OW 1,2 Daedalus PixelBot for Your Main Account Without Any Bans Undetected +2 Years menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    xBunny's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing! i had some trouble with it and the owner reached out to me several times to keep checking up on me and to see if I was satisfied. The program works great and cheap!

OW 1,2 Daedalus PixelBot for Your Main Account Without Any Bans Undetected +2 Years
    2Pixels's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Yunami View Post
    Great bot ~ Will take you awhile to get used to configuration but, once you are past that it works like a charm ~ 10/10 would recommend !
    Originally Posted by xBunny View Post
    Amazing! i had some trouble with it and the owner reached out to me several times to keep checking up on me and to see if I was satisfied. The program works great and cheap!
    thanks for the feedback , i am always happy to help out <3

StoneLane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This bot is legit!

I've been using this bot for several months. I really love how customizable it is. It can be as aggressive or soft as you like. The support that is provided is really top notch. And the performance is the best of any bot that I have tried. Smooth flicks and tracking with humanized movement. I do not use it on widow, but many say it works amazing with her. On McCree, it is insane. You still miss shots making it look legit, but when you it, it counts. Basically, any tracking or flicking hero, this is amazing.

Out of the box, I did change me resolution to 1080P to make setup easier, and with the shared profiles, I was up and running in a little.

If you are looking for a pixel bot, I would recommend this one.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by StoneLane View Post
    This bot is legit!

I've been using this bot for several months. I really love how customizable it is. It can be as aggressive or soft as you like. The support that is provided is really top notch. And the performance is the best of any bot that I have tried. Smooth flicks and tracking with humanized movement. I do not use it on widow, but many say it works amazing with her. On McCree, it is insane. You still miss shots making it look legit, but when you it, it counts. Basically, any tracking or flicking hero, this is amazing.

Out of the box, I did change me resolution to 1080P to make setup easier, and with the shared profiles, I was up and running in a little.

If you are looking for a pixel bot, I would recommend this one.
    i appreciate this greate review thanks and i am always happy to help my customers best way i can <3

iFireMaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using this pixel bot for about a week now so not so long but after a couple of hours I've got my settings dialed in and all I can say is WOW, I've tried many other pixel bots and they have decent tracking and pretty bad flickshots and triggerbots and after using this for a week with not to much tinkering I've made profiles for widow that easily can get you 70% scoped accuracy and crazy headshot flicks while still looking legit. I would have never thought this was possible with a pixelbot from my past experiences.

The flickshot, overlay and aimbot are extremely customizable and with a little support from the staff is easy to get a hang off. The support are always swift and can problem solve extremely quickly.

Tracking: 10/10
    Triggerbot: 10/10
    Flickshot: 9/10
    Support/ discord community: 10/10

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iFireMaster View Post
    I've been using this pixel bot for about a week now so not so long but after a couple of hours I've got my settings dialed in and all I can say is WOW, I've tried many other pixel bots and they have decent tracking and pretty bad flickshots and triggerbots and after using this for a week with not to much tinkering I've made profiles for widow that easily can get you 70% scoped accuracy and crazy headshot flicks while still looking legit. I would have never thought this was possible with a pixelbot from my past experiences.

The flickshot, overlay and aimbot are extremely customizable and with a little support from the staff is easy to get a hang off. The support are always swift and can problem solve extremely quickly.

Tracking: 10/10
    Triggerbot: 10/10
    Flickshot: 9/10
    Support/ discord community: 10/10
    thanks for that review , i appreciate it <3 always happy to help all my customers

XepherTheSnowCat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By far the best Pixelbot I've ever used. It's no where near memory but deadly still. Worth every penny, with a very supportive and positive staff team. Good support, and friendly community.

PartyAnimal1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Support 100/10
    Bot 10/10
    Flick 10/10

best pixelbot on the market, stats comparable to/better than top1 player, looks very human if set up properly, dev is the friendliest and most helpful dev ive ever had for any cheat in any game ever, really glad i purchased it, will definetly buy monthly , i am very very very VERY happy with the product!

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by XepherTheSnowCat View Post
    By far the best Pixelbot I've ever used. It's no where near memory but deadly still. Worth every penny, with a very supportive and positive staff team. Good support, and friendly community.
    Originally Posted by PartyAnimal1 View Post
    Support 100/10
    Bot 10/10
    Flick 10/10

best pixelbot on the market, stats comparable to/better than top1 player, looks very human if set up properly, dev is the friendliest and most helpful dev ive ever had for any cheat in any game ever, really glad i purchased it, will definetly buy monthly , i am very very very VERY happy with the product!
    thanks so much, and appreciate the good review i am very glad to spend my time helping you guys <3

Headroom80's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Pixel bot , i tried few ones that are on the market and this one is easy to use & have friendly interface.
    with good settings Flicks shots works well & tracking is super good & looks legit.
    I recommend this PixelBot ! (:

best regards,

Headroom.

vitamind2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    High performance, very good aimbot. Also good price and support is really best I've seen. Highly recommend!

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Headroom80 View Post
    Nice Pixel bot , i tried few ones that are on the market and this one is easy to use & have friendly interface.
    with good settings Flicks shots works well & tracking is super good & looks legit.
    I recommend this PixelBot ! (:

best regards,

Headroom.
    Originally Posted by mintystrawberry View Post
    High performance, very good aimbot. Also good price and support is really best I've seen. Highly recommend!
    Thank you guys for your amazing feedback , I wish u all the best and I hope u stay happy and satisfied by our service

MeltedPotato's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the best pixel bots I've used off of ownedcore. The trigger bot on widow is pretty much all you'll need to carry games from bronze to gm. The UI and already made settings from the community guarantee any novice can use the bot within minutes of setting it up. A solid 8/10! The bot is definitely worth the money.

ghostklient's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used lots of pixelbots and this is the most advanced and in my opinion the best overall external cheat out there. It's no memory, but its the closest thing to it.
    Best support I've seen in a long time, Daedalus responds almost instantly to all of my questions and has solved every issue I've had.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MeltedPotato View Post
    One of the best pixel bots I've used off of ownedcore. The trigger bot on widow is pretty much all you'll need to carry games from bronze to gm. The UI and already made settings from the community guarantee any novice can use the bot within minutes of setting it up. A solid 8/10! The bot is definitely worth the money.
    Originally Posted by ghostklient View Post
    I've used lots of pixelbots and this is the most advanced and in my opinion the best overall external cheat out there. It's no memory, but its the closest thing to it.
    Best support I've seen in a long time, Daedalus responds almost instantly to all of my questions and has solved every issue I've had.
    thank you , i am always happy to help my customers anyway i can <3 i hope you having a good time hacking

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast