🔥Critical Hit🔥|BIG SALE |🌟 |Day- Week- Month-0 | 🌟 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Al3xm3rc3r's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pony1 View Post
    Also can't see the discord.... when I message Fanny -

"Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient."

Not happy.
    fixed link

🔥Critical Hit🔥|BIG SALE |🌟 |Day- Week- Month-0 | 🌟
    Evening's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried joining the Discord server (after struggling to find an actual working link). Their verification bot is broken, so a mod messaged me and told me that I "must have done something wrong" and then I was removed from the server.
    I wouldn't bother with a community like this one. It's like they actively try to discourage people from becoming customers.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Evening View Post
    Tried joining the Discord server (after struggling to find an actual working link). Their verification bot is broken, so a mod messaged me and told me that I "must have done something wrong" and then I was removed from the server.
    I wouldn't bother with a community like this one. It's like they actively try to discourage people from becoming customers.
    _

You were having trouble joining discord because we are taking all the people and their discord seriously because our DISCORD SERVER WAS down because of some trash spy from OWPD that's why we require verification and every other verification exist to join our server we have over 1500+ MEMBERS in our discord

We are not allowing anybody making fake accounts and spamming our discord channel we have had this issue in the PAST PEOPLE WERE MAKING FAKE ACCOUNT AND SPAMMING OUR DISCORD CHANNEL.

That's why we had to go with verification system .

If you still have trouble joining the discord you can message One of us and we'll add you to the server manually .

AlexMercer#5018
    Eclipse#9855
    Fanny#0711

We are active most of the times so you won't have to wait you will get added instantly .

Asheeran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is simply the best aimbot I have tested so far, it is so perfect. The only negative is its price, $ 200 is in my opinion too much for me ... Otherwise everything is perfect really!

JoshRawrrs1's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used the software back when it had a black menu and a smaller userbase, came back today and bought a 1 day trial and seriously, this is the best on the market right now. The price is a bit steep, but for what you get, it's totally worth it.

I say $200 per month is great and most definitely be worth it since the security is great. The bot has definitely been improved 100x compared to the last time I used it and now that they take paypal. That is fantastic!

Will come back for a 1 month sub after I'm done with all these work related things built up.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JoshRawrrs1 View Post
    Used the software back when it had a black menu and a smaller userbase, came back today and bought a 1 day trial and seriously, this is the best on the market right now. The price is a bit steep, but for what you get, it's totally worth it.

I say $200 per month is great and most definitely be worth it since the security is great. The bot has definitely been improved 100x compared to the last time I used it and now that they take paypal. That is fantastic!

Will come back for a 1 month sub after I'm done with all these work related things built up.
    _

Thank you so much for your positive feedback our DEVELOPER is doing 100% to keep the product perfect and premium .
    For some people the prices might be a little higher but RIGHT NOW we are the best provider of OVERWATCH and we are going to be the best provider in the future as well because OUR DEVELOPERS working hard to keep the product perfect .
    We made so many changes from past to now We started from the TXT file to gui now we have So much customizable option you can customize every ability of heroes in the game .

JoshRawrrs1's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought another week sub for now, until I know I have less work to handle and more free time! Love this cheat!

Evening's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
    _

You were having trouble joining discord because we are taking all the people and their discord seriously because our DISCORD SERVER WAS down because of some trash spy from OWPD that's why we require verification and every other verification exist to join our server we have over 1500+ MEMBERS in our discord

We are not allowing anybody making fake accounts and spamming our discord channel we have had this issue in the PAST PEOPLE WERE MAKING FAKE ACCOUNT AND SPAMMING OUR DISCORD CHANNEL.

That's why we had to go with verification system .

If you still have trouble joining the discord you can message One of us and we'll add you to the server manually .

AlexMercer#5018
    Eclipse#9855
    Fanny#0711

We are active most of the times so you won't have to wait you will get added instantly .
    I'm not complaining about you having a verification system. I'm complaining about it being broken.
    I was added to the Discord after that salty message by your mod, and then promptly thrown back out before I could buy anything.

TheDude1212's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got a 2 hour trial for this bot, extremely good. UI is clunky and cant be used on the fly, at least mine couldnt. cheat however works very well! overall very good! would recommend
    Last edited by TheDude1212; 06-18-2020 at 10:48 AM.

Techoverload's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just had a ban wave, and they started kicking anyone who said anything about getting banned from their discord channel (I assume in an attempt to cover the fact they have been detected)

Was great software, paid for and used it for several months.......but then as soon as you say "I also got banned, didn't "rage hack" or get called out" (that is my EXACT quote) in general chat they kick you from discord.....this after spending $200/month for several months

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Techoverload View Post
    BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just had a ban wave, and they started kicking anyone who said anything about getting banned from their discord channel (I assume in an attempt to cover the fact they have been detected)

Was great software, paid for and used it for several months.......but then as soon as you say "I also got banned, didn't "rage hack" or get called out" (that is my EXACT quote) in general chat they kick you from discord.....this after spending $200/month for several months
    _

First of all I WILL TELL you about the ban wave you are screaming for DO YOU KNOW WHAT BANWAVE IS OR *DETECTED* means is? THAT THE WHOLE COMMUNITY WHO IS USING CH SHOULD BE DETECTED !!! THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE DETECTED

And Some of our support should KICKED for your spamming probably because we HAVE OVER 2000 member in the server and SO Many are the rats from OWPD who wants our community to be getting banned .

If the hack was detected whole community means 2000 member were screaming about the BAN i am streaming with my account and my twitch "Twitch.tv/ow_alexmercer" the account i use its STILL unbannned and i have been USING CH in that account over 3-4 Months without a single ban

If you are banned because of MASS REPORT BAN . You have been playing with CH and people are reporting you and they collect all the information and they ban all the people with high report all together .

You said to your SELF you paid 200$ for several months because you like our product and instead of making false assumption wait for a while and wait for our announcement to be made You are giving false announcement to others that is detected

We have eye we can see as well people are saying they get banned OUT OF 2000 people i can see 10 people are saying THAT MEANS ITS DETECTED? when 1900 people are saying they are not banned?

HOW YOUR BRAIN WORKS? tell me this if 10 people saying and 1900 not ? LET US TEST IT AS WELL and wait for the annoucement instead of creating drama and panic
    Thats why you got banned .

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Evening View Post
    I'm not complaining about you having a verification system. I'm complaining about it being broken.
    I was added to the Discord after that salty message by your mod, and then promptly thrown back out before I could buy anything.
    _

You can always report the wrong behaviour about one of our SUPPORTS if they are not treating you well you can always message me " AlexMercer#5018 " i will solve your issue and kick the ass of one of our supports !
    i am sorry about the problem you have to handle .

Techoverload's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Al3xm3rc3r has resolved the discord ban for me......thank you

Apparently overzealous mods
    Last edited by Techoverload; 06-18-2020 at 10:16 PM.

fandy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Techoverload View Post
    Al3xm3rc3r has resolved the discord ban for me......thank you

Apparently overzealous mods
    Same issue with me. Was on the Discord just pointing out how the bot needed fixing, and they banned me. Wasn't even spamming or being an *******. Can't even reach out to the mods because you have to add them as friends. The aimbot is good when it works (had some recent downtimes and they don't compensate day keys), and while some support is good, some of the mods ban for no reason.

Reapzy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

Just have a couple of questions. I did the 24 hour trial and damn, I was blown away at the quality of the aimbot - especially the auto ult with Genji.

1. How long has the cheat been out for?
    2. Has there been any detections in its lifetime?

Thanks.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122 ... LastLast