⭐Gunslinger⭐ - [UPDATE] OW Triggerbot - External✔️Secure✔️PayPal✔️ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    PowerSmurf's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (89%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

⭐Gunslinger⭐ - [UPDATE] OW Triggerbot - External✔️Secure✔️PayPal✔️

Gunslinger - Advanced OW Triggerbot

REPORTED BANS: SOME REPORTED BANS

Reviews:

TL;DR: Easy to use. Stable and Lightweight triggerbot. Adapting your playstyle can help you win 1v1s and get easy corner peeks. Good value for a lifetime purchase. 8/10

- Review by notRespire

I RECOMMEND THIS PROGRAM THIS IS WORTH IT CAUSE THIS PROGRAM GIVES YOU OWL PRO'S RESPONSE

- Review by stellae (Top500 Asia)

I’d say overall the software is 8.5/10 it takes some setting up to get it right and it takes some learning on your end in how it acts vs a normal flick bot or aim bot. Once it is set up and you’re used to it it works pretty darn good.

- Review by superdakota

Very good triggerbot. Bot: 9/10 Support: 10/10

- Review by EconomicAnxiety

I bought it and love it!
    Surpassed my expectations and then some just follow the settings guide and it will be the best trigger bot out there! I am top damage in every game and no one ever suspects a thing!
    Thank you for the amazing product at a very fair price!

- Review by snipermonkey

10/10 Functionality
    10/10 Support

I highly recommend this Triggerbot!

- Review by Straed

CHANGELOGS

- NEW: 3.5x Faster Now, from average 15-20ms to ~5ms
    - NEW: Multi Threaded Line Scanning
    - NEW: Vastly Improved Pixelsearch Performance
    - NEW: Option to wait <Miliseconds> until next Shot after Triggering (Esp. good for Widow)
    - NEW: Scan Lines now individually representing Target detection in Live View
    - NEW: Live View now Disabled when holding trigger to avoid performance decrease

Last edited by PowerSmurf; 02-23-2020 at 09:36 AM. Reason: requested

&#11088;Gunslinger&#11088; - [UPDATE] OW Triggerbot - External&#10004;&#65039;Secure&#10004;&#65039;PayPal&#10004;&#65039;
    biller72's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any vouches?

superdakota's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just sent payment, awaiting email etc. Will update once I have tested.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update, bot was sent. I have been playing around with settings to try and get it right. It does work and it is real, but it is not as good as the video makes it out to be, that being said it also makes it less likely for people to accuse you of hacking. I can not give it a positive or negative review as of yet as i am still playing with settings to try and find the way to make it most accurate and consistent.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (89%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by superdakota View Post
    Quick update, bot was sent. I have been playing around with settings to try and get it right. It does work and it is real, but it is not as good as the video makes it out to be, that being said it also makes it less likely for people to accuse you of hacking. I can not give it a positive or negative review as of yet as i am still playing with settings to try and find the way to make it most accurate and consistent.
    Hi! Thanks for your honest Review on the Bot superdakota

Yes, it's looking for outline colors so it might need some tweaking on your Side since my Default Settings might not be perfect for your Computer. I also expect faster CPU's to perform better.

Just to Clarify though: it provides a significant Gameplay advantage to the User and is no Joke, on my Setup I had to often randomly shoot after respawning, to get my Accuracy
    %Percentage down, because it was always around 60%, which is already suspicious. (Many T500 players have 55% or less)

Please don't hesitate to contact me again for further assistance or suggestions, I'm happy to help

Sincerely,
    PowerSmurf

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay final review. After trying tons of different settings and hotkey adjustments etc. I’d say overall the software is 8.5/10 it takes some setting up to get it right and it takes some learning on your end in how it acts vs a normal flick bot or aim bot. Once it is set up and you’re used to it it works pretty darn good. It’s no aim bot by any means but it was much more reliable than standard aiming and the price point is not a month subscription but perm access so all these are positives. I’d but it again and recommend if you’re interested in something that plays legit but gives a definite edge.

Please note: this is NOT an aim bot or flick bot. You DO have to aim you’re cursor over the enemy still and be successful in that. Once you do the hotkey will auto fire at the target and land hits much more accurately and consistently than normal play.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (89%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by superdakota View Post
    Okay final review. After trying tons of different settings and hotkey adjustments etc. I’d say overall the software is 8.5/10 it takes some setting up to get it right and it takes some learning on your end in how it acts vs a normal flick bot or aim bot. Once it is set up and you’re used to it it works pretty darn good. It’s no aim bot by any means but it was much more reliable than standard aiming and the price point is not a month subscription but perm access so all these are positives. I’d but it again and recommend if you’re interested in something that plays legit but gives a definite edge.

Please note: this is NOT an aim bot or flick bot. You DO have to aim you’re cursor over the enemy still and be successful in that. Once you do the hotkey will auto fire at the target and land hits much more accurately and consistently than normal play.
    Appreciated! I'm glad you like it

awnulled's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No-HP mode? Any screenshots of the settings gui? This video gives little information about the software.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (89%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by awnulled View Post
    No-HP mode? Any screenshots of the settings gui? This video gives little information about the software.
    Thanks for your Feedback!

It looks for Player Outlines only, I added a GUI Screenshot to the Website and also a small Gif, check it out.

canoga's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased the bot, cant wait it try it out!

Edit:
    The delivery was quick!
    In the beginning it takes some time to get used to it but if you get the hang of it, it works really well! 8/10
    Last edited by canoga; 08-24-2019 at 04:29 PM. Reason: updating post

notme999's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks good cant wait to see some reviews. Not a fan of spending money without getting decent results. Most other triggerbots i have tried are too slow in detection

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (89%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by canoga View Post
    Just purchased the bot, cant wait it try it out!

Edit:
    The delivery was quick!
    In the beginning it takes some time to get used to it but if you get the hang of it, it works really well! 8/10
    Thanks for your review!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (89%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by notme999 View Post
    Looks good cant wait to see some reviews. Not a fan of spending money without getting decent results. Most other triggerbots i have tried are too slow in detection
    I measured it a lot during development and optimized it to the max, it's between 15-20ms which just barely looks legit. Personally for me I think it's just right
    I haven't tried any other triggerbots though, so maybe wait for more reviews

Regards,
    PowerSmurf

notRespire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this only scan the magenta color? Or are you able to change to a different color?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (89%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by notRespire View Post
    Does this only scan the magenta color? Or are you able to change to a different color?
    Colors can be changed to any Color you like, in my experience magenta works best though

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast