🔥Critical Hit🔥|BIG SALE |🌟 |Day- Week- Month-0 | 🌟 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Al3xm3rc3r's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrCokeFan View Post
    Have had this for a month now. Super quick updates and really easy to use. The only thing i don't like is you cant edit settings in game. And opening the settings program will trigger a ban so dont do that. I typically play mccree, widow, tracer, soldier. There are some work arounds for hanzo and some projectile base heroes but they're not 100% accurate. Aimbot works flawlessly and i notice little to no performance impact. There's also settings for Ana heals which work just as good. Would recommend 10/10
    Originally Posted by andrey66 View Post
    the bot is very good, i search for a long time for a bot look legit, and this is the best i found.
    Aimbot 10/10, don't shake and it's very accurate =D
    Flickshot is the best, when you found the right setting no one can call you cheater.
    Originally Posted by 0kyz View Post
    Aimbot: 10/10 - Savage. You're not going to miss, especially with a Widowmaker. Clicking heads is an understatement. You're going to be blowing their brains out and sending them to another dimension.

ESP: 10/10 - Minimal but perfect, some people want more but it's honestly fine the way it is.

Only got it for a day, plan on going for the weekly or monthly. I like to rage hack but with Overwatch, if you're super obvious, you're going to get manually banned quick. I've had multiple games where people immediately left Competitive because I was in there. Their team and ours. It sucks because it's Role Queue and you have to wait. Lots of hackusations and lots of he's-not-hacking-you-just-suck statements. Nothing like taking out ulting Moira, Genji, jumpy Tracer, charging Doomfist, or even the invisible Sombra in a single click.

Tanks are not immune and they go down quick.

Want to HvH? I recommend this. 9/10 times, you'll come out the winner.

I changed very little in the config, couple toggle keys and sensitivity. It's pretty much good to go at that point.

I'm sure you can make your settings more legit but that's not my playstyle.

If you're looking for something God Tier, get this.
    Originally Posted by GoddessOfLove View Post
    Just purchased 7 days! Will let you know how it goes so far, but support is very friendly and patient!
    _

Thank you for the feedback and a review guys really mean a lot

🔥Critical Hit🔥|BIG SALE |🌟 |Day- Week- Month-0 | 🌟
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Critical hit name for a reason?

DabOnEm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great cheat with really quick support. It looks legit too with optional rage. Great cheat for the price.

IdealRAM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Cheat will buy the 24 hour trial again, easy to use.

GoddessOfLove's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really the best aim I have ever seen! First of all the support is friendly and reactive.

Second reason to purchase is that it's very easy to use and there is no camera shaking or glitch like the chinese aimbot.

I only played sniper (Widowmaker) and I managed to go from Gold to Diamond in 3 days using Critical Hit. It also looks very legit on the kill cam and again there is no shakyness.
    I'll be honest tho, you may have to aim a little yourself to be sure that it will stick to the head!

Otherwise I'll leave a 9/10, not 10 because it's still lacking some features and I wished that the ESP could be better but I'm sure it will be improved!

I definitely recommend Critical Hit over anything from here

We will deal again soon!

PS: Purchased the 7 days.

almightyxii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have recommended settings for this in terms of sensitivity and smoothness? Does the sensitivity in the settings need to match in game sensitivity?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by almightyxii View Post
    Anyone have recommended settings for this in terms of sensitivity and smoothness? Does the sensitivity in the settings need to match in game sensitivity?
    _

Yes you need to match ingame sensivity in the bot as well in order to keep hitting all shots and good settings is already in my telegram you can download from there

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
    Great cheat with really quick support. It looks legit too with optional rage. Great cheat for the price.
    Originally Posted by IdealRAM View Post
    Good Cheat will buy the 24 hour trial again, easy to use.
    Originally Posted by GoddessOfLove View Post
    Really the best aim I have ever seen! First of all the support is friendly and reactive.

Second reason to purchase is that it's very easy to use and there is no camera shaking or glitch like the chinese aimbot.

I only played sniper (Widowmaker) and I managed to go from Gold to Diamond in 3 days using Critical Hit. It also looks very legit on the kill cam and again there is no shakyness.
    I'll be honest tho, you may have to aim a little yourself to be sure that it will stick to the head!

Otherwise I'll leave a 9/10, not 10 because it's still lacking some features and I wished that the ESP could be better but I'm sure it will be improved!

I definitely recommend Critical Hit over anything from here

We will deal again soon!

PS: Purchased the 7 days.
    _

Thanks everyone

Previon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the best cheat i've ever used, 10/10 aimbot its very humanized and good for recording/streaming.

Caramelly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I vouch for this platform. I've used this cheat and it's very fun and the aimbot is easy to use with a wide range of options. It's hard to find overwatch cheats with ESP as well for that price, I recommend you guys at least try this cheat out because it's cheaper than most other overwatch products and has been undetected for months. It's easy to set up you can just ask the community for help with creating profiles for the cheat. The ESP is just a small box but that ESP is def better than no ESP and for the price it's a reliable undetected cheat.

TakeMyMoney's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is definitely one of the best, most fair priced cheats on the market for Overwatch; I've used a few other competitors which were internal and this performs just as or even better than them! Alex is also extremely helpful, online almost 24/7 and extremely friendly. If you're in the market for a good undetected OW cheat; try them out you won't regret it.

peeteei's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a really good aimbot!
    Alex was really friendly and activated my bot within an hour and provided information to set it up properly for each hero.
    A friend recommended it to me and he's been using it for two months with no issues, I've been using it a week so far.
    I personally found the bot extremely good with Widowmaker and Ashe, other heroes work well too but I like the flick bot too much, its so accurate yet realistic.
    This is a memory bot that allowed me to play my game without major FPS loss, unlike other bots I've tried.

Highly recommended!

rowdy_D's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a trial key from Al3xm3rc3r couple of days back. He was busy back then so I went and test it on myself. Tracking on hitscan heroes are just crazy especially soldier/tracer. Not really a widow player so did not have the time to test on the flickbot. Bought a week key to test things out again. Overall for the price you pay for it, is worth every penny.

dTb007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice hack +trusted 24/7 Support nice legit hack + undetected till now amazing loved it brother keep it up....

Wassit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price - Performance: 11/10

Aimbot: 9/10 //Nothing to say, good aimbot if you are using right settings

Flickbot: 9/10 //Very Smooth n` nice Legit Flicks if you´re using the CH settings.

Video:
    Legit: 10/10 //I Played like 40 matches with this Hack nobody accused me for cheating.

Rage: n/a //Never used Rage settings.

Overall: 9/10 //It´s a very nice and affordable hack for overwatch. Bought a new account played 5 Dps Comp´s and got ranked in at 3.2k. Easy to climb with this Cheat!
    // And Please dont use CH Settings while INGAME this will give you an instant Ban )

Suggestions: //Wish there is a 72hrs buy option for the weekends. Would be Great

Wassit.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast