Artemis Pro - Hybrid Cheat | Beat Tracking Aimbot | Affordable Price | 6$ Day menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 32 12345 ... LastLast
    LizzR's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (76%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Artemis Pro - Hybrid Cheat | Beat Tracking Aimbot | Affordable Price | 6$ Day

Buy Now: maveable.cc/cheats/68423

Updated for Latest Patch!

Flick prediction is temporarily disabled due to security issues.

Videos:

Desktop 2020.06.12 - 16.05.21.06
    ower3
    hanzo4
    hanzo3
    Trigger

Originally Posted by AlottaTrophies View Post
    Straight to the point, no fluff.

Aim/flick 10/10: Doesn't work straight out of the box, needs settings tweaked and customized. This is a good thing. You can make it how YOU want it. There are premade profiles and such to choose from. Once that's done, it works super well and is rather legit. No complaints. This is not a rage program. Godsend.

ESP 8/10: Simple, has multiple locations such as head and body. Doesn't show character, health or ultimate. Again, not a rage program. Has a reverse function so you can reverse enemy/team. Very useful for healers.

Support 10/10: Unbelievable, honestly. I had a slight issue which was already mentioned in previous announcements/FAQs, although I still had a little bit of trouble. Said something, got helped immediately and the issue was fixed. AAA+++.

Price 10/10 You get more than what you pay for. Its cheap for an OW program, and it works supremely well. The developers aren't shitty to you, they don't have an attitude, and they understand their job. The only thing i'd like to see is a more exclusive program from these guys. Slotted, maybe.

Thanks.
    Originally Posted by JoshRawrrs1 View Post
    Vouch for this product.

Triggerbot (10/10): There is really nothing else to say about this program's triggerbot. It's literally insane. If you're not careful with playstyle and settings, your stats might get too suspicious in general. It is THAT good. Use it with caution and you will be a godly widow without being called out. But if you're not careful with your playstyle, it is very easy to get stat checked and reported. That's how nuts this trigger is.

Aimbot (9/10): I don't use aimbots, but from what I have tested with tracer and soldier, I can recommend it without issue. It takes a bit of tuning to find that RIGHT setting for you, but it shouldn't be that much of an issue with all the help the community provides.

Flickbot (10/10): People generally look for flickbots for Widow, but i find myself using this with McCree and Ashe more than anything.The settings at first looks very intimidating, but since it is a AI learning bot, it will teach itself the more you use the flickbot. What the developer says about "poor performance" is only true for your first 5-10hours of playtime using the program. Once the bot learns your style of aim and your movement, it feels very natural. Pair that with your own settings and you won't even notice its helping you, but you feel like its your own aim doing the work.

ESP (10/10): Don't really play with it, I'm a GM player without the cheats. I only started using cheats since I was bored with the game and didn't feel like playing for real anymore. But from what I tested, the ESP is very detailed. Provides every sort of ESP you need for your advantage. Head ESP + Distance ESP for legit, but non intrusive gameplay or straight up Box ESP for elevated assistant gameplay.

Combo Scripts/Misc (Can't rate it): Personally have not use these in a competitive setting, but from testing in firing range seems very effective and no delay. But it was too autonomous for my style.

Community (100/10): I don't usually talk with the people in cheating discords since I'm just there for the product. But the Devs and the Support mods are great. They are friendly and not rude. They provide you an atmosphere that isn't intimidating. In fact you can joke around with all of them. It just feels like when you purchase the product, you get invited to a close knit family.

All in all, don't hesitate to buy Artemis and I hope to see future customers in the discord!
    Originally Posted by woogwoogs View Post
    Without a doubt this is the best program I have ever used. People may think the price is a bit high but it is completely worth it. The devs are always active with the community and have super quick updates. Regarding the actual hack itself. It's 10/10 and offers a pretty wide variety of options. The triggerbot is the smoothest I have ever seen a hack for OW. Aimbot works exactly how its supposed to and allows you to smooth it to look completely natural. Flick is what I use the most as Mcree and I have never been called out for cheating while playing many games in masters/GM. If you're looking for a quality program, this is the one
    Originally Posted by NXIVM View Post
    Artemis Pro Review
    I just recently purchased a month subscription to Artemis Pro, after trying AIMBUFF, Chens and EXO, it's clear how much better this Aimbot package really is. After paying with bitcoin I received my Shoppy email with the Discord link and activation code to use Artemis, downloading, running, and activating was all easy and quick with K.I.S.S instructions provided every step of the way.
    My SPECS for review.
    MB: MSI Z170A
    CPU: i7 7700k
    GPU: EVGA 1070
    Monitor: Alienware G-SYNC 240hz
    The UI of Artemis is easy to read and understand every feature, it has customizable hotkeys and is always evolving with new ideas. Updates have always been provided within an hour of every patch release and have never had any downtime when I went to play.
    Artemis has the most accurate ESP system I have ever used, it has clear markings and custom team colors for easy identification of enemy's and teammates.
    The Aimbot is probably the most drastic difference between all competitors. Being able to have so many choices for customization really allows me to find that perfect profile for every character, especially the Y-Axis movement release function, and distance limitation. A feature of the Aimbot is also that its powered by an AI system which at first sounds like a stupid gimmick but after using it over time you can really tell how much better the system gets week by week. In 2 weeks of constant use never once have I been called out in game for using an Aimbot and I think that in itself should be enough testament to just how good this works for keep a low profile.
    Widowmaker Triggerbot is probably the most useful feature when it comes to a specific character, having bone selection and zoom out after a shot allows me to get insane kills with little effort. These features just make it even harder for someone to notice and call you out.
    There is a Flick feature that works extremely well with Mcree and Ashe, works just like the Aimbot just with a little splash of funk.

After all these useful features the most important aspect of Artemis is the customer service, never have I seen a more dedicated developer and support team then with Artemis, they always instantly reply with answers to any question you could have and are always providing updates on possible downtime or new features that may be coming.
    Originally Posted by trogdor1108 View Post
    My Review of Artemis:

Customer Support: 11/10 From start to finish, LizzR helped every step along the way. They were available for every question at any time that I needed them. Everything from the setup to the initiation and configuration was explained thoroughly so I could get the program up and running pretty quickly.

Consumer Friendliness: 9.6/10 I was able to get everything installed and good to go with relative ease, but I could see how some people might have problems getting it setup if they don't follow the instructions properly.

Aimbot functionality: 10/10 As long as you get your settings and hotkeys right, it works like a charm. Anything short of that is user error (found that out first hand). Once I got this working as intended it looks very natural. I've already climbed SR without even a hint of detection.

Price: 9/10 Not the cheapest, but one of the most affordable on the market for sure. Remember, you get what you pay for. Paying a little extra for this compared to a $10 bot will yield way better results and not get your account banned!

Notes: This is the first aimbot that I have used, but I think that I will be sticking with it. I was given a 24-hr trial but I will definitely be buying additional time as I can't really see how any other bot could be better than this one. Cheers!
    Originally Posted by ddsq1226 View Post
    give some review

sup: 10/10 very nice guy help me to setup and fix my problem

esp: 9/10 very clean but you can see all you want

aimbot: 10/10 you can rage or legit it up to you

flickbot: 8/10 works good but miss sometimes

script: 10/10 all works nice

window autoshot: 10/10 look like real top500 but you need more practice

recommand to buy
    Originally Posted by d3cpt1on View Post
    great and friendly support, aimbot 10/10 not called out alot of customization. scripts all work

cheat 9/10
    Originally Posted by newlife0426 View Post
    Try it out and leave a review.
    There is a mistranslation because you are not good at English and use a translator. please understand.

Customer service: so good I kindly explained from start to finish and had some problems with my first use, but I could immediately identify the problem and get a solution. It leaves the bot's performance and makes you want to use it again in friendly customer service.

Bot Performance
    1. ESP: Very comfortable. The other bots I used before had a box that was too small (think of the character's heart as far as the position was concerned) and the opponent's position was not well understood. But Artemis was very easy to see. It was very nice to be able to change the colors and adjust the details of each ESP.

2. Aimbot: In the case of Aim Assist, I can adjust the FOV to suit my needs. Since I can check the range of the FOV in ESP, I was able to find the value I wanted more clearly when making the modification.
    It's very soft.

3. Flick Shot
    Like Aimbot, it's satisfying. McCree, I'm using it with Ashe, but I thought I'd try to use it as a doomfist, but it looks so unnatural .. In close proximity.

4. WidowMaker
    When used with Widowmaker, other bots were anxious about unnatural aim movements through Flick Shoot, but when I moved around, I felt very fresh when shooting with the goal. I am satisfied with the fact that it is more legit.
    Originally Posted by ChrisWA123 View Post
    Best OW bot i've used yet. I took a long break after XAIM dissapeared and I have to say this one takes the cake.

I was able to push 1500SR in a few days using it. The widowmaker triggerbot is especially pleasing to use. Playing without it now just sucks.

Thanks and keep up the good work artemis.

Want to add its super easy to install/setup

Totally idiot proof love it!
    Originally Posted by Chavgo View Post
    Tried alot of cheats for overwatch and I must say this is one of the best "hacks" I've ever used.

*Awesome support
    *Clean UI
    *Very good solid Aimbot with Humanizer
    *Advanced ESP with alot of options
    *Crazy Flickbot making you look like a pro
    *The best (widow) Triggerbot i've ever used, hands down.
    *Hack updates almost simultaneously with every Overwatch patch
    *NO FPS DROPS!!!

Best price-quality ratio in my opinion.

Recommend everyone to try this one out.

10/10
    Originally Posted by Exee0217 View Post
    Vouch. All features advertised work well. Widow triggerbot could be improved but great product and fantastic support. Undetected as of date of this post.
    Originally Posted by StolenColon View Post
    amazing support, easy to install, bot works well. Highly recommended!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: png 1.png (50.9 KB, 617 views)
    • File Type: gif 2.gif (96.4 KB, 434 views)
    Last edited by LizzR; 10-16-2020 at 06:40 AM.

Artemis Pro - Hybrid Cheat | Beat Tracking Aimbot | Affordable Price | 6$ Day
    demaho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trusted seller, can vouch the product is fully functional. External but still performs well and no issues so far.

+rep

brad009's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vouch for artemis. Insane cheat with great admins!
    Been using for months and all has been well!
    Best cheat out atm for sure!

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (76%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for vouching everyone! We are still offering trial keys for vouch copies

trogdor1108's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Review of Artemis:

Customer Support: 11/10 From start to finish, LizzR helped every step along the way. They were available for every question at any time that I needed them. Everything from the setup to the initiation and configuration was explained thoroughly so I could get the program up and running pretty quickly.

Consumer Friendliness: 9.6/10 I was able to get everything installed and good to go with relative ease, but I could see how some people might have problems getting it setup if they don't follow the instructions properly.

Aimbot functionality: 10/10 As long as you get your settings and hotkeys right, it works like a charm. Anything short of that is user error (found that out first hand). Once I got this working as intended it looks very natural. I've already climbed SR without even a hint of detection.

Price: 9/10 Not the cheapest, but one of the most affordable on the market for sure. Remember, you get what you pay for. Paying a little extra for this compared to a $10 bot will yield way better results and not get your account banned!

Notes: This is the first aimbot that I have used, but I think that I will be sticking with it. I was given a 24-hr trial but I will definitely be buying additional time as I can't really see how any other bot could be better than this one. Cheers!

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (76%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trogdor1108 View Post
    My Review of Artemis:

Thank you for your kind review!

tuifeijr5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do I get software?
    I received an invitation.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (76%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tuifeijr5 View Post
    How do I get software?
    I received an invitation.
    Our automatic system will send you the complete documentation, please check it once.
    Last edited by LizzR; 09-23-2019 at 12:58 PM.

ddsq1226's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    give some review

recommand to buy
    Last edited by ddsq1226; 09-23-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (76%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ddsq1226 View Post
    give some review

recommand to buy
    Thank you so much!

d3cpt1on's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great and friendly support, aimbot 10/10 not called out alot of customization. scripts all work

cheat 9/10

newlife0426's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try it out and leave a review.
    There is a mistranslation because you are not good at English and use a translator. please understand.

Customer service: so good I kindly explained from start to finish and had some problems with my first use, but I could immediately identify the problem and get a solution. It leaves the bot's performance and makes you want to use it again in friendly customer service.

Bot Performance
    1. ESP: Very comfortable. The other bots I used before had a box that was too small (think of the character's heart as far as the position was concerned) and the opponent's position was not well understood. But Artemis was very easy to see. It was very nice to be able to change the colors and adjust the details of each ESP.

2. Aimbot: In the case of Aim Assist, I can adjust the FOV to suit my needs. Since I can check the range of the FOV in ESP, I was able to find the value I wanted more clearly when making the modification.
    It's very soft.

3. Flick Shot
    Like Aimbot, it's satisfying. McCree, I'm using it with Ashe, but I thought I'd try to use it as a doomfist, but it looks so unnatural .. In close proximity.

4. WidowMaker
    When used with Widowmaker, other bots were anxious about unnatural aim movements through Flick Shoot, but when I moved around, I felt very fresh when shooting with the goal. I am satisfied with the fact that it is more legit.

Jidrun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great hack, trusted seller 5/5

Chavgo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried alot of cheats for overwatch and I must say this is one of the best "hacks" I've ever used.

*Awesome support
    *Clean UI
    *Very good solid Aimbot with Humanizer
    *Advanced ESP with alot of options
    *Crazy Flickbot making you look like a pro
    *The best (widow) Triggerbot i've ever used, hands down.
    *Hack updates almost simultaneously with every Overwatch patch
    *NO FPS DROPS!!!

Best price-quality ratio in my opinion.

Recommend everyone to try this one out.

10/10

missvanjie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)