🔥Critical Hit🔥|BIG SALE |🌟 |Day- Week- Month-0 | 🌟 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223 LastLast
    Al3xm3rc3r's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by smusen View Post
    Been using CH on/off for about a year, so far so good really. For sure the best public legit and rage hack on the market to a somewhat reasonable price.

Aimbot 8/10
    Hard to judge really, I'm sure it could be improved to some extend. The most common situation only the aimbot is being used at is on genji if you decide to play with auto aim during blade. It can get a little clunky if not set up correct, but besides that the aimbot itself on other heroes is pretty powerful.

Flick 10/10
    I mean, this is where it's at really. The flick is just insane and sometimes almost too powerful even when you try to play legit. Works with all heroes really, some of the most powerful being Widow, Hanzo, Ashe, Genji and Cree. All of the other is viable too, but these are for sure the most efficient to use the flick function on.

I personally found A LOT of joy using it on Doom and Hog aswell, you can play doom and never get called out if you got some basic doom mechanics and let the flicks do the rest for you!

ESP 9/10
    Super clean ESP, the only thing I wish was possible would be some sort of ult track on the ESP, maybe just a simple color glow to indicate an ultimate was ready. Having to press tab to see enemy ultimate isn't always ideal and a function I kinda forget about often (Found out after writing this, you can actually enable another ult feature to indicate ults)

Price 9/10
    It's cheap for what you get, but still pretty expensive if you wish to keep full up-time on your subscription. That being said, if you wish to boost with CH you can without any issues what so ever make the money back.

Predictions 9/10
    This is a bit of an overlooked feature I think, one of the reasons Hog is so good with CH is the hook prediction and the same goes for Ana if you wish to carry from one of the none DPS roles. The auto prediction is almost overpowered on some of the DPS heroes, like Hanzo and Echo.

Other Features: 9/10
    The ability to auto Q on tracer, auto discord, block shatter, eat ults with dva are all really nice extra features that makes CH a very unique experience and what makes it so powerful compare to other cheats on the market trying to compete with it.

Support & Community 10/10
    I've not really needed much help, but I do keep an eye on the discord almost daily. The community is very active, every day someone seems to be helping around, sharing settings and giving all kind of advice how to solve errors or other issues customers might run into.

Downtime & Updates 10/10
    Always super quick when game updates happens, rarely more than 4-6h downtime when a patch hits

As I said in the beginning I've been using CH a bit on/off for about a year and I keep coming back, can only recommend to anyone asking to get into the OW cheating community. Been playing with it in all ranks from silver to top500 just to see what was possible at each level of play.

Keep it up and happy cheating
    _

Thank you we are happy to have a good customer like you those who appericiate our community and stay with us .

🔥Critical Hit🔥|BIG SALE |🌟 |Day- Week- Month-0 | 🌟
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by God_Luis View Post
    Aimbot 8/10
    The most accurate aimbot I have ever tested, it has several easy to select modes. Some heroes it will be shaky on if aim lock is on, ex doomfist.

Flick 10/10
    This is probably the best part of this hack, it is literaly perfection. This does not miss. Also using this mode automates a lot of things by holding down the button. Such as reflects, echo full kit used etc.

ESP 10/10
    It serves its purpose, never really bugs out. Multiple options to select from, down from names health bars etc showing up.

Price 7/10
    This is a very expensive premium product, but hey you get what you pay for.

Predictions 10/10
    You will not find a better hanzo aimbot. Also sleep dart prediction is amazing on ulting genjis.

Support 1/10
    This is where, at least for me they fall extremely short for a premium product. I paid for a full month and almost everytime I attempt to load the program I get invalid hwid. This is easily fixed by posting in discord under the reset hwid, which sometimes takes 3 hours, worst case ive had was 6 hours.

When you only have 2-3 hours to play at night and it doesn't work, you just miss out on using it all-together. I got 3 days remaining, since I got it I have only used it maybe 6-7 times due to it not letting me log in because of locked hwid. Mind you, I play almost every night. I have created tickets, messaged support, verified that my hwid isnt actually changing and it is not fixed and zero compensation has been offered. So for this reason they miss out on an otherwise long term customer.

edit: Follow up, instead of working with me this was the outcome. "The seller has blacklisted you"
    _

I am sorry if you end up having some kind of problem with the HWID section but please we RESET HWID once we collected over 10-15 subs we can't RESET For some specific person it can take hours . We wait once we have collected over many subs then we RESET HWID by opening ticket or anything we can't really help you going faster . If you contact ALEXMERCER and if you are in hurry he might give you some hours free so you can play with while you are waiting for your Time.

If you open dispute we have no choice instead of blacklisting you from buying . Sorry about that

OnehitB's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Alex, I can't see the discord channels using the Athorization from the moderation bot.

JoshRawrrs1's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did the discord server get deleted again?

meowmoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord deleted for the 100th time and in addition the cheat is down without any response from mods.

Neat

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by meowmoo View Post
    Discord deleted for the 100th time and in addition the cheat is down without any response from mods.

Neat
    fixed discord server

OVO521's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    我想在中国出售ch 我可以跟你谈谈吗

Trouty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey! Super interested in this. Is it still undetected? Also, I hear there is a current ban wave, how is it holding up?

To buy, I essentially join the discord, make the payment and wait for you to be online and give access I'm guessing?

Wanting to grab a day trial, I'm an Ana main and want to suss out how good this would be for Ana.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Trouty View Post
    Hey! Super interested in this. Is it still undetected? Also, I hear there is a current ban wave, how is it holding up?

To buy, I essentially join the discord, make the payment and wait for you to be online and give access I'm guessing?

Wanting to grab a day trial, I'm an Ana main and want to suss out how good this would be for Ana.
    _

There was a detection but as far as what i know it was just a big big banwave and mostly all the cheat user got banned ! but for now everything is safe we tested it for a whole week and it's all working fine no problem at all !
    We are doing regular basis giveaway feel free to join our discord and have fun

Trouty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
    _

There was a detection but as far as what i know it was just a big big banwave and mostly all the cheat user got banned ! but for now everything is safe we tested it for a whole week and it's all working fine no problem at all !
    We are doing regular basis giveaway feel free to join our discord and have fun
    Awesome, great to hear you did a week of stress testing! Thanks for the speedy reply, I've just joined the Discord!

neneahero's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was acc surprised on how good it was, the only disadvantage its the interface but besides that the cheat is pretty gud.

LordVushu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a trial? was using HF and two accounts banned so far. Wanna try before i actually buy/

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LordVushu View Post
    Is there a trial? was using HF and two accounts banned so far. Wanna try before i actually buy/

_

Join Discord " discord.gg/criticalhit " and message " ALEXMERCER " and you will get a 2 Hours of trail to test the product

LordVushu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried joining but refuses

Habakiri's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dispute between Al3xm3rc3r (Defender) and Habakiri (Disputer). View Dispute thread

Dispute starts: 09-09-2020 08:37 AM

Dispute ends: 09-23-2020 08:37 AM

Purchase of lv 25+ (every accounts is made from Korean) accounts that the owners get back
    (do not buy lv25 + accounts from them)
    these are cracked but they don't tell you (or maybe they will tell you after you buy)
    You spend time(and money if you are using the CHhack to lvlup 25+ account in ranked) Your account is not safe anymore

If you don't agree with the support you will be banned for any reason (I'm talking about Fanny, I got ban for that. I'm asking for a solution but she don't want to know anything.

The only good thing is the CHhack

Feedback : Support : 2/10 (cause the others moderator can't help you but they try)
    lv 25+ accounts : Don't buy please you regret it (but you can try lol)
    CHhack is good. 7,5/10 many problems with some heroes (Genji, Roadhog etc...)

-Sorry for my english-