Internal / Full Kernel 👻 Undetected 💎 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ItsHenry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cheat itself is amazing , and the person I have personally worked with , Hermes , is also a great guy! Definitely the best overwatch cheat and community! 10/10 Recommended

🔥 UNLEASHED 🔥 Free Trial 👊 Prediction 🎯 Internal / Full Kernel 👻 Undetected 💎
    Maingar's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used it for a day, its just amazing for Cree, ashe, widow/hanzo. Full customizable on each hero and you can share profiles via forum, it looks very humanized if you dont be an idiot. A bit expensive but it worths.

sukima1989's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not able to DM you, man. It gives the error that your inbox is full.

U_N_L_E_A_S_H_E_D_HERMES's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sukima1989 View Post
    Not able to DM you, man. It gives the error that your inbox is full.
    Wiped inbox try again.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update 8/13/2020, unaffected by the latest ban-wave that impacted our "competitors".

Update 8/17/2020, added extensive full feature list to thread.: Official Setting up Unleashed (All features documented and explained!) | Unleashed - Become a winner
    Last edited by U_N_L_E_A_S_H_E_D_HERMES; 08-18-2020 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Updates.

Yourface's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My honest review of unleashed after 3 months of usage

After using multiple cheats over the last 3-5 months:

• Unleashed: 8.5/10 - (Great potential for more features in the future, really good menu however can be difficult to get used to, never been detected)
    • Critical Hit: 5/10 - (good features, awful security)
    • Noble: 7/10 - (bad features, bad support, but undetected since a year or so)
    • HyperFlick: 5/10 - (Again, similar to CH good features, but awful security)

I can wholeheartedly say that in terms of security and saftey, unleashed is the best

I bought critical hit a few weeks back, they claimed to be undeteced with their hypervisor, seems that they were lying. Shortly after everyone in that discord got hit by a ban and people started jumping ship going to unleashed for a chance of being undetected. Anyway, enough of other providers lets talk about unleashed!

Menu Review

Unleashed menu is a very sleek, with a modern black and red finish, that is stylish but also functional. It is unlike any other menu i've seen in overwatch cheating.
    I have a few gripes with the menu though, some of which i will detail below.

• Complexity

Unleashed promises a highly customizable and configurable aimbot system, the most advanced i've seen in any game tbh (atleast in terms of what the users get to the change in terms of mathematics, angles and smoothing numbers.) The problem with having such a complex aimbot system is that menu can become difficult to use. The menu has so many options, buttons, bells and whistles that it just all becomes overwhelming for a first time user. It personally took my a few weeks to fully explore every single option the menu had to offer. Whilst this much freedom in customizing Aimbot/Trigger/ESP is great, it can be a annoying and fustrating at times!

I mean for christ sake you can have multiple aimbots active at once, all with different paramaters and functions, working together to adjust your mouse for different scenarios. So hopefully you can understand some of my fustrations in fine tuning the cheat.

Aimbot Review

There concept of aimbot on unleashed is split into different instances, so for example you can enable instance 1 - 2 - 3 - 4, (all the way up to 7 or 8 i believe?) and technically have X amount of different aimbots running at the same time, they can be working together to achieve one goal i.e Flicking to a head, or they can work indepedently and do different things.
    Different instances can achieve different things as well, so for example:

For semi-legit gameplay

• Aimbot 1: - I chose to bind to Mouse 4, and its for general tracking/flicking
    • Aimbot 2: - I chose to bind to Mouse 5, and its headshotting flicks (good for widow/cree/ash)

and so on, possibilities are quite endless of how you want to configure your aimbot. These aimbot instances can be very useful if you are playing a healer and want to do different actions on different keys.​ I.e Ana, one aimkey to heal team-mates, the other to shoot enemies.

The aimbot can be configured to be as rage as possible, to smooth tracking/flicks. Compared to other cheats, its not the most legit looking aimbot out the box, but if you spend a few hours configuring the cheat it can compare to others.

Side note:
    At the time of writing, 22/08/20, unleashed has some issues with bones on certain overwatch hereos. With some heros like bap, lucio and ball there head bones are some where down the mid-section of their torso. I know the unleashed team are aware of this, but as of yet its not fixed unfortunately.

Injecting and Stability

Injecting

Injecting on unleashed is very simple and intuitive, but most importantly of all is that its done through a web panel on your browser.
    You long into your panel on their website, download the generated file they give you. Making sure you still have the panel open, you run the file and the injection will happen. Once injected, a notification will apear saying you can start the game. Without the panel open the cheat wont inject. I dont have the technical knowledge behind why they do this, but something tells me that this is a really secure way of injecting and hiding from the anti-cheat. I haven't seen any other cheat do something like this before on OW.

One gripe i have with unleashed's injection is that it will freeze your system for a few seconds when injecting, and loading into the game. Also, sometimes the sound output/input from windows/discord gets changed when injecting. Not a big deal as you can just change them back quickly, but still something to note

Stability

In terms of stability, there is a lot going on behind the scenes in terms of calculations and rendering so crashes are expected, but to be quite honest, i have only ever expereinced 3 crashes with unleashed. And after recent updates crashes have been reduced to a minimal, to the point where i havent had one in a few weeks or so.

Overall Thoughts

Unleashed is an extremely good cheat. It's the cheat i trust the most in OW, no bans no nothing. I've tried atleast over 4 different cheats now in OW and they have all given me bans, but not Unleashed.
    Sure it might not be the cheapest product in the world, but by god its good.
    Last edited by Yourface; 08-22-2020 at 05:46 PM.
    So....
    Nothing to see here...
    no seriously there is nothing to see here.

vitamind2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi,

I'm interested in buying, sent you a dm but never got a response back. Can you DM me your discord?

thanks.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mintystrawberry View Post
    hi,

I'm interested in buying, sent you a dm but never got a response back. Can you DM me your discord?

thanks.
    Replied, discord is found at the top of the thread. U N L E A S H E D

Techoverload's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just sent you a DM

ThisHackSucks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a SCAM
    The aimbot has been down for over a week and a half now, yet they're taking sales
    If you ask about it in the discord, they ban you/silence you so you can't talk
    Here's the admin gloating/laughing about the fact he's scamming and getting away with it
    https://i.imgur.com/FbIDKaQ.png

DO NOT BUY, IT'S A BLATANT SCAM
    Attached Images Attached Images 🔥 UNLEASHED 🔥 Free Trial 👊 Prediction 🎯 Internal / Full Kernel 👻 Undetected 💎-fbidkaq-png 

Hahanerd's Avatar Member お前はもう死んでいる CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    4 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,

I was going to buy lifetime because I've heard of good things about you but then today in one of the cheating communities I'm in, I saw this Discord announcement -
    mZnXecO.png

What is going on with the crash problem?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12