🔥Critical Hit🔥|BIG SALE |🌟 |Day- Week- Month-0 | 🌟 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    CreationisKey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dispute between Al3xm3rc3r (Defender) and CreationisKey (Disputer). View Dispute thread

Dispute starts: 03-27-2020 02:57 AM

Dispute ends: 04-10-2020 02:57 AM

(Review) I Bought this Aim bot many times before it was One of the Greatest Aim bots I have ever used and I have never gotten banned straight up 11 out of 10 I must say!
    Last edited by CreationisKey; 03-27-2020 at 02:59 AM. Reason: dispute thought it was a negative comment

🔥Critical Hit🔥|BIG SALE |🌟 |Day- Week- Month-0 | 🌟
    yokewagon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -edit-

I originally created this post listing numerous issues I had related to (not the cheat itself) but the staff team and customer service provided. I have since contacted Eclipse and he resolved the issues I had in a friendly manner. I want to personally thank AlexMercer and Eclipse for responding in an understanding and compassionate manner to my problem and he actually compensated double as to what I had lost.

The cheat, as I stated even in my comment about the issues I had, is the best one I've used. Has the most features out of any, works the smoothest and is highly customisable.

Thanks again for sorting out my discrepancies and I wish you the best of luck for the future.

Ta!
    Last edited by yokewagon; 03-31-2020 at 10:51 AM.

Al3xm3rc3r's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yokewagon View Post
    Made an account on this site just to write my honest, disappointing review of this cheat and it's developers / staff team.

I would like to begin by saying, the cheat itself is not bad, it's one of the best ones I have used actually and has many features. Although I heavily disagree with the outrageous price range, considering Overwatch itself is a half-dead game, most cheats out there are around this mark so see to it as you will.

Now, onto why I actually went to the bother of creating and account and writing this post;

When I first tried this cheat, I purchased a day key for $10 thinking everything was dandy, I activated the key that I had received and the cheat would not work. I attempted to join their Discord to find out the issue, but none of the links I could find would work, the one on the Shoppy.gg page would not work, the one in this thread would not work, the one I received to my e-mail... All of them were expired. God, I can't even remember how I found it, but eventually after some intense digging, I managed to get into their Discord server. When I joined I asked various staff members what the issue was, and received no response. So I took it upon myself to ask other users of the cheat in general chat and apparently the cheat was being updated so users could not actually play with the cheat. But, anyone who activated their key will lose the time remaining on the key while it is being updated, so essentially, your time is still running out on the key whilst you CANNOT even use the cheat. I thought fair enough, surely this is a fault on the dev's behalf and they will compensate anyone who wasted money and time on a key during this phase.

I continued to contact a support member and asked if there will be compensation for a day key, he was quite rude and did not show any professionalism or care for the customer's needs and expectations, and told me to ask Fanny, but day keys probably won't get compensated. I continued to ask Fanny who ignored me for a long time, until I sent another message and I finally got a response, short and sweet, "please wait, will update". I continued to wait two days without an update or response from Fanny, until they finally started compensating users who had purchased the higher value subscriptions of their cheat, but no compensation for (the lot of us) who purchased shorter term subscriptions. During these two days, I had contacted Eclipse multiple times about various issues, and neither him nor Fanny seem to want anyone to contact them or speak to them, and they seem to think of themselves as some untouchable gods and everyone else in their server is beneath them and should not message nor contact them in any way. When I contacted Eclipse, he actually proceeded to ignore me and make a very rude, near-targetted announcement in the server, telling people about the update of the cheat, with a cheeky "DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT STUPID ISSUE" edited in right after I messaged him. (this isn't word for word, just from my memory as I have since left the server, but it was something along those lines).

Now after realising those who had purchased higher value keys are being compensated, I continued to complain about how I had lost $10 along with many other people in the server, as we literally purchased a product that does not work, and the owners / developers and staff do not give a single shit, and refuse to compensate or help us. Each time I enquired (in a friendly and professional tone) about compensation of my wasted money to these guys, I waited 1-2 hours for a response, sometimes not even getting one and having to message again. They either kept telling me to wait even more or just blatantly ignored me until finally I was told simply, sorry there is no plan for day key users.

I contacted a few other support members who actually told me the Shoppy states I should CHECK the Discord before buying and that it's MY FAULT! First of all, i'd like to address this by bringing up the issue I had in the beginning; The Discord link in the Shoppy DOES NOT WORK and neither does the one on the thread!!!!!!! Also, if you read the Shoppy description, it says "Please read:" at the beginning of the entire description!!! This is so very easily misunderstandable as meaning to read the Shoppy description and not the Discord link (that doesn't work) specifically! If your product does not work, frankly stop sales or put a warning ON THE SALES PAGE or, do not allow users to use their key for a product that fucking doesn't work.

In conclusion, myself and MANY others have lost $10 down the drain to these money-grabbing, greedy scumbags who only care about money and have some cultish-heirarchy going on in their server thinking the owners are some untouchable deitis who only give a single shit about how much money they are making and take ridiculously long times to update the cheat in comparison to others, and I actually believe the devs are the owners of Xion and New Ark too, making more cheats for the same game to rake in more money for their greedy little pockets and give the same shitty customer support to everyone who purchases these cheats too.

-edit- I just read through some of the other reviews on this thread and it seems a few other people have the same issue with the owner Eclipse's customer support. I will never buy again from this guy and I adivise you do not either, that is if you are on my (and everyone else's) side that we should not be giving money to such ignorant, arrogant, greedy and ill-mannered developers when we have many other cheats to choose from.

Also, to elaborate on my point that the same developers are selling various other cheats such as Xion and New Ark. I have actually only tried Xion as well, but I know they made New Ark too - and I have to say, Xion is so much fucking worse than Critical Hit that it's actually ludicrous the SAME developers are taking money from people buying Xion when they could tell the Xion users about Critical Hit instead and they would get a 10x better cheat for their money. What this shows us is that the developers are so greedy and money hungry, that rather than devoting their time and passion into a sole cheat like most respectable devs, and caring about their community and customers and actually earning respect from the community, they would instead dilute other shittier cheats, with more and more resellers, trying to horde their money like greedy little hamsters thinking Overwatch needs even more cheats at the same price from the same devs when it doesn't. ALL THESE GUYS CARE ABOUT IS MONEY!

But one thing I do have to say, is AlexMercer actually is a genuine guy and seems like he wants to help everyone. He does not belong in this server or community or working for these guys. He should be with respectable devs who care about their community and cheat like Alex does.

First of all, I am very sorry to disappoint you.
    Our cheat, you know, is a very large platform used by tens of thousands of people
    If the game is updated, try to reward the user for wasting time
    I try to make amends, but I can't concentrate on everyone, I'm sure you understand
    If you want, I would like to amends for you

Contact Eclipse#9855

yokewagon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
    First of all, I am very sorry to disappoint you.
    Our cheat, you know, is a very large platform used by tens of thousands of people
    If the game is updated, try to reward the user for wasting time
    I try to make amends, but I can't concentrate on everyone, I'm sure you understand
    If you want, I would like to amends for you

Contact Eclipse#9855
    Thank-you for the understanding response, I have added Eclipse on Discord and I await his acceptance of my request.

Wongy's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Support 5/5: Very Friendly seller, ask him any question he will most likely immediately reply you,

Aim-bot 5/5: if your into flick shots and aimbot, this would be perfect for you as it works really well on any heroes such as Zenyatta, Ashe, Genji (GOD) . LO

Price 2.5/5: It's high price but it worth the money, as the hack get updated very frequently fixing small issues as well.

Basically the best aimbot so far.

egirl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not new to owned core I've bought from here before but never made an account, I decided to make an account to leave my reviews

Aimbot 9/10 I feel the aimbot is really good and really powerful especially on hitscan heros and the prediction for like hog hooks is really good!
    Visuals 6/10 - I personally feel that the visuals/menu could be improved especially when you have high fps the menu and esp start flickering
    overall is a really good cheat worth the 1 day key if you wanna cheat every so often.

PUSHBabe's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Day,

I tried this 3-4 weeks ago (ONCE ONLY) - Trial KEY (2H), forgot to write a review so here I am.

Kindly note that I did not buy any keys/Subscription after the Trial Key (2h).

Cheat: 4/5 - amazing, truly good TBH.(I didn't rate it because I didn't have a chance to try all the heroes for reasons I will share below on this POST)

GUI: 5/5 one of the best, I've been aimbotting forever and this is one of the best, easy/friendly.

Price: 2.5/5 pricey as you can see but the cheat is secured and works perfectly so if you afford this go AHEAD.

Support: 1/5 - Why? I was struggling to fix Widow and hanzo Profile, I have asked support / Admins for a screenshot of the config, Support replies were like " Sorry I'm not home, will get to you after few hours).
    I literally have 1 hr n 30 mins left on my trial, how am I going to wait for few hours. anyone so I went for admins and they just replied with one word > "LATER" . I do have SCshots of this rude reply.

I literally had almost 1 hour left and they kept pushing me away, I didn't spam or insist I just quit ^^

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PUSHBabe View Post
    Good Day,

I tried this 3-4 weeks ago (ONCE ONLY) - Trial KEY (2H), forgot to write a review so here I am.

Kindly note that I did not buy any keys/Subscription after the Trial Key (2h).

Cheat: 4/5 - amazing, truly good TBH.(I didn't rate it because I didn't have a chance to try all the heroes for reasons I will share below on this POST)

GUI: 5/5 one of the best, I've been aimbotting forever and this is one of the best, easy/friendly.

Price: 2.5/5 pricey as you can see but the cheat is secured and works perfectly so if you afford this go AHEAD.

Support: 1/5 - Why? I was struggling to fix Widow and hanzo Profile, I have asked support / Admins for a screenshot of the config, Support replies were like " Sorry I'm not home, will get to you after few hours).
    I literally have 1 hr n 30 mins left on my trial, how am I going to wait for few hours. anyone so I went for admins and they just replied with one word > "LATER" . I do have SCshots of this rude reply.

I literally had almost 1 hour left and they kept pushing me away, I didn't spam or insist I just quit ^^
    first im sorry to show you a disappointing support, if you agree you can test our product again, please contact Eclipse#9855 in discord

Charlesv1982's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats button to open menu ?
    Nothing is working to open a menu

egirl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Charlesv1982 View Post
    Whats button to open menu ?
    Nothing is working to open a menu
    You have to be on borderless window and it’s insert

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently we are doing a promotion in our discord channel we are giving away 2 HOUR OF FREE CRITICAL HIT ALL THE NEW USERS AND THE CURRENT USER those who are going to join our TELEGRAM server if you are interested to earn your self free KEY just message us in Discord

Alecthro's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/13
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using CH for a while now, and finally felt like I should give it a review (Honestly 1 week of a cheat isnt long enough to give it a solid review. Ive been using for 2months roughly now).

AIMBOT: 7/10. It works, does what its supposed to do. It is VERY customizable, but thats where points also get docked. It takes a while to fine tune the settings, even with their shared profiles. However, they keep adding, (at least to me), un-needed features. Everytime they do this, it fucks your settings completely up. For example: Latest setting of clamping really fucked with profiles. There is a lot of options, and the Aimbot works amazing...if you have a shit ton of time to sink into fine tuning, Not friend "Out of box"

SUPPORT: 3/10. It only gets a 3 due to the community support. Admins and Mods are absolute trash. They constantly tell you they will get right with you, and it will be hours / days before you have to poke and prod them again. Eclipse especially, I believe the creator / dev, is a stuck up little 15 year old it seems. If you say anything remotely bad about the bot, you will get an instant ban. Even if its constructive criticism. Very stuck up kid. Literally the worst support out of any of the bots there is, and thats disappointing as seeing how trash HF support was.

INTERFACE: 9/10. Pretty solid, and easy to use. Only really have to worry about adjusting numbers / toggling things on an off. Very user friendly. Docked it 1 point because the flicker while trying to edit settings mid-game if needed. Makes it hard to do, as its constantly coming and going. Also docked a point because you cant edit settings while dead, which is the ideal time to edit them.

Price: 5/10. Its pretty damn pricey. But its one of the top cheats for OW. However, if you're gonna have a high price, at least care about the customers. If you bought a day key, and they take the bot down, even like 5 minutes after you activated the key, you won't be reimbursed. So you just gave them free money.

lurikeenrock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did the discord go down? All the invite links show as invalid and I dont have access to the channel anymore

3rb's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lurikeenrock View Post
    did the discord go down? All the invite links show as invalid and I dont have access to the channel anymore
    Its down as I don't have it anymore on the server list

pony1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also can't see the discord.... when I message Fanny -

"Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient."

Not happy.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021 ... LastLast