⭐PENTAGON⭐ - Overwatch -Internal-  undetected - Aimbot / Flick/ Prediction/ Trigger menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Arcenal_Official's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aimbot
    8/10 for hitscan heroes - works very well and smooth would rate it even more if they had a retargeting delay cuz after killing a target it instantly snap to another one and it looks too obvious
    1/10 for prediction - probably the worst hanzo prediction iv ever seen,the crosshair randomly flicks somewhere outside the fov and it looks crazy on the replay so if anyone will watch your game gonna notice it easily, beside that if enemy is jumping you will miss every shot. (for,junkrat it just doesnt work), i'v been testing it for a week and tried all configs that are listed in their group.
    Flickshot
    8,5/10 - flick is actually very decent for hitscan heroes especially for raging with widow has good headshot accuracy also works fine with mccree.
    Ability Predictions
    8.5/10 - roadhog hook,tracer ult works very well,with road can get 70-80% hook accuracy easily
    ESP
    7/10 - Just simple outlines with no visibility checks and colours are non adjustable
    AutoSkill/Automelee
    ?/10 - it just doesnt work at all
    Getting Started/Feature guide
    2/10 - installing a loader is pretty easy but there is absolutely no guide for explaining how the features works at all,the only thing you can find there is premade configs for some heroes,and most people with a support role there are useless and dont even know how it works
    Overall is 6.5/10
    Last edited by Arcenal_Official; 12-20-2019 at 02:24 PM.

⭐PENTAGON⭐ - Overwatch -Internal-  undetected - Aimbot / Flick/ Prediction/ Trigger
    pox02's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aimbot kinda ok but i cant figure what setting to use so i give up on this cheat the prediction is so bad i give the cheat 4/10

PENTAGON-OW's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tboxy View Post
    Aimbot
    8/10 for hitscan heroes - works very well and smooth would rate it even more if they had a retargeting delay cuz after killing a target it instantly snap to another one and it looks too obvious
    1/10 for prediction - probably the worst hanzo prediction iv ever seen,the crosshair randomly flicks somewhere outside the fov and it looks crazy on the replay so if anyone will watch your game gonna notice it easily, beside that if enemy is jumping you will miss every shot. (for,junkrat it just doesnt work), i'v been testing it for a week and tried all configs that are listed in their group.
    Flickshot
    8,5/10 - flick is actually very decent for hitscan heroes especially for raging with widow has good headshot accuracy also works fine with mccree.
    Ability Predictions
    8.5/10 - roadhog hook,tracer ult works very well,with road can get 70-80% hook accuracy easily
    ESP
    7/10 - Just simple outlines with no visibility checks and colours are non adjustable
    AutoSkill/Automelee
    ?/10 - it just doesnt work at all
    Getting Started/Feature guide
    2/10 - installing a loader is pretty easy but there is absolutely no guide for explaining how the features works at all,the only thing you can find there is premade configs for some heroes,and most people with a support role there are useless and dont even know how it works
    Overall is 6.5/10
    first ty for your review and autoskill/melee are fixing now * and prediction are will be add more accurate true gravitational values
    if our royal ver released i hope you experience

caammden's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great value for the price, definetly could use improvement like more customizability as far as stuff such as esp color, fov color, aim key button etc. But it has all the features you'd expect with a pretty hud and good internal esp.

Sackii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Guys
    I bought a Day Key and write a review

1. Good aimbot
    It can customize fully with aimbot
    X, Y axis , Fov, Speed,etc
    That means you can set this with Super legit And rage
    I reached High master in the 1 day super easy

2.ESP
    I like the idea of using just the default ow Wallhack

3.clear gui

Simple but clear gui

With auto Load Config for the hero you play

4. Support
    Super Support. fast and clear answers and help

I’ll recommand this for users. Just Get a trial key and test it urself

Greets, Sackii

biometrico's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    30/72
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments
    Scammer dont buy from him.
    Bot never works, keep getting error 99 and no support.

Be away

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123