🔥 Gunslinger Pro 🔥 AIM | FLICK | TRIGGER | 15$ | Undetected✔️PayPal✔️ ❄️ SALE ☃️ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PowerSmurf's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (89%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🔥 Gunslinger Pro 🔥 AIM | FLICK | TRIGGER | 15$ | Undetected✔️PayPal✔️ ❄️ SALE ☃️

Gunslinger Pro
    Advanced OW Assistance

STATUS 02/23/20: WARNING - REPORTED BANS: SOME RECENT BAN REPORTS

VIDEO

GUI

FEATURES

Gunsliner Pro
    ✔️FULLY EXTERNAL IMAGE RECOGNITION (NO MEMORY✔️)
    ✔️NO FPS DROPS
    ✔️KERNEL RING0 MOUSE & KEYBOARD DRIVER
    ✔️2 KEYBINDS FOR MOUSE AND KEYBOARD
    ✔️TTS (TextToSpeech) VOICE ANNOUNCEMENTS
    ✔️EASY PROFILE SWITCHING WITH GLOBAL HOTKEYS
    ✔️3 DIFFERENT LIVE VIEWS (THERMAL)
    ✔️COLOR CUSTOMIZATION
    ✔️FOV SCAN AREA
    ✔️EASY SETUP WITH INSTRUCTIONS
    ✔️FRIENDLY DISCORD COMMUNITY AND SUPPORT

Aimbot
    ✔️SMOOTH AIM
    ✔️RAGE AIM
    ✔️TARGET PRIORITIZATION DEPENDING ON MOUSE MOVEMENT
    ✔️AUTOSHOOT

Flickbot
    ✔️PIXEL PERFECT SNAPPING/AIMING
    ✔️FLICK DISTANCE
    ✔️AUTOSHOOT

Triggerbot
    ✔️ON TARGET TOLERANCE
    ✔️DELAY AFTER SHOT (WIDOW CHARGE)

REQUIREMENTS

- 64bit Windows 7 / 10
    - Fullscreen Mode

REVIEWS

Last edited by PowerSmurf; 02-23-2020 at 09:07 AM.

🔥 Gunslinger Pro 🔥 AIM | FLICK | TRIGGER | 15$ | Undetected✔️PayPal✔️ ❄️ SALE ☃️
    PowerSmurf's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (89%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    reserved for future additions

Stanleyipkiss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any 1day licenses either paid for or free for test and vouch?

LarryVRH's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aimbot: 10/10 This is absolutely the best outline bot you can get in the market ever. The default profile works perfect for tracer, looks totally legit in short range. The average accuracy I got in recent several games is 45% on tracer and you can get a lot of "accidental" crit hit when you adjust Y-axis slightly.

Flickbot: 8/10 for humanize and 10/10 for accuracy. The flick bot works perfectly in middle/long range. My mcree got accuracy about 55% and crit 10%.

Overall: This is the best aimbot with best price I have seen so far. I set FOV to 600*200 and there is not FPS drop at all. The game works at a stable and perfect FPS.

ChoosenOne92's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I knew this software thanks to the other version (Gunslinger basic) because I was very satisfied for the triggerbot, but this PRO version is AMAZING for a non internal software!

Triggerbot: 10/10
    A great improvement compared to the basic version although that too is really performing, but i can see faster and better recognition of the shapes. This is the mode that i prefer, because it looks like you are not using any kind of tools that help, but it gives you the responsiveness of a pro player.

Aimbot: 10/10
    I was immediately surprised by the consistency of the aimbot, even the default profiles are working great! You can adjust all settings or copy from profiles shared in the discord server to get even better results.
    The thing that I liked the most was that you can decide the level of humanity: you can have profiles for perfect accuracy and profiles for more legit hit.

Flickbot: 9/10
    Is not a 10/10 because it makes flick shoots too perfect. I've tried it with Mcree and Ashe and got insane flicks at mid range but i have to adjust some settings to get more humanized shoots. If you don't care about it, this mode is insane!

Service: 11/10
    PowerSmurf is very helpful and friendly, i had some issues related to my pc's hardware and he helped me a lot. Plus he gave me some hours of free subscription to apologize for the inconvenience.

Overall I highly recommend trying Gunslinger Pro. Very good price-quality ratio. At this price you can't get a better software.

Unknxwn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is by far the best bot I've ever used! I've used, Chens, Opex.pew, Critical Hit & Pentagon. I'm not saying this is better, but it suits my very specific needs! I'm happy with my aim and a trigger bot is what I'm happy with, I average 70-80% accuracy in SR 3100+. All the other cheats I've used in the past were all great! But I did get called a hacker or suspect in the past. Now people just ask if I'm smurfing! I've even been called Kenzo acouple times. Not to mention the developer is really nice! Answered all of my questions & taught me the basics of how to use Gunslinger (Basic)

Triggerbot: 10/10
    Reacts down to the millisecond.

Flickshots: 8/10
    It can hit nice flicks, as long as you aren't on insanely high sensitivity

Service: 12/10
    PowerSmurf was very nice to me! Taught me the basic on setting up configs & setting up scanning

I'd highly recommend Gunslinger (Basic) If you only want a legit but very agreesive triggerbot, If not Gunslinger Pro if you want Aim Assistence
    Last edited by Unknxwn; 12-02-2019 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Added some more details!

brthr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The aimbot is really good and the settings are perfect to adjust to your preferred style to make aiming not look blatent. 10/10. Flickbot is really useful for heroes such as widow and mcree and have really helped me win heaps of my games in Plat/Diamond. 9/10. Unfortunately the triggerbot doesn't work for me at all so I can't rate it, However the triggerbot seems to be working very well for others. The support I received from the discord was phenomenal and really quick. Overall a solid 8.5/10 for the whole thing, definitely recommend this external bot. 8.5/10

Tuna233's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using basic for a week now, it's working great. Just bought pro a minute ago can't wait to try it out!!!

Tuna233's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follow up my last review, Triggerbot got a huge improvement from basic to pro, aimbot looks super legit. I tried using only trigger in a diamond game and I totally destroyed my enemies. Haven't tried flickbot yet, but if you are looking for an aimbot with great features and reasonable price, Gunslinger pro should be your first choice!

SoyBlue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After 5 Days of Use i have too say is the best Aimbot/Flickbot that i ever use.

PowerSmurf amazing boi on coding

Support 18/10 Power Always online and get your support with
    cordiality, what a amazing man!

Aimbot 9.5/10 Aimbot is Pretty god , the aim just adjust pretty well on target with a Smooth Option!
    here a Clip with reaper with a VERY Smooth Config of mine - Imgur: The magic of the Internet

After i pay i get the bot in 5 Min !

Flickbot 8/10 Pretty nice Flick bot and reaaaal smoth, i get around 54%-57% Acu on Mccree , also recommend !
    here some clips in slow motion
    2019.12.15-20.26 - Streamable
    CLIP PRA ENVIAR 3 - Streamable

just give it a try !

any way, contact me for more vouches if you want ... Blue#7120
    Last edited by SoyBlue; 12-17-2019 at 07:36 AM.

srath200's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a couple of weeks of tuning it to my liking, I definitely have to say I love it, especially having multiple profiles, lets me rage on one account and have everything look super legit on others whenever necessary

Support: 11/10, tons of help on the discord whenever asking

Aimbot: 9.5/10 sometimes drivers have problems, but when it works it's super customizable

Flickbot: 7/10 not my favourite option, but it can do the job when necessary

Triggerbot: 8/10 super legit looking when used right and next to impossible to detect

Definitely worth your time, especially considering the price, give it a try

joellilly01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really nice hack, me and my good friends have alot of fun stomping the noobs in comp. Honestly, the aimbot is so smooth I haven't been hackusated once. 10/10 on the aimbot. The flickbot is very adjustable and easy to use and is perfect of heroes such as mcree, widow, ashe etc. 10/10. The triggerbot reacted down to the millisecond and was perfect for a smooth legit cheating configuration. 10/10. The support I received in the private discord was very quick and honestly TOP NOTCH. Powersmurf was helpful all throughout the process. Definitely worth the time and money. 20/10

Backstabs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments
    Bought this last night and played 8 games using the recommended Aimbot settings. Flickbot was pretty bad on all champs constantly aiming incorrectly so I only used the Aimbot on Tracer which still missed a large majority of the time. Anyways woke up this morning and was banned. (Again only using the default settings that were recommended to me to use by the admins) Wouldn't advise purchasing considering if you're over a Gold player this won't help you much anyways. Admin also deleted my post of me saying I got banned and said "all customers doing fine" Well clearly not if I'm a customer and I'm not fine. Also hard to tell since he deletes the posts people make if they report a ban. Oh well, See if I win the chargeback. 0/10. 206933f0dd73bc0b398b7dfab62d5fc7-png.jpg 50dc1e39f17483246567f7b98ffb6f89.png

poopyscoop30's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best pixelbot I've used. Never been hackusated, have insane accuracy. Easier to config than other pixelbots I've tried. Highly recommend 10/10

jsutgo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a amazing pixelbot. the DefaultConfig is pretty good , after 1-2 day you know how config by yourself , amazing discord community and PowerSmurf and Mods help me alot ! Highly Recommend as a legit aim too 12/10.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast