🔥Critical Hit🔥|BIG SALE |🌟 |Day- Week- Month-0 | 🌟 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223 LastLast
    Al3xm3rc3r's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Reapzy View Post
    Hey guys,

Just have a couple of questions. I did the 24 hour trial and damn, I was blown away at the quality of the aimbot - especially the auto ult with Genji.

1. How long has the cheat been out for?
    2. Has there been any detections in its lifetime?

Thanks.
    It's been safe for the last 4 months, and we've been out for 2 years

🔥Critical Hit🔥|BIG SALE |🌟 |Day- Week- Month-0 | 🌟
    HokaHoka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DON'T BUY! Will Rip you OFF of money!
    I bought this after another great hack got detected.
    Wouldn't work after following instructions.
    Won't REFUND even though thier PRODUCT IS FAULTY.
    Bad support, not working product and overall horrible experience.

skindred321's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also bought CH yesterday after the mass ban from other programs and it worked perfect for me, so it must be something on your end because CH is definitely working and by far the best hack available.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HokaHoka View Post
    DON'T BUY! Will Rip you OFF of money!
    I bought this after another great hack got detected.
    Wouldn't work after following instructions.
    Won't REFUND even though thier PRODUCT IS FAULTY.
    Bad support, not working product and overall horrible experience.
    _

Thanks for the BIG REPLY. But CH Has no issue we have over thousands of user using it everyday and giving support to our people and fixing their issue if your issue got not fixed we cant do really anything about it all you can do max is sell the CH KEY somewhere . We dont DO REFUND if you read selly / shoppy terms and condition once the KEY is used or SOLD we dont do refund sadly .

InfluenceMaster's Avatar Member COH VETERAN CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the CH Discord server down? I logged out of Overwatch because of a required server update to the game. Don't want to get back on till I know it is safe, but the discord link now doesn't seem to work.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by InfluenceMaster View Post
    Is the CH Discord server down? I logged out of Overwatch because of a required server update to the game. Don't want to get back on till I know it is safe, but the discord link now doesn't seem to work.
    _

yes our server has been taken down again PLEASE JOIN THE NEW DISCORD SERVER

Discord.gg/criticalhit

InfluenceMaster's Avatar Member COH VETERAN CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got it! Was worried there for a moment. Thanks so much!!

I am 52 years old, and used to be great at video games, as my age got higher my hand/eye coordination suffered. Now with Critical Hit I can adjust the hacks just enough to be competitive again (like a Mulligan in Golf). Thanks so much Critical Hit for your product!!!!!

HatsuyoSoka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, that's probably the first time i'm ever replying to a thread but it kicks ass.
    +5 months of usage, 0 bans and reached Top 500 on a few accounts.
    It took me about an hour or so to get it all setup the first time i used it and the settings are really straight forward so you don't have to put 10h into a config, just play and change it little by little while testing it out.
    Lots of customisation, visuals do their job, nothing too crazy but good enough for what i need. Aimbot wise, what can i say ? Just perfect for legit / Rage users and the staff is friendly =)
    I'd totally recommend it over any other Overwatch products that i've tested before. Best Price/Quality, just go for it if you want a reliable and working software!

Aimbot : 10/10 once you found your settings it's insanely consistent and good looking.
    Visuals(ESP and others) : 7/10 as i said, nothing crazy but it does the job and that's all i need from it. (Huge + on the ultimate tracking part)
    Triggerbot : (Same as the aimbot)
    Price : 9/10 Coming from any other game i'd say that it's expensive however when you tested the other providers on the market they come no where near this one for the same price.
    Security : 10/10 never got banned from detection. mass reports is basically the only reason you could get banned using this.

Overall : 9.5/10 best product on the market even tho the visuals could use a few upgrades here and there.
    Last edited by HatsuyoSoka; 07-18-2020 at 10:46 AM.

LaskeBlues's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vouch! Vouch!

My dudeees, BEST HACK IVE EVER USED IN THE MARKET

Aimbot (10/10): Tracking, Flicking, Prediction, Trigger, All in one package. The aim looks super legit. Very smooth, Never even got called out once. The crossair only tracks when your about to shoot, not track all the time. And the tracking only tracks each bullet and stops between each bullet giving the realistic effect.

ESP (10/10): JESUS CHRISt. This ESP is soo cool. You dont only wall hack, you see the enemy's outline, the enemy hero, the enemy player, the enemy ult charge, and the enemy health bar. I stopped many ults because I knew they were gonna use it by using the ESP. This Genji got ult and try to creep behind. I ana sleep him cancel his ult and T bagged him LOLLL

Auto Skill (20/10): Unlike other cheats, this cheat has this weird feature that auto combo heroes. For example, Ana auto sleep ult cancel an ulting enemy. Hog auto hook stun ult cancel ulting enemy. Mcree auto grenade stun ulting enemy. Genji auto Blade slash dash combo. Genji auto fan dash 180 melee combo. Genji auto detect dash-killable enemy. AND MORE. LIKE WTF, You dont even have to play, the bot just assist you to get a team wipe. AWESOME feature 100% recommend.

Price (8/10): Well I gotta say, a little expensive, but WORTHIT my friends.

Anti-Ban (10/10): Since I tried this cheat, never got banned or suspended. Never got reported or called out. 100% recommend.

Customer Service (100/10): This hack has SUPER good customer service. They help me install the hack within 5 minutes. They are respectful, friendly, and experienced. They even have a discord server where people can help and share information about the hack. SUPER useful.

Problems (10/10): No problems, bugs, or anything since I tried it out. Fresh, new, and working damn well.

TOTAL SCORE (Infinity/10)

pooe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to start out by saying that this hack is amazing. Compared to all the hacks that I've tried, this is the best. I will definitely vouch for it.

Here's my 100% honest review:

Aimbot (10/10): Tracking, Flicking, Prediction, & Trigger. The aim is very smooth and looks legit. The hack has settings that allows you to look/play legit or even rage if feel like going all out.

ESP (10/10): The ESP is amazing! The ESP allows you see see hit boxes, health bars, ult charges, & names. Definitely a good tool that some other hacks don't have.

Auto Skill (10/10): This is the first hack that I've seen this in. It has a feature that will auto use your abilities for you. For example it will auto sleep someone that just ulted, like a nano bladed Genji. It's AMAZING! So if you're an Ana main like me this is definitely for you.

Price (8/10): It's definitely pricey but definitely worth it!

Anti-Ban (10/10): I've had this hack for a little bit now and still haven't been banned.

Customer Service (10/10): Customer service is amazing. If you need help the admins or even the community will help you out.

Problems (9/10): Had a few problems here and there trying to get some things to work but over all there's hardly any.

TOTAL SCORE (9.5/10)

smusen's Avatar Elite User Professional Scumbag CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/63
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using CH on/off for about a year, so far so good really. For sure the best public legit and rage hack on the market to a somewhat reasonable price.

Aimbot 8/10
    Hard to judge really, I'm sure it could be improved to some extend. The most common situation only the aimbot is being used at is on genji if you decide to play with auto aim during blade. It can get a little clunky if not set up correct, but besides that the aimbot itself on other heroes is pretty powerful.

Flick 10/10
    I mean, this is where it's at really. The flick is just insane and sometimes almost too powerful even when you try to play legit. Works with all heroes really, some of the most powerful being Widow, Hanzo, Ashe, Genji and Cree. All of the other is viable too, but these are for sure the most efficient to use the flick function on.

I personally found A LOT of joy using it on Doom and Hog aswell, you can play doom and never get called out if you got some basic doom mechanics and let the flicks do the rest for you!

ESP 9/10
    Super clean ESP, the only thing I wish was possible would be some sort of ult track on the ESP, maybe just a simple color glow to indicate an ultimate was ready. Having to press tab to see enemy ultimate isn't always ideal and a function I kinda forget about often (Found out after writing this, you can actually enable another ult feature to indicate ults)

Price 9/10
    It's cheap for what you get, but still pretty expensive if you wish to keep full up-time on your subscription. That being said, if you wish to boost with CH you can without any issues what so ever make the money back.

Predictions 9/10
    This is a bit of an overlooked feature I think, one of the reasons Hog is so good with CH is the hook prediction and the same goes for Ana if you wish to carry from one of the none DPS roles. The auto prediction is almost overpowered on some of the DPS heroes, like Hanzo and Echo.

Other Features: 9/10
    The ability to auto Q on tracer, auto discord, block shatter, eat ults with dva are all really nice extra features that makes CH a very unique experience and what makes it so powerful compare to other cheats on the market trying to compete with it.

Support & Community 10/10
    I've not really needed much help, but I do keep an eye on the discord almost daily. The community is very active, every day someone seems to be helping around, sharing settings and giving all kind of advice how to solve errors or other issues customers might run into.

Downtime & Updates 10/10
    Always super quick when game updates happens, rarely more than 4-6h downtime when a patch hits

As I said in the beginning I've been using CH a bit on/off for about a year and I keep coming back, can only recommend to anyone asking to get into the OW cheating community. Been playing with it in all ranks from silver to top500 just to see what was possible at each level of play.

Keep it up and happy cheating

God_Luis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aimbot 8/10
    The most accurate aimbot I have ever tested, it has several easy to select modes. Some heroes it will be shaky on if aim lock is on, ex doomfist.

Flick 10/10
    This is probably the best part of this hack, it is literaly perfection. This does not miss. Also using this mode automates a lot of things by holding down the button. Such as reflects, echo full kit used etc.

ESP 10/10
    It serves its purpose, never really bugs out. Multiple options to select from, down from names health bars etc showing up.

Price 7/10
    This is a very expensive premium product, but hey you get what you pay for.

Predictions 10/10
    You will not find a better hanzo aimbot. Also sleep dart prediction is amazing on ulting genjis.

Support 1/10
    This is where, at least for me they fall extremely short for a premium product. I paid for a full month and almost everytime I attempt to load the program I get invalid hwid. This is easily fixed by posting in discord under the reset hwid, which sometimes takes 3 hours, worst case ive had was 6 hours.

When you only have 2-3 hours to play at night and it doesn't work, you just miss out on using it all-together. I got 3 days remaining, since I got it I have only used it maybe 6-7 times due to it not letting me log in because of locked hwid. Mind you, I play almost every night. I have created tickets, messaged support, verified that my hwid isnt actually changing and it is not fixed and zero compensation has been offered. So for this reason they miss out on an otherwise long term customer.

edit: Follow up, instead of working with me this was the outcome. "The seller has blacklisted you"
    Last edited by God_Luis; 07-25-2020 at 11:22 PM. Reason: update

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HatsuyoSoka View Post
    Honestly, that's probably the first time i'm ever replying to a thread but it kicks ass.
    +5 months of usage, 0 bans and reached Top 500 on a few accounts.
    It took me about an hour or so to get it all setup the first time i used it and the settings are really straight forward so you don't have to put 10h into a config, just play and change it little by little while testing it out.
    Lots of customisation, visuals do their job, nothing too crazy but good enough for what i need. Aimbot wise, what can i say ? Just perfect for legit / Rage users and the staff is friendly =)
    I'd totally recommend it over any other Overwatch products that i've tested before. Best Price/Quality, just go for it if you want a reliable and working software!

Aimbot : 10/10 once you found your settings it's insanely consistent and good looking.
    Visuals(ESP and others) : 7/10 as i said, nothing crazy but it does the job and that's all i need from it. (Huge + on the ultimate tracking part)
    Triggerbot : (Same as the aimbot)
    Price : 9/10 Coming from any other game i'd say that it's expensive however when you tested the other providers on the market they come no where near this one for the same price.
    Security : 10/10 never got banned from detection. mass reports is basically the only reason you could get banned using this.

Overall : 9.5/10 best product on the market even tho the visuals could use a few upgrades here and there.
    _

Thank you so much for your awesome review we appericiate your review and try our CH to make it better and easy to user for each user.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LaskeBlues View Post
    Vouch! Vouch!

My dudeees, BEST HACK IVE EVER USED IN THE MARKET

Aimbot (10/10): Tracking, Flicking, Prediction, Trigger, All in one package. The aim looks super legit. Very smooth, Never even got called out once. The crossair only tracks when your about to shoot, not track all the time. And the tracking only tracks each bullet and stops between each bullet giving the realistic effect.

ESP (10/10): JESUS CHRISt. This ESP is soo cool. You dont only wall hack, you see the enemy's outline, the enemy hero, the enemy player, the enemy ult charge, and the enemy health bar. I stopped many ults because I knew they were gonna use it by using the ESP. This Genji got ult and try to creep behind. I ana sleep him cancel his ult and T bagged him LOLLL

Auto Skill (20/10): Unlike other cheats, this cheat has this weird feature that auto combo heroes. For example, Ana auto sleep ult cancel an ulting enemy. Hog auto hook stun ult cancel ulting enemy. Mcree auto grenade stun ulting enemy. Genji auto Blade slash dash combo. Genji auto fan dash 180 melee combo. Genji auto detect dash-killable enemy. AND MORE. LIKE WTF, You dont even have to play, the bot just assist you to get a team wipe. AWESOME feature 100% recommend.

Price (8/10): Well I gotta say, a little expensive, but WORTHIT my friends.

Anti-Ban (10/10): Since I tried this cheat, never got banned or suspended. Never got reported or called out. 100% recommend.

Customer Service (100/10): This hack has SUPER good customer service. They help me install the hack within 5 minutes. They are respectful, friendly, and experienced. They even have a discord server where people can help and share information about the hack. SUPER useful.

Problems (10/10): No problems, bugs, or anything since I tried it out. Fresh, new, and working damn well.

TOTAL SCORE (Infinity/10)
    _

Thank you so much for writing a review in our thread it means a lot us getting a feedback from our customer that they are fully satifised .

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pooe View Post
    I want to start out by saying that this hack is amazing. Compared to all the hacks that I've tried, this is the best. I will definitely vouch for it.

Here's my 100% honest review:

Aimbot (10/10): Tracking, Flicking, Prediction, & Trigger. The aim is very smooth and looks legit. The hack has settings that allows you to look/play legit or even rage if feel like going all out.

ESP (10/10): The ESP is amazing! The ESP allows you see see hit boxes, health bars, ult charges, & names. Definitely a good tool that some other hacks don't have.

Auto Skill (10/10): This is the first hack that I've seen this in. It has a feature that will auto use your abilities for you. For example it will auto sleep someone that just ulted, like a nano bladed Genji. It's AMAZING! So if you're an Ana main like me this is definitely for you.

Price (8/10): It's definitely pricey but definitely worth it!

Anti-Ban (10/10): I've had this hack for a little bit now and still haven't been banned.

Customer Service (10/10): Customer service is amazing. If you need help the admins or even the community will help you out.

Problems (9/10): Had a few problems here and there trying to get some things to work but over all there's hardly any.

TOTAL SCORE (9.5/10)
    _

Thank you we work hard to make sure our user are getting full support without any problems . And our bot is running safe and undetected as much as we can .