[⬜] Overwatch Hacks [⬜] 😃Affordable,  👀Undetected, ⬜Powerful menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    uoodS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PAY the MAN yo MONEY, plx

Good day amigos, time for a review:
    Used CH about 50hrs pure play time now (w/o waiting for games) and am perfectly satisfied.
    Sure, there are days were something doesn't work as it should like flicks are calculated wrongly, but those issues are fixed normally during max. 2 days.

The short "break" after OW update made me looking around for other providers but either the price, the offered functions or the legitimacy held me off from buying.
    I am just stuck to this beauty until my end I guess.

Some personal facts: (10= the best I was allowed to experience myself in the past)

Hack itself:
    Aimbot: 9/10 - I do not use it and am never raging (just is not fun when they know, that you are not legit) But works as intended, gud prediction.

Flickbot: 10/10 - Luv it. and would be the main act, when there would not have been a CH update some weeks ago.

Aim Assist: 11/10 - My new bae, replaced Flick by far but even better in combination. And there also have been an update just today, what looks like as if this function has been improved. (I won't mention "Silent Aim")

Xtra Stuff: 8/10 - There is plenty xtra options for every hero and quite decent standard settings from the beginning. Better inform urself about it on the official posts by CH's promoters. All I can say is that I also would be happy as Doom, Tracer, Genji, Road or Ana main. But I am not. Hitscan all the way, blat.

ESP: 8/10 - I do not use it. I am legit. I can't ignore heads peaking "out of nowhere". But has everything u need, even if u only peak the "Enemy Hero Names" in the beginning of the match, to adjust ur pick. Don't know whether it is more safe when only providing ESP boxes instead of full hero borders but is fairly the same.

I will end it here, so it doesn't look like a promotion etc. it was my own decision to write this review.

To sum up in summed up words:
    My future reviews will use x/CH instead of 10/10.
    No bans so far (used 7 accounts even my main, raged twice on one of them but felt bad afterwards..)
    Nice community, even when OWPD is lurking (gtfo, plx) Care for ur battletag. But where are they not active, trying to "save the e-world".
    Supportive staff, mostly 2 active admins online at every time. Henix big ballz ngl.
    Got called out about 10 times in the whole time and those were really my fault. (Still not enough player reports as it seems.)

Take ur time and 10$ for 24hrs conviction pure. Participate in giveaways for free trial keys.

See u in hell, comrades (legit hell, not raging)

Peace , uoodS
    Last edited by uoodS; 02-10-2020 at 05:32 PM. Reason: mistakes were made..again.

[⬜] Overwatch Hacks [⬜] 😃Affordable,  👀Undetected, ⬜Powerful
    lampho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great guy, bought stuff off him hes very reliable, he responded fast when I had trouble setting things up. I highly recommend him 10/10

BeefyYolo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vouch for Henix. Got the Newark cheat and it’s dead on with hanzo. It’s insane... I have yet to receive a ban with the cheat and the customer support is unrivaled.

teef69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried CH and Newark from henix this week, awesome seller that responded to all of my questions very quickly. Everything worked out of box. DIscord appears very active as well. Will be rebuying from here.

OverwatchBooster123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super helpful and very fast delivery times! Hands down the best reseller out there! Discord also has many friendly and helpful members that can assist you any time of the day.

PJpounder's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This seller is amazing! Super fast and very reliable. Their discord server has alot of very helpful people and can assist you!
    Last edited by PJpounder; 02-14-2020 at 03:46 PM.

Lululily's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gave Newark a couple hour test run.

I've tried out basically every memory hack overwatch has to offer from xeraph in its prime to first week CH and Newark isn't a bad addition by any means. If we're taking price into consideration, I'd give it a 9/10. I remember using early CH when it was only $100 and this is significantly better at a side by side comparison of it (back then). It's not a ground breaking hack and doesn't have any ridiculous features like sharpshooter, but if you're looking for something more affordable to rank up with, then this is your best bet.

The aimbot tracking had smooth bone to bone transitions and didn't hard lock on to the enemies head + the auto melee was very reliable.

I had a hard time getting the prediction to look legit, but i find this on most hacks that have the hanzo prediction set to action after button release. I'm sure if you get the hanzo settings just right, then it could be passable, but still for $100 it's definitely one of the better predictions i've seen at the price.

Widow flicks are your standard linear movement to head flicks with action on button press. Accurate and deadly, but will get you called out at high sr with too much use.

Interface is pretty basic. It's F2 to show and hide the menu. The esp is really well done. The colour of enemies you can't see change depending on their hp, it's outline and you can change the transparency so it's not super distracting. It seems like the FOV changes based on the distance of the enemy which is actually a pretty nice feature, so it's easy to sh!t on closer enemies and you can keep the shots at a distance looking legit with your low FOV.

Henix is super quick to respond and he was up in the morning to reply to me asking if I could try it out .

It's a good hack if you don't have a large disposable income, but if you have the money to burn on hacking on a video game, then there are better cheats out there for more money. If you can afford an additional $100, I'd grab CH from henix instead.

Edit: Grammer

Edit: After trying it out for a bit longer I've noticed the tracking DOES go straight for the head unless you have the speed cranked way down like I did and it seems touch and go at close range, but still a good hack for $100
    Last edited by Lululily; 02-18-2020 at 03:20 PM.

megakill32's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys,
    got two weeks ago a Trailkey for New-Ark and after i tested it out. I bought a month sub for it.
    Aimbot is 9 / 10 - From legit up to Ragehack the only -con is sometimes it flicks weird with hanzo.
    Prediction - 7/10 its pretty good iam hitting rly much with hanzo.
    Wallhack is 10/10 everything works even with HP "bar" in colors
    Service 10/10 The admin of the Shop "Henix" helped me realy quick on Discrod and even gave me another hack.exe becouse something on my computer had trouble with the old one.
    Fast and easy, i will buy from him again if i need something.
    Thanks for that

GolemTheDarkBeing's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What happened to this? I bought this 2 days ago and I was using it last night, then I went to bed woke up and I'm out of the discord my key doesn't exist and I'm unable to message Henix. Did I mess something up or was this a technical issue?

Henix's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Server got banned by discord, dm me Henix#0403

Spynor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing cheat

I've tried 4 out of their 5 cheats and I personally havent been let down by a single one of them. The fact that the products they put out are this good astonishes me. I originally did it as a gag to see if it was a scam but then I watched as my SR climbed all the way up from diamond to top 500. You've got to try this cheat

SapiDeK's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best reseller to buy those cheats. Purchased aimbuff a lot of times from henix without issues best prices

Shinsung's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought NewArk from him pretty really good seller, no issues with what i bought and is very active in discord with buyers would highly recommend 10/10

Xision's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really great! Everything works great, really reliable seller. 10/10 would buy again.

bitye's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This hack is really good and works extrememly well allowing me to climb easily without being called out , Henix is also very helpful and supportive during setups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast