⭐Gunslinger⭐ - [UPDATE] OW Triggerbot - External✔️Secure✔️PayPal✔️ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    JavaX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works great? Is it also safe? Like in another system? Or bugs/lags/crash/detected?
    You would test? Play at least an hour.
    I'm leaving a review here, later
    Last edited by JavaX; 09-07-2019 at 01:46 PM.

⭐Gunslinger⭐ - [UPDATE] OW Triggerbot - External✔️Secure✔️PayPal✔️
    notRespire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JavaX View Post
    Works great? Is it also safe? Like in another system? Or bugs/lags/crash/detected?
    You would test? Play at least an hour.
    I'm leaving a review here, later
    I purchased with BTC, and everything went smoothly. Got the email with activation instructions and the program worked right after downloading.

Will be writing a full review soon.

AirCannoneer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So lets get this straight. This is just a triggerbot? No aimbot or tracking included?

PowerSmurf's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (89%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AirCannoneer View Post
    So lets get this straight. This is just a triggerbot? No aimbot or tracking included?
    That’s correct, Sir.

notRespire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using Gunslinger for about a week now. Here's my review.

I've noted my Pros with ✔ and my Cons with ×

TL;DR: Easy to use. Stable and Lightweight triggerbot. Adapting your playstyle can help you win 1v1s and get easy corner peeks. Good value for a lifetime purchase. 8/10

I play Overwatch with all low settings (expect medium textures). 1080p @ 144hz. Uncapped FPS.
    Usually get about 175fps, and 150ish in chaotic team fights.

I'm a 4.1k peak support player. Hitting 3.9k playing DPS. I consider my aim to be pretty good. But have been getting bored of playing and wanted to see how a hack would impact my gameplay.

Setup:
    [✔] Purchased Gunslinger from the website, and after two confirmations I was emailed the program and serial key. Very smooth and fast transaction.

[✔] There is nothing to install, just run the program and input your email and serial key to launch the program.

[✔] Using the program is very simple and intuitive. Every setting has an explanation and is easy to follow. I like the fact that you can pick different colors to scan for.

[×] Be warned that this bot requires changing your video settings in Overwatch to maximize its effectiveness. (Color Blind Options/Render Scale/Brightness/Gamma/Contrast/etc.)
    > I personally ignored these settings, keeping my original settings and haven't had an issue.

Usability:
    [×] This is a Pixel Bot. Which makes the hack unreliable in certain conditions. And will never be as accurate or reliable as a memory hack.
    > Due to the different shadows and colors in game. The bot can be unreliable at very long and very close range. You can tweak settings to find a medium range sweet spot.
    > For instance, shooting at a group of enemy players which are clumped together can lead to randomly shooting and being inaccurate.

[✔] I've found that this bot is excellent for taking 1v1 duels vs squishy targets. Especially if you adapt your playstyle to take off angles and single out targets.

[✔] Very lightweight program that doesn't impact my FPS/performance ingame.

[✔] Very quick response time. I don't notice any lag when the trigger fires. And usually hits the target.

✔ / × I was told that bot was mainly built around Ashe. Her scope makes player outlines more clear and easier to detect. I've mostly been playing Ashe. And it makes peeking corners and taking 1v1s very good. I've been averaging around 65% scoped accuracy (which is kinda nuts).
    > With some tweaked settings, the bot can be used with widow and other hitscan heroes.. Although for widow, it doesn't wait for you to charge a shot fully before it shoots (when aiming over a target). So you need to charge a shot and then hold the trigger key.

Support:
    Top notch! Great support from Dev. He answered my questions quickly and accurately. Can't wait to see what new things he pushes in updates.

Conclusion:

For a lifetime purchase, this is a great deal. You still need to have decent aim and game sense to be able to maximize the effectiveness of this triggerbot. Don't expect to climb to GM just becuase you buy this. But it will definitely give you an edge against other players in 1v1 and confirming kills.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (89%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by notRespire View Post
    I've been using Gunslinger for about a week now. Here's my review.

I've noted my Pros with ✔ and my Cons with ×

TL;DR: Easy to use. Stable and Lightweight triggerbot. Adapting your playstyle can help you win 1v1s and get easy corner peeks. Good value for a lifetime purchase. 8/10

I play Overwatch with all low settings (expect medium textures). 1080p @ 144hz. Uncapped FPS.
    Usually get about 175fps, and 150ish in chaotic team fights.

I'm a 4.1k peak support player. Hitting 3.9k playing DPS. I consider my aim to be pretty good. But have been getting bored of playing and wanted to see how a hack would impact my gameplay.

Setup:
    [✔] Purchased Gunslinger from the website, and after two confirmations I was emailed the program and serial key. Very smooth and fast transaction.

[✔] There is nothing to install, just run the program and input your email and serial key to launch the program.

[✔] Using the program is very simple and intuitive. Every setting has an explanation and is easy to follow. I like the fact that you can pick different colors to scan for.

[×] Be warned that this bot requires changing your video settings in Overwatch to maximize its effectiveness. (Color Blind Options/Render Scale/Brightness/Gamma/Contrast/etc.)
    > I personally ignored these settings, keeping my original settings and haven't had an issue.

Usability:
    [×] This is a Pixel Bot. Which makes the hack unreliable in certain conditions. And will never be as accurate or reliable as a memory hack.
    > Due to the different shadows and colors in game. The bot can be unreliable at very long and very close range. You can tweak settings to find a medium range sweet spot.
    > For instance, shooting at a group of enemy players which are clumped together can lead to randomly shooting and being inaccurate.

[✔] I've found that this bot is excellent for taking 1v1 duels vs squishy targets. Especially if you adapt your playstyle to take off angles and single out targets.

[✔] Very lightweight program that doesn't impact my FPS/performance ingame.

[✔] Very quick response time. I don't notice any lag when the trigger fires. And usually hits the target.

✔ / × I was told that bot was mainly built around Ashe. Her scope makes player outlines more clear and easier to detect. I've mostly been playing Ashe. And it makes peeking corners and taking 1v1s very good. I've been averaging around 65% scoped accuracy (which is kinda nuts).
    > With some tweaked settings, the bot can be used with widow and other hitscan heroes.. Although for widow, it doesn't wait for you to charge a shot fully before it shoots (when aiming over a target). So you need to charge a shot and then hold the trigger key.

Support:
    Top notch! Great support from Dev. He answered my questions quickly and accurately. Can't wait to see what new things he pushes in updates.

Conclusion:

For a lifetime purchase, this is a great deal. You still need to have decent aim and game sense to be able to maximize the effectiveness of this triggerbot. Don't expect to climb to GM just becuase you buy this. But it will definitely give you an edge against other players in 1v1 and confirming kills.
    Thanks for the honest and detailed review @notRespire !
    Linked it on the Topic.

Regards,
    PowerSmurf

stellae's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK I've been using this bot for 9 days and i write this review

first I consulted with developer through discord

he is kind and very interesting person

and i paid with bitcoin and received bot and serial code

SO I WANT TO INTRODUCE SOME TIPS AND WARNINGS

FIRST YOU GUYS MUST KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT AN AIM BOT OR FLICK BOT

YOU MUST MOVE YOUR CURSOR ON TARGET BY YOURSELF

SO THIS BOT DOESN'T MOVE YOU TO GM OR TOP500 BY BUYING ITSELF

AND I THINK THIS BOT IS FIT FOR MASTER TIER WITH HITSCAN WITHOUT USING HACKS Or bots

SECOND THIS BOT IS AN OFFSET COLOR COGNIZING BOT AND NOT AN MEMORY READING TRIGGER BOT

SO YOU REALIZE THAT WHEN USING THIS BOT YOU MUST ADAPT MID-RANGE DUEL

CAUSE TOO-FAR DISTANCE CAN'T COGNIZE EASILY BY DIMINISHING PIXELS OF MID OFFSET

AND YOU CAN FIND YOUR BEST OPTION IN MID--RANGE BY CHAINGING

COLOR SENSITIVITY, SHADOW FACTOR , OFFSET FROM MID

MY FINDING OPTION IS

OFFSET FROM MID IS 0 (ALWAYS- ASHE, WIDOWMAKER,MCCREE)

AND COLOR SENSITIVITY 49~50

AND COLOR SHADOW FACTOR 40~50
    (SHADOW FACTOR MEANS SHADOW COLOR IN LIVE VIEW YOU CAN SEE ABOVE PICTURE IN POST)

IN MY VIEW RESPONSE TIME IS VERY GOOD

I TESTED WITH PRACTICE RANGE , AIM ARENA BY WORK SHOP, AND BOTS

RESPONSE TIME HAS NO DIFFERENCE WITH MEMORY TRRIGERBOT

SO IF YOU WANT TO GET UNDETECTED AND SAFE TRRIGERBOT THIS IS BEST OPTION FOR LIFETIME

AND THIS IS FOR FLICKING HEROS SUCH AS WIDOWMAKER, ASHE, MCCREE

IN THREE HEROS,

I THINK THIS IS OPTIMIZATION MOSTLY ON ASHE

CAUSE ASHE HAS HOLOGRAM SCOPE AND NO CHARGING SYSTEM SO BOT CAN RECOGNIZE EASILY WITHOUT ANY DIFFICULTY

SO WITH THIS I MOSTLY WIN 1VS1 DUELS (IN GM TIERS 60%ACC , 39%CRITICAL ACCUARCY , 25~27 CRITICAL HITS PER 10 MIN)

AND WIDOWMAKER HAS A LITTLE BIT PROBLEM WITH THIS CAUSE SHE HAS A CHARGING SYSTEM

SO YOU MUST FIRST CHARGE- HOLD TRIGGER BUTTON TO FLICK ) - IF YOU GET ADAPTED WITH THIS IT'S NOT A MAIN DIFFICULT FACTOR

MCCREE - THIS IS YOU MOST GET ADAPTED WITH MID RANGE DUELS AND YOU SHOULD USE YOUR PURE AIM - LONG DISTANCE)

CAUSE THE AMOUNT OF PIXELS IS SHORT WHEN THE TARGET IS TOO FAR AWAY

BUT IN MID RANGE DUELS IT IS SO GOOD

I MOSTLY HOLD TRRIGER BUTTON THEN MOVE CURSOR

SO IF YOU HAVE BASIC AIMING TECHNIQUES AND WANT TO HAVE LEGIT GR-RANKER AIM

I RECOMMEND THIS PROGRAM

THIS IS WORTH IT CAUSE THIS PROGRAM GIVES YOU OWL PRO'S RESPONSE

BUT SUCH AS I WROTE IT TO THE TOP THIS IS NOT AN AIMBOT OK?

SO DON'T HAVE ILLUSION -BUYING THIS PROGRAM LEADS TO GR-TOP500 AUTOMATICALLY-

THIS IS FINISH OF MY REVIEW

THANKS FOR READING ALL OF YOU

SINCERELY.
    Last edited by stellae; 09-17-2019 at 07:24 AM.

EconomicAnxiety's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you accept paypal?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (89%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EconomicAnxiety View Post
    can you accept paypal?
    Only btc right now but you can purchase btc with PayPal on CoinBase App or other exchanges easily

EconomicAnxiety's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's my 2-day review:

Very good triggerbot. You need to have decent aim and tracking to make this worth it.

I had some issues with my setup but the seller was very helpful and I was able to find a solution. There are some additional tweaks I'd like to see in a future update but for this price point and performance, I really like this bot.

Bot: 9/10
    Support: 10/10

I look forward to the seller's upcoming products!

missvanjie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this only work with hitscan? I know someone said it works best on ashe, but how is the performance on mccree, widow, etc?

I also added you on discord to ask about private build.

Thanks!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (89%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by missvanjie View Post
    Does this only work with hitscan? I know someone said it works best on ashe, but how is the performance on mccree, widow, etc?

I also added you on discord to ask about private build.

Thanks!
    Thanks for your interest in Gunslinger!
    I would say it works best on Ash then Ana/McCree then widow.

It also depends on your settings, some customers have great success on all those heroes with their own settings

Projectile heroes are not recommended.

PS: I messaged you on discord feel free to answer at any time

Sincerely,
    PowerSmurf

waitmon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    deleted...
    Last edited by waitmon; 10-09-2019 at 07:01 AM.

SoyBlue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great support!
    very kind and a caring person!
    10/10! Thanks ! i Would recommend this bot for everyone ! ( Sorry for bad english xD)

LizzR's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (76%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this bot working with screenlocked too?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast