AimSharp AimBot ~FULLY EXTERNAL~BEAT DAFRAN~ SMOOTH TRACKING~ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

AimSharp's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    60 (88%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AimSharp AimBot ~FULLY EXTERNAL~BEAT DAFRAN~ SMOOTH TRACKING~

AimSharp Fully external aimbot with super affordable prices

Announcements: 100% Undetected

Site link AimSharp Overwatch – Aimbot Hack

No more trainning mode or staged videos. Heres some REAL game action !!

REAL FRESH REVIEWS from our custommers and users

Originally Posted by Zeredy View Post
    Vouch for this new cheat!

This is my review after having used to for a few hours

Aimbot - 10/10
    The aimbot is very smooth and it looks extremely legit. It's pretty much just like any other expensive cheat out there but it has it's advantages.
    It's very easy to customize the aimbot and the fact that the cheat doesn't use HP bars and name plates to lock on to people makes the aimbot just so much better.
    You can also combine this with a feature called 'Sticky Mode' which makes the tracking better.

Flickbot - 8.5/10
    The flickbot is very good when it comes to Widowmaker, Ashe and of course other heroes like Mcree.
    I have to say that the flickbot was my favorite because of just how much fun it is to use and when you combine Widowmaker with the 'Ultra Long Range Mode' feature it becomes very consistent when it comes to long range shots but when it comes to close range it's not as good but that is where your own skills come in.

Support - 11/10
    The support was just simply amazing, Whenever i had a problem he always had a fix for it and he is very friendly and chill.

Price - 10/10
    150$ for 6 Months.. What more can i tell you.. it's extremely cheap and the cheat is definitely worth it for that price.

Overall - 10/10
    For and External Pixel bot this is just simply amazing and i just can't believe how cheap it is.
    All the features this cheat has are amazing, It's definetly one of the bests when it comes to External Cheats.
    It's very easy to use and the guides are very easy to understand and if you have a problem you just have to ask support and you will definetly get it fixed.
    And of course ZERO Fps Drop
    Originally Posted by ActuallyGarbage View Post
    100% vouch for this cheat. Not only is it the only cheat that work on windows 10 properly, this is the only cheat that works reliably and consistently. The support is honestly the best you can get from any cheat provider too. They'll personally make sure everything is ok and working for you.

Aimbot: 11/10
    The humanizer on the aimbot is actually insane. It maintains sticky to targets but is never blatant. It is responsive, tracks cleanly, and works even without nametag/hp. I get 40-50% accuracy in all my games and it's especially satisfying to be able to gun down a valk mercy as soldier without using visor (feels like Dafran lmao).

Flickbot: 9/10
    Flickbot is awesome when it comes to mccree/widow/ashe. It does well but you need to tune your offsets well (i tweaked around with the recommended settings). It is also pretty subtle so kill spectating cant bust you.

Price 10/10
    Very well worth it. No other providers work on windows 10 reliably, and others get you screenlocked in a matter of 2 games. I feel like after trying 2-3 other pixel bots that this is the only one that's worth it.

Overall: 11/10
    I'm actually very happy with this cheat. XAIM disappeared, CFBOT is a joke if you have half decent specs above kabylake and actually want to use your computer outside of overwatch, Collosal and all the rest are fake and copy/pasted code at best. You really have no other option, and here I'm extremely relieved to find that the only viable option you get is the best you can get on any OS from any provider.
    Originally Posted by kkk089 View Post
    .Very legit external cheat! 100% legit. Super fast support, and very helpful team. Recommended cheat at an affordable price

Aimbot: 10/10
    The humanizer on the aimbot is worth to note, it's really good and im using it around 4300sr right now, for me im using it more for more stable aim cause i got got aim from legit playing. but you can customize all of your settings.

Flickbot was really good, both short range and long range, i would say Widow and Ashe was really good, but i didnt use flick on mcree for some reason.

Price 10/10
    Well we are prob not gonna end up with this discussion but cut it short. Cheap External and the best one on the marked right now and ive been trying all of them.

Overall: 10/10
    Quality External cheat with good features and at an affordable price. I would def recommend AimSharp 100%.

Happy hacking! And thanks alot for trail AimSharp

Features

Basic Version 30$ Subscription NON automated

Basic Aimbot
    Name tag scan
    Long-range Support
    Single Target Mode
    Encrypted security methods
    30 days e-mail support

Premium version 50$ subscritpion NON automated

Basic Aimbot
    Long-range Support
    Single Target Mode
    Encrypted Security Methods
    Flicker Bot (Specially designed for Widowmaker-Ashe)
    8 Hero Profile Preset
    30 days e-mail support or live support through discord

Ultra version 150$ subscription NON automated

Basic Aimbot
    Long-range Support
    Single Target Mode
    Encrypted Security Methods
    Flicker Bot (Specially designed for Widowmaker-Ashe)
    8 Hero Profile Preset
    6 month e-mail support or live support through discord

Delivery system

All the licenses will be manually delivered. That means that from the moment that you will provide your Order-HWID infos our team will proceed to your digital delivery within a 12 hour timeframe.
    We appreciate your patience as we appreciate your security!

Thread rules

Posting generic stuff is STRICTLY PROHIBITED! As per Ownedcore rules the only posts that are allowed are vouches and reviews.
    We really want the new comers not to be disorientated so please refrain from asking for support here, configuration exchange or suspension reports.
    If you have ANY question about anything that concerns you please contact support. Support can be found here >> [email protected]

Refund policy

QNA
    How i buy ?
    A You can purchase through our website. Links are given in the thread

Supported Operation system ?
    A Windows 7- 10 x64 only

Does it function on every resolution display ?
    A It supports every res up to 4k (recommended 1920x1080)

Supported payment methods?
    A Paypal-Bitcoins

I dont feel safe using your files! You sell virus scammer?
    A Our application is NOT code-signed (not trusted) and it hooks up to your keyboard and mouse events, antiviruses may see that those actions as spying (trojan) or match it as one. We can absolutely guarantee that the files are clean and if you run it through virustotal most anti-visruses will verify it is clean.

Im gettings blue screen (Bsod) when i load the bot why ?
    A In your instructions you will find the answer to that and the way to prevent it from happening

Do i get top 500 using your aimbot?
    A Im sure that if you use some brain.exe combined with AimSharp you will always have huge impact in every game!

Thank you for your interest and for all the buyers good lu.... Wait you dont need it we got you covered !

Last edited by AimSharp; 11-28-2019 at 10:05 AM.

AimSharp AimBot ~FULLY EXTERNAL~BEAT DAFRAN~ SMOOTH TRACKING~
    Zeredy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vouch for this new cheat!

This is my review after having used to for a few hours

Aimbot - 10/10
    The aimbot is very smooth and it looks extremely legit. It's pretty much just like any other expensive cheat out there but it has it's advantages.
    It's very easy to customize the aimbot and the fact that the cheat doesn't use HP bars and name plates to lock on to people makes the aimbot just so much better.
    You can also combine this with a feature called 'Sticky Mode' which makes the tracking better.

Flickbot - 8.5/10
    The flickbot is very good when it comes to Widowmaker, Ashe and of course other heroes like Mcree.
    I have to say that the flickbot was my favorite because of just how much fun it is to use and when you combine Widowmaker with the 'Ultra Long Range Mode' feature it becomes very consistent when it comes to long range shots but when it comes to close range it's not as good but that is where your own skills come in.

Support - 11/10
    The support was just simply amazing, Whenever i had a problem he always had a fix for it and he is very friendly and chill.

Price - 10/10
    150$ for 6 Months.. What more can i tell you.. it's extremely cheap and the cheat is definitely worth it for that price.

Overall - 10/10
    For and External Pixel bot this is just simply amazing and i just can't believe how cheap it is.
    All the features this cheat has are amazing, It's definetly one of the bests when it comes to External Cheats.
    It's very easy to use and the guides are very easy to understand and if you have a problem you just have to ask support and you will definetly get it fixed.
    And of course ZERO Fps Drop

ActuallyGarbage's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100% vouch for this cheat. Not only is it the only cheat that work on windows 10 properly, this is the only cheat that works reliably and consistently. The support is honestly the best you can get from any cheat provider too. They'll personally make sure everything is ok and working for you.

Aimbot: 11/10
    The humanizer on the aimbot is actually insane. It maintains sticky to targets but is never blatant. It is responsive, tracks cleanly, and works even without nametag/hp. I get 40-50% accuracy in all my games and it's especially satisfying to be able to gun down a valk mercy as soldier without using visor (feels like Dafran lmao).

Flickbot is awesome when it comes to mccree/widow/ashe. It does well but you need to tune your offsets well (i tweaked around with the recommended settings). It is also pretty subtle so kill spectating cant bust you.

Price 10/10
    Very well worth it. No other providers work on windows 10 reliably, and others get you screenlocked in a matter of 2 games. I feel like after trying 2-3 other pixel bots that this is the only one that's worth it.

Overall: 11/10
    I'm actually very happy with this cheat. XAIM disappeared, CFBOT is a joke if you have half decent specs above kabylake and actually want to use your computer outside of overwatch, Collosal and all the rest are fake and copy/pasted code at best. You really have no other option, and here I'm extremely relieved to find that the only viable option you get is the best you can get on any OS from any provider.

kkk089's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very legit external cheat! 100% legit. Super fast support, and very helpful team. Recommended cheat at an affordable price

Aimbot: 10/10
    The humanizer on the aimbot is worth to note, it's really good and im using it around 4300sr right now, for me im using it more for more stable aim cause i got got aim from legit playing. but you can customize all of your settings.

Flickbot was really good, both short range and long range, i would say Widow and Ashe was really good, but i didnt use flick on mcree for some reason.

Price 10/10
    Well we are prob not gonna end up with this discussion but cut it short. Cheap External and the best one on the marked right now and ive been trying all of them.

Overall: 10/10
    Quality External cheat with good features and at an affordable price. I would def recommend AimSharp 100%.

Happy hacking! And thanks alot for trail AimSharp.

Tuna233's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the product, good and fast delivery!
    Last edited by Tuna233; 12-02-2019 at 08:04 PM.

Sir Hootie's Avatar Member Overwatch PWNER
    Thanks G/R
    14/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does thi work both AMD and INTEL?

pony1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ban wave, did this get hit?

wuming5858's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how to buy give me the discord

popmis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i ordered on the website i sended all details that you guys needed? no response on email

Shingetsu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Review

Worst aimbot on the market. It actually screws up your aim instead of improving it. The tracking is delayed and the only way it can detect a target is by their nameplate, it's more of a color bot than an aimbot. Why should I have to help a bot do it's job when it's supposed to do it for me? I regret buying this cheat, didn't reach expectations.

Overall, 2/10.

rewdd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just a casual observer but I will say this whole thread smells fishy to me, all of the glowing reviews from people with 1 post and the fact that the youtube channel has a bunch of downvotes and comments disabled leads me to believe the claims of people that have said they were banned from discord for feeling lied to because they advertise features which are not functional like pvp. I took a look at their other products and saw they also have league scripts for $20 Euros a week the reason for this is because they don't have a bypass and bans happen every 5-7 days. As a league scripter I can say this is an outrageous price for a detected platform that only lasts a week at best when other platforms like hanbot are $30 euros and have bypass so no ban.

WoW rotation bot/ AimSharp Rotations - YouTube notice comments are disabled and the like/dislike ratio.