[TOP50] Boosting Private&Safe | DUO-SOLO | PLACEMENT 5-20$ | DEATHMATCH | TOP500-150$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

gaav's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[TOP50] Boosting Private&Safe | DUO-SOLO | PLACEMENT 5-20$ | DEATHMATCH | TOP500-150$

TOP 500 end season (any role) || 150 / 250 $
    This includes placements + 25 games

Contact info:
    Discord: gaav#4063
    Mail: [email protected]

im available:
    12:00 AM-03:00 AM (CEST) -> EU
    06:00 AM-09:00 PM (EST) -> NA
    4:00 AM -8:00 PM (CST)

DUO:
    Duo with me price+50 % (if you provide your smuf i will boost you and the smurf for the same price or a small tip after the boost ;-)
    Tripple que (2x top100 boosters + you) +70 % If you want to dominate the game ;-)
    Account warranty price +50% if by any chance your account gets banned i will replace it with account of same rank.

Coaching:
    10 $ per hour first hour free (if you buy more then 2 hours).
    I can teach you any hero except genji and doomfist. For basic or advanced players. I will watch you play live and tell you what to do and what mistakes you did. After 2-3 games we will play on maps from your games and i will show u exactly what went wrong or what u should have done better. Teach you what to do in certain situations, positioning, aim traning, methods i use during boosting to increase my win%, tips and tricks.

About me:
    Im, a multiple top500 ex. pro player, boosting for 3 years with over 1500 orders done for many "boosting sites" or private clients.
    I will price match any boosting company. Boosting is my job and i take it very seriously (10-14 hour per day).
    If you dont want to deal with boosting site managers and multiple boosters, with high prices contact me on discord, skype, mail or here.

Boosting EU/NA servers PC only
    No cheats or exploits boosting is done by hand (no bots)
    Boosting is done from europe by me.
    Boost is done +-10 sr
    Payment: paypal
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gaav; 03-16-2021 at 05:19 PM.

[TOP50] Boosting Private&Safe | DUO-SOLO | PLACEMENT 5-20$ | DEATHMATCH | TOP500-150$
    boost317's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hit Gaav up a few days ago looking for a boost from 2500 to 3500. He got back to me pretty quickly, started the order almost immediately after agreeing to price (insanely cheap), and kept me posted on the status throughout the boost. He had the order completed in 2 days which for dps queues is nuts. Will definitely be coming back. Thanks again man!

danslipe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Duo boost from plat to masters. Quickly done and won all games, he responds to messages quick. Good in all roles

Xenicka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gaav is a very friendly guy! He responds to messages extremely quickly, and got all my games done as quickly as possible. I'll definitely order again, definitely buy from him!

ugor124's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great boost, was very communicative and responded to my messages relatively quickly. 10/10 would use again.

ly19921212's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very nice boosting. This is an insane mei player. no cheats/bots. fast delivery and very consistent updates

kalbee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very impressive player. Did placements with amazing results. Would recommend!

BloggerHieu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude is a freaking living legend, he is the lowest and most secure in the boosting business, i think i dont need to tell u much how awesome he is since there are tons of people reviewing about him. 10/10