OW 1,2 Daedalus PixelBot for Your Main Account Without Any Bans Undetected +2 Years menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    2Pixels's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OW 1,2 Daedalus PixelBot for Your Main Account Without Any Bans Undetected +2 Years

Overwatch 1 , 2
    Daedalus - Best Pixel Based Aimbot, Triggerbot, Flickbot
    undetected since its launch more than 17 months ago

We Have Limited Slots and sales will be Closed soon when we are full slots
    Add me On Discord :
    Daedalus#2573

Our PixelBot is Fully External PixelBot ( Colorbot ), this means it doesn't read Overwatch memory at all ( No Esp or Wallhack ) it only detect the colors on your screen nothing else
    this means blizzard have no way to detect it its been undetected for more than 17 months and probably will still be

This Video is recorded on My main Account and have been cheating on it for over a year with Daedalus only , have been high master and gm and sometimes Top500 with the legit settings , even though i raged sometimes but still not banned

More Videos Below and in our Private Discord Server
    youtube.com/watch?v=NXupa_fevJE
    youtube.com/watch?v=Y6nKuX5qfjc
    youtube.com/watch?v=I8TNOUg-5QE

Features :
    -Kernel Driver
    -Slotted
    -Maximum privacy and high security
    -No pay2update (As long as slot is up-to-date)
    -Supports both 1080p and 1440p resolutions
    -Support available 24/7 via Discord

Visuals
    - Added Full Screen Support [Added 13/7/2020]
    - Fixed Fps Issues the Aimbot should be a lot smoother than before [Added 13/7/2020]
    -User-friendly GUI
    -GPU-rendering Overlay (Displays real-time performance status of bot in Overwatch, with zero FPS loss)
    -Support for colorblind modes

Aimbot
    -GPU accelerated pixel scanning
    -Save/Load Settings (With our profiling system you can save & load your featured settings)
    -Auto Aim (Locks mouse to a certain enemy so you can't move it until you release the aimkey)
    -Aim Key (When the aim key is pressed the aimbot will start aiming)
    -Triggerbot (This feature will automatically shoot enemies that are in your crosshairs)
    -Customizable Flicking (Control Flick speed ,flick size, precision )
    -Outline Scanning (For far away enemies whose BattleTag is absent) [Not working in Overwatch Anymore]
    -Smart Delays (Delays for both triggered shots & outline targeted shots)
    -Draw Field Of View (Draws a box around target so you can see bot FoV settings)
    -OBS-style Preview (Allows you to verify if screenlock is present)
    -Panic Hotkey (Once you press the pause hotkey, it will disable bot, press the hotkey again to enable bot)
    -Healing Hotkey (Locks to teammates rather than enemies for accurate healing)

Requirments

PixelBots are highly Dependant on FPS so the more fps you will have the more smooth it will work
    Windows 10 (x64) 1803+ ( we currently support Win10 1803 ,1809 ,1903 ,1909 )

Pricing

First Month : 60$
    Renewal is for 45$

Add me on Discord for Pre Purchase Questions and more Payment Methods

Discord Server : discord.gg/8PRYV583MS
    Discord : Daedalus#2573

Feedback

Originally Posted by Cacatua View Post
    I'm doing this review after 27 days of using this pixelbot and i have to say that this is amazing (considering that blizzard broke almost any pixelbot after one of the latest updates.)
    For this price you ll never find anything better ( i tested 4 pixelbots already, this is the best )

Tracking: 9/10
    Triggerbot: 9/10
    Flickshot: 9/10
    Support/ discord community: 12/10
    Performance: 10/10 almost 0 impact on in game fps and it NEVER made my game crash or caused any kind of problem unlike most of the other pixelbots.

I have to say that it gave me a few problems to make it work at first 'cause my motherboard wouldnt allow me to start my pc in testmode ( and that is necessary to make the bot work ) but i managed to fix that problem and tbh i think im the only user that got this kind of problem so you should be able to make it work by just following the short guide that they provide you, after that you are good to go, just plug in the usb, start the .exe and have fun.
    You' ll have to work a lot on adjusting your settings to find the perfect ones for every hero but once you do that this bot is just amazing also all the users on discord will always try to help you sharing their profiles and giving you good tips.
    I tested this cheat on 4 different accounts and i didnt recive any ban.
    Trust me, i tested many pixelbots, if you are looking for a good pixelbot to buy just go for this one and you will not regret it.
    I'm sorry for any english mistake i hope you will still understand my review

These are a few clips i collected in my last games as widowmaker to show you how the flickshot/triggerbot works (don't mind the bad editing and voices in the background i made these videos just to share em with my friends for fun):
    youtube.com/watch?v=dXGKe8-jy78
    youtube.com/watch?v=4RWXqisIQgU
    youtube.com/watch?v=mHMNgXtcSeY
    Just delete the spaces
    Originally Posted by KeyOS View Post
    Hi guys I generally am a browser through this site and this is where I found Daedalus

I joined to give my review. This pixelbot is legit and just right!
    It might take a bit to configure it to how you play the game and the settings in my opinion differs from one player to another.
    but once you get it running.. it just right!

It's limitation is what makes it better. Due to to the limits of how you aim and track your play style looks legit and hard to get caught unless you go rage mode.

I highly recommend the seller and Daedalus.

thank you so much for allowing me to buy looking forward to more growth!

P.S also wanted to add... this is the bot you buy if you want to improve your game overtime. I think after a while of using this you might improve your aim naturally.
    Originally Posted by Mike2012 View Post
    First of all, this is a legit hack. - it works!

I have tested the hack/bot for a couple days now, and I can tell, it works. It's a solid aim-assist with a lot of configuration options.

- Legit
    - Basic Profiles included
    - Customizable

Bot: 8/10 (because it's a little complicated in the beginning and you need to get used to it first)
    Support: 10/10

If you're looking for a solid cheat to have fun and maybe climb in SR, you probably look for this hack.
    Originally Posted by toong92 View Post
    support 10/10
    bot 10/10
    flick 9.5/10
    tracking 10/10
    works in 6/29/2019
    worth it getting it
    discord +
    Originally Posted by skyxx View Post
    I just bought this bot a patch ago , i have to say its been working splendidly the accuracy on it is amazing and i havent been called out a single time , why buy a boost to gm for 200$ when i can just go there as many time with this thank you alot <3
    Originally Posted by kevinlogo View Post
    The support is way better than any other hack support. The hack is working and is very good. Looks legit! Also if you have any problems they will make it work using teamviewer. Recommend
    Originally Posted by akiyamaterumi View Post
    I have been testing the bot out for a week now. I have to say the hack works fantastically! Support has been great in terms of getting the hack started!
    Support 10/10
    Bot 10/10
    Flick 9/10
    Originally Posted by bbot View Post
    This bot is absolutely amazing, it's probably the best one you will find for this price. The support is amazing, the aimbot insanely good and can look really legit if you want it to, and the flickbot is also very good. I don't regret the purchase at all and updates are very fast. It's working 7/5/19 perfectly. Highly reccommend!
    Originally Posted by lyralvx View Post
    Have always been curious about OW aimbots so I decided to give it a shot. This one works very well and I have zero complaints.
    Originally Posted by mint68 View Post
    very good support and working perfect for pixel bot
    Originally Posted by Swaxx View Post
    Very good and helpfull support, the bot works perfect

Originally Posted by toong92 View Post
    Today's date 8-2-2019 Time:1:22
    Discord Support 15/10
    1 on 1 Support 20/10
    Teamview support 100/10
    Flick 100/10
    Tracking 100/10
    This is my 2nd month still havent got banned.
    Work Great
    I M VERY SATISFY
    Originally Posted by God_Luis View Post
    I got my main account banned a couple months ago using CF Bot so I was very reluctant to use another aimbot. At first I did not care for this bot since it wasnt working properly. I reached out to 2pixels via discord who answered immediately, I wasnt home so i could not troubleshoot right away but we set up a day to troubleshoot when id be home. He remote logged into my pc with team viewer and fixed the settings, also showed me that what he did was in the discord instructions which i apparently didnt follow. Since then the bot is 10/10, Mcree/soldier/widow/bast/tracer/ash all work amazingly well. This bot is better than CF Bot and the support is vastly superior. 10/10 I recommend this bot to anyone looking for an aimbot that just gets the job done without looking suspicious.
    Originally Posted by Flean View Post
    SUPPORT 10/10
    TRACKING 10/10
    FLICK 10/10
    This aimbot does take a few days to get used to but works FANTASTICALLY. I am now comfortably sitting around low gm playing only Tracer/Widow/Ashe and have not been accused of aimbotting or hacking ONCE!.
    HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING DAEDALUS!. Its actual POG.
    Not to mention 2Pixels-san will WILLINGLY support you through any issues you encounter.

Last edited by 2Pixels; 06-07-2022 at 01:48 PM.

OW 1,2 Daedalus PixelBot for Your Main Account Without Any Bans Undetected +2 Years
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update (13/7/2020)

- Added Full Screen Support
    - Fixed Bot Fps Issues the Aimbot should be alot smoother than before
    Last edited by 2Pixels; 07-19-2020 at 07:50 AM.

lyralvx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have always been curious about OW aimbots so I decided to give it a shot. This one works very well and I have zero complaints.

skyxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought this bot a patch ago , i have to say its been working splendidly the accuracy on it is amazing and i havent been called out a single time , why buy a boost to gm for 200$ when i can just go there as many time with this thank you alot <3

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skyxx View Post
    iam glad you liked our bot <3

Originally Posted by lyralvx View Post
    thank you for your vouch <3

Eldiabloo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried many pixel bots, legit the best bot Ive ever used, its as close as to memory without any bans or detection, Ive been using it for the past 5 months not a single ban nor call out, profiles supplied by admin is insanely good and looks legit 100%, i really dunno how would I survive without that bot after I got used to it all that time, Im 4450 player btw, thanks again bud!

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Eldiabloo View Post
    I tried many pixel bots, legit the best bot Ive ever used, its as close as to memory without any bans or detection, Ive been using it for the past 5 months not a single ban nor call out, profiles supplied by admin is insanely good and looks legit 100%, i really dunno how would I survive without that bot after I got used to it all that time, Im 4450 player btw, thanks again bud!
    thanks <3 <3

ClarkeyLurker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All sorted.
    Last edited by ClarkeyLurker; 06-27-2019 at 07:00 AM.

w6z's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added threw discord

mint68's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very good support and working perfect for pixel bot

Swaxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good and helpfull support, the bot works perfect

toong92's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    support 10/10
    bot 10/10
    flick 9.5/10
    tracking 10/10
    works in 6/29/2019
    worth it getting it
    discord +

kevinlogo's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The support is way better than any other hack support. The hack is working and is very good. Looks legit! Also if you have any problems they will make it work using teamviewer. Recommend

akiyamaterumi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been testing the bot out for a week now. I have to say the hack works fantastically! Support has been great in terms of getting the hack started!

Support 10/10
    Bot 10/10
    Flick 9/10

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by akiyamaterumi View Post

Support 10/10
    Bot 10/10
    Flick 9/10
    thank you for your review <3

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast