OW 1,2 Daedalus PixelBot for Your Main Account Without Any Bans Undetected +2 Years menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    2Pixels's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pod_pod View Post
    guys i played alot using this cheat is really super nice
    10/10 btw the guys super nice
    support 10/10
    thanks for the kind review <3

OW 1,2 Daedalus PixelBot for Your Main Account Without Any Bans Undetected +2 Years
    RapioOP's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased the Daedalus bot 3 days ago, Daedalus himself was a great help throughout setting up, purchasing, and figuring out some issues I had straight away. It took me a couple days to get used to the bot, but after I got the hang of it, it's great! Best bot I've ever used by far, and the support is 10/10. Highly recommend to anyone looking to buy. Price is really affordable too!

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RapioOP View Post
    Purchased the Daedalus bot 3 days ago, Daedalus himself was a great help throughout setting up, purchasing, and figuring out some issues I had straight away. It took me a couple days to get used to the bot, but after I got the hang of it, it's great! Best bot I've ever used by far, and the support is 10/10. Highly recommend to anyone looking to buy. Price is really affordable too!
    thanks for the honest feedback

grizzyt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    support 10/10
    bot 10/10
    flick 9/10
    tracking 10/10

I used this before for 6 months and now im back for more !!.
    This one works very well and I have zero complaints.

cmdexe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello fellas,

its 30 days now for me using that bot.

Yeah what to say:

- Support 10/10
    - Community 10/10
    - Bot 10/10
    - Bot Customization possibilities 10/10

The predefined Options are very legit. Even the Rage mode can be used without looking stoopid.
    Flicker-function is the cream on top of the cake. Widow and Ashe are absolutely stunning to play with it.

I can really recommend that Bot since price compared to what you get is definitely the most valuable thing on the market.

Renewing now.

Cya

:-)

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by grizzyt View Post
    support 10/10
    bot 10/10
    flick 9/10
    tracking 10/10

I used this before for 6 months and now im back for more !!.
    This one works very well and I have zero complaints.
    Originally Posted by cmdexe View Post
    Hello fellas,

its 30 days now for me using that bot.

Yeah what to say:

- Support 10/10
    - Community 10/10
    - Bot 10/10
    - Bot Customization possibilities 10/10

The predefined Options are very legit. Even the Rage mode can be used without looking stoopid.
    Flicker-function is the cream on top of the cake. Widow and Ashe are absolutely stunning to play with it.

I can really recommend that Bot since price compared to what you get is definitely the most valuable thing on the market.

Renewing now.

Cya

:-)
    thanks for your kind feedback <3

IAmBigHackerrrr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Daedalus PixelBot Review -

Introduction -
    Daedalus PixelBot is the first cheat I have ever used in Overwatch; therefore, I cannot compare it to any other Bot/Hack. However, I don't believe there is a need for me to get a different cheat because Daedalus has more than everything I need.

Aimbot -
    10/10;
    If you know what you are doing, this Aimbot has everything you need. You can make the settings max, and have a super rage like Aimbot with almost perfect tracking and only headshots, or you can make your FOV low smoothing and offset high, and play like Kabaji. There is no limitation with this Aimbot. The only issue I had was when I first launched this cheat, and the Aimbot would only aim far to the right. However, this was easily fixed by changing my display resolution. All in all, this Aimbot is perfect for tracer players, soldier players, and could even work on heroes like McCree with the proper settings.

Triggerbot -
    9/10
    The Trigger Bot in this Bot can be a bit finicky; however, this is only due to the current limitation of Overwatch patching Outline scanning. Because of this, if you are at a distance and are using Widow, sometimes the Trigger Bot will not shoot. That being said, when the feature is working, and the opponent battle tag is visible, this Trigger Bot will make you look like Pine. There is nothing more or less that this Trigger Bot could have. Every feature you could ever ask for has already been implemented, i.e., Simulate Flick, Aimbot on trigger, and Extend flick.

Support -
    20/10
    The Support on this Bot is so outstanding there is almost nothing I can say about it. Whenever Daedalus is online, he responds almost instantly to anything you ask him. The community is also very active, and I have had multiple random people try to help me resolve issues. I honestly could not say a single thing about this support, because, in reality, the support is so friendly and active; it's almost like you have a friend with you. There is also no question you could ask, that Daedalus doesn't have an answer for. Even if it is something personal such as maybe a specific version of windows or an individual hardware piece.

Overall -
    10/10
    I believe that as long as this PixelBot is being updated and remains undetected. There is no better PixelBot on the market. Not only is this PixelBot advanced and has been undetected since release, but it is also AFFORDABLE. For 60 dollars on your first month, 40 dollars for renewal after that, this is the most affordable bang for your buck Bot on the market.

--

Thank you for the amazing cheat Daedalus/2Pixels

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by IAmBigHackerrrr View Post
    Daedalus PixelBot Review -

Introduction -
    Daedalus PixelBot is the first cheat I have ever used in Overwatch; therefore, I cannot compare it to any other Bot/Hack. However, I don't believe there is a need for me to get a different cheat because Daedalus has more than everything I need.

Aimbot -
    10/10;
    If you know what you are doing, this Aimbot has everything you need. You can make the settings max, and have a super rage like Aimbot with almost perfect tracking and only headshots, or you can make your FOV low smoothing and offset high, and play like Kabaji. There is no limitation with this Aimbot. The only issue I had was when I first launched this cheat, and the Aimbot would only aim far to the right. However, this was easily fixed by changing my display resolution. All in all, this Aimbot is perfect for tracer players, soldier players, and could even work on heroes like McCree with the proper settings.

Triggerbot -
    9/10
    The Trigger Bot in this Bot can be a bit finicky; however, this is only due to the current limitation of Overwatch patching Outline scanning. Because of this, if you are at a distance and are using Widow, sometimes the Trigger Bot will not shoot. That being said, when the feature is working, and the opponent battle tag is visible, this Trigger Bot will make you look like Pine. There is nothing more or less that this Trigger Bot could have. Every feature you could ever ask for has already been implemented, i.e., Simulate Flick, Aimbot on trigger, and Extend flick.

Support -
    20/10
    The Support on this Bot is so outstanding there is almost nothing I can say about it. Whenever Daedalus is online, he responds almost instantly to anything you ask him. The community is also very active, and I have had multiple random people try to help me resolve issues. I honestly could not say a single thing about this support, because, in reality, the support is so friendly and active; it's almost like you have a friend with you. There is also no question you could ask, that Daedalus doesn't have an answer for. Even if it is something personal such as maybe a specific version of windows or an individual hardware piece.

Overall -
    10/10
    I believe that as long as this PixelBot is being updated and remains undetected. There is no better PixelBot on the market. Not only is this PixelBot advanced and has been undetected since release, but it is also AFFORDABLE. For 60 dollars on your first month, 40 dollars for renewal after that, this is the most affordable bang for your buck Bot on the market.

--

Thank you for the amazing cheat Daedalus/2Pixels
    i much appreciate this very nice and honest review , thanks <3 <3 <3 <3

jimmiblue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This bot is absolutely amazing.This pixelbot is legit and just right
    !support 10/10
    bot 10/10
    flick 9/10
    tracking 10/10

midimaxi's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is an absolutely working program, it performs its main functions. If something is wrong, the support will appear on your desktop, fix and configure everything. You can always ask and tell them what is wrong and they will help you.

I didn’t use tracking in the game, but I did it on test sites. Works great.

Trigger / aimbots work well too. Knowing the features of this program and accepting the rules, you will easily work together.

My aim in the game is 55-65%. But there are very few headshots. The bot was needed to raise this parameter and it did it.

There are a couple of things to keep in mind.
    Widow. The first thing that will be unusual for the widows -mainers is the distance. You will not be able to use the usual point, the bot trigger will work only when the battle tag is visible (written). You will have to change your style of play and be not very far away. I found another way. It is enough to hit the enemy who is very far away with your hands 1 time and the bot will see his tag. You can finish it off with a bot.

I recommend. I'm sure this pixel bot is the best pixel bot in its family. It is not correct to compare with memory bots.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jimmiblue View Post
    This bot is absolutely amazing.This pixelbot is legit and just right
    !support 10/10
    bot 10/10
    flick 9/10
    tracking 10/10
    Originally Posted by midimaxi View Post
    It is an absolutely working program, it performs its main functions. If something is wrong, the support will appear on your desktop, fix and configure everything. You can always ask and tell them what is wrong and they will help you.

I didn’t use tracking in the game, but I did it on test sites. Works great.

Trigger / aimbots work well too. Knowing the features of this program and accepting the rules, you will easily work together.

My aim in the game is 55-65%. But there are very few headshots. The bot was needed to raise this parameter and it did it.

There are a couple of things to keep in mind.
    Widow. The first thing that will be unusual for the widows -mainers is the distance. You will not be able to use the usual point, the bot trigger will work only when the battle tag is visible (written). You will have to change your style of play and be not very far away. I found another way. It is enough to hit the enemy who is very far away with your hands 1 time and the bot will see his tag. You can finish it off with a bot.

I recommend. I'm sure this pixel bot is the best pixel bot in its family. It is not correct to compare with memory bots.
    thanks for the honest and kind feedback <3

moy4sh1n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used several pixsel bots and find this bot to be the best!
    I was never suspected of being a hacker.
    I will buy this cheat again

thejae's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just pinged you on discord, username is Hamka#8395

--- EDIT 1 ---
    Transaction is going ahead, speaking to OPs discord. Going to leave a review afterwards fingers crossed!
    Last edited by thejae; 02-16-2021 at 08:30 AM.

NekoBoostOW's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its a really good chair, and so cheap. And the most important thing its legit, i was playing on widow and soldier, and its really good for me. So i don't have to worry about being banned. I definitely recommend. And seller is very friendly, he answered me to so many questions

ykrod's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've recently purchased this pixel bot and it's great to use. if you need any help with the config or need helping to fix anything, there is good support.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast