🔥Critical Hit🔥|BIG SALE |🌟 |Day- Week- Month-0 | 🌟 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Habibi12345's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello

Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
    _

Those who want to get a Critical hit for lower price you can use my COUPON to get 5% DISCOUNT on your purchase. " alex0119 "
    I'm intrested in this can you please add me on discord ?
    Habibi#7045

🔥Critical Hit🔥|BIG SALE |🌟 |Day- Week- Month-0 | 🌟
    TamilJala's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i love critical hit best cheat ever

Al3xm3rc3r's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Habibi12345 View Post
    I'm intrested in this can you please add me on discord ?
    Habibi#7045
    _

Your discord ID is wrong add me on discord
    AlexMercer#6711

BotSale's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he is cool noob and learned much from me :-)
    vouch

kkamin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love it, Best cheat for overwatch and the best customer support, there is this support guy named AAMI, he is online 24 supporting. 10/10

bloutimus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No need for an explanation 10/10 cheat

Credzit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not gonna lie critical hit is a horrible cheat was Detected 4 times already in December than they allow these OWPD clowns to take picture of us messaging our bans and issues completely embarrassing now they are attacking other cheat providers when they can not, fix their own cheat absolutely shit cheat waste of money slow devs no response every time there is better cheats out there you can use my top list of cheats I have used are these

Unleashed
    Xion
    Hyperflick
    Critical hit
    Aimbuff

My opinion is that this cheat is just poorly optimized shit customer support, complete lack of privacy in the server horrible provider I wish I never bought it!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Credzit View Post
    Not gonna lie critical hit is a horrible cheat was Detected 4 times already in December than they allow these OWPD clowns to take picture of us messaging our bans and issues completely embarrassing now they are attacking other cheat providers when they can not, fix their own cheat absolutely shit cheat waste of money slow devs no response every time there is better cheats out there you can use my top list of cheats I have used are these

Unleashed
    Xion
    Hyperflick
    Critical hit
    Aimbuff

My opinion is that this cheat is just poorly optimized shit customer support, complete lack of privacy in the server horrible provider I wish I never bought it!
    _

The server is open they can take the screenshot if you are too much scared of getting make fun of then don't buy the hack if you are too much scared of getting banned? our developer is doing 100% best to keep the detection low as much as possible its been over 2 months critical hit is not detected at all . But people like you won't understand anything about the hack and how to keep it better it was detected yeah but they fixed the detection all cheats have a detection if you CAN'T TAKE THE RISK SIMPLY DON'T PURCHASE THE HACK .

THE FUN PART IS " YOU ARE ACTUALLY SAYING YOU ARE ASHMED OF GETTING EMBARRASED ? DUDE WHAT YOU ARE HACKING IN A GAME WHAT YOU WANT A NOBEL PRIZE ? LMAO

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -

critical hit got updated and undetected like before.

uoodS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly honest review, im cereal

Good day amigos, time for a review:
    Used CH about 50hrs pure play time now (w/o waiting for games) and am perfectly satisfied.
    Sure, there are days were something doesn't work as it should like flicks are calculated wrongly, but those issues are fixed normally during max. 2 days.

The short "break" after OW update made me looking around for other providers but either the price, the offered functions or the legitimacy held me off from buying.
    I am just stuck to this beauty until my end I guess.

Some personal facts: (10= the best I was allowed to experience myself in the past)

Hack itself:
    Aimbot: 9/10 - I do not use it and am never raging (just is not fun when they know, that you are not legit) But works as intended, gud prediction.

Flickbot: 10/10 - Luv it. and would be the main act, when there would not have been a CH update some weeks ago.

Aim Assist: 11/10 - My new bae, replaced Flick by far but even better in combination. And there also have been an update just today, what looks like as if this function has been improved. (I won't mention "Silent Aim" this would be redundant cuz AlexMercer (my boi - he pretends to be not but I feel it) did already.

Xtra Stuff: 8/10 - There is plenty xtra options for every hero and quite decent standard settings from the beginning. Better inform urself about it on the official posts by CH's promoters. All I can say is that I also would be happy as Doom, Tracer, Genji, Road or Ana main. But I am not. Hitscan all the way, blat.

ESP: 8/10 - I do not use it. I am legit. I can't ignore heads peaking "out of nowere". But has everything u need, even if u only peak the "Enemy Hero Names" in the beginning of the match, to adjust ur pick. Don't know whether it is more safe when only providing ESP boxes instead of full hero borders but is fairly the same.

I will end it here, so it doesn't look like a promotion etc. it was my own decision to write this review.

To sum up in summed up words:
    My future reviews will use x/CH instead of 10/10.
    No bans so far (used 7 accounts even my main, raged twice on one of them but felt bad afterwards..)
    Nice community, even when OWPD is lurking ( , plx) Care for ur battletag. But where are they not active, trying to "save the e-world".
    Supportive staff, mostly 2 active admins online at every time.
    AlexMercer ofc mvp ♥
    Got called out about 10 times in the whole time and those were really my fault. (Still not enough player reports as it seems.)

Take ur time and 10$ for 24hrs conviction pure. Participate in giveaways for free trial keys.

See u in hell, comrades (legit hell, not raging)

Peace , uoodS

kongbai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    如果我在中国是否可以使用?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    _

CRITICAL HIT STATUS:

UNDETECTED AND UPDATED FOR LATEST PATCH OF OVERWATCH .

Updates :

1. Updated linear smoothing algorithms for many heroes.
    2. Go try Zenyatta with Flickshot - he is really powerful now!

BellyaLoLz2Much's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Any customer of CH can post honestly the last detection?

4400DpsBooster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just want to let people know that Critical Hit has a guy in their Discord called Henix. He is a reseller. I was looking to buy Critical Hit and he messaged me saying I should try AimBuff because it was "better than Critical Hit". So I checked to see if he was a legit seller in their discord and he is. He told me it was $57.60 USD and to send friends and family on paypal so I did. Once I did this he gave me a code and when I tried to enter the code it did not work. He laughed about it and said he would get me banned from the Critical Hit Discord. I messaged a few people in Critical Hit including the owner and AlexMercer (The creator of this thread). Alex seemed kind and like they wanted to help and I appreciate them. The owner of Critical Hit (Eclipse) did not. He kicked me from his discord and said "who cares" when I said that he has a scammer representing his product. So beware of Henix. His discord tag as of right now is Henix#0403. Paypal ruled in his favor because I sent it friends and family. I tried messaging the owner of AimBuff and he is also ignoring me. Just be careful who you are buying from. I would advise not to buy from resellers but buy directly from the official stores themselves.

boasnos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (review) My experience from Critical hit

bought the cheat for 24 hours since 150 a month is kinda ridiculous but that is normal prices I guess for overwatch cheats, anyway received the key but was unable to use the cheat due to an overwatch update didn't think much of it since I figured id just receive a new key due to me buying the cheat and just not being able to use it. the cheat was fixed I contacted support the first support i contacted was Hizuko the dude was sorta rude since he practically just hit me with a "NO" not giving any thought into my questions and said "BRO I DONT HAVE KEYS STOP ASKING ME" and I simply just didn't talk to him anymore then proceeded to contact playboyitachi who pretty much said i wouldn't get a new key since "PlayboyItachiYesterday at 10:15 AM
    the whole thing is if your buying day keys you probs shouldnt be buying them on update days cause its more than likely gonna need to be updated" and "yeah pretty sure we dont comp day keys sorry mate
    " since i didn't buy a week or a month sub which is sorta stupid since i think every customer should receive the same treatment most businesses should do this and not be biased against people who buy the more expensive versions. then i tried to talk to eclipse he just proceeded to say yeah wait just dont talk to me pretty much and was plainly ignored by fanny so thats my experience from this hole senario might just chargeback it on paypal since they practically scammed me then again its 10 bucks so not really bothered

got to try a 2 hour trial though, the cheat worked fine then which was before the update though the support and owners are just plainly rude and i figure they just care about the money at this stage

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920 ... LastLast