OW 1,2 Daedalus PixelBot for Your Main Account Without Any Bans Undetected +2 Years menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    2Pixels's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kevinlogo View Post
    The support is way better than any other hack support. The hack is working and is very good. Looks legit! Also if you have any problems they will make it work using teamviewer. Recommend
    thank you for your feedback<3

OW 1,2 Daedalus PixelBot for Your Main Account Without Any Bans Undetected +2 Years
    bbot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This bot is absolutely amazing, it's probably the best one you will find for this price. The support is amazing, the aimbot insanely good and can look really legit if you want it to, and the flickbot is also very good. I don't regret the purchase at all and updates are very fast. It's working 7/5/19 perfectly. Highly reccommend!

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bbot View Post
    This bot is absolutely amazing, it's probably the best one you will find for this price. The support is amazing, the aimbot insanely good and can look really legit if you want it to, and the flickbot is also very good. I don't regret the purchase at all and updates are very fast. It's working 7/5/19 perfectly. Highly reccommend!
    thanks for your vouch ♥♥

Mike2012's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    44/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, this is a legit hack. - it works!

I have tested the hack/bot for a couple days now, and I can tell, it works. It's a solid aim-assist with a lot of configuration options.

- Legit
    - Basic Profiles included
    - Customizable

Bot: 8/10 (because it's a little complicated in the beginning and you need to get used to it first)
    Support: 10/10

If you're looking for a solid cheat to have fun and maybe climb in SR, you probably look for this hack.

cao269zhi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where can I buy it?

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cao269zhi View Post
    Where can I buy it?
    add me on discord ShadowZ#0495
    or join this discord server and massage Admin
    discord.gg/FTZnrJU

toong92's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today's date 8-2-2019 Time:1:22

Discord Support 15/10
    1 on 1 Support 20/10
    Teamview support 100/10
    Flick 100/10
    Tracking 100/10

This is my 2nd month still havent got banned.
    Work Great
    I M VERY SATISFY

God_Luis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At first I did not care for this bot since it wasnt working properly. I reached out to 2pixels via discord who answered immediately, I wasnt home so i could not troubleshoot right away but we set up a day to troubleshoot when id be home. He remote logged into my pc with team viewer and fixed the settings, also showed me that what he did was in the discord instructions which i apparently didnt follow. Since then the bot is 10/10, Mcree/soldier/widow/bast/tracer/ash all work amazingly well.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 08-06-2019 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Do not compare to other services.

Flean's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SUPPORT 10/10
    TRACKING 10/10
    FLICK 10/10

This aimbot does take a few days to get used to but works FANTASTICALLY. I am now comfortably sitting around low gm playing only Tracer/Widow/Ashe and have not been accused of aimbotting or hacking ONCE!.
    HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING DAEDALUS!. Its actual POG.
    Not to mention 2Pixels-san will WILLINGLY support you through any issues you encounter.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by toong92 View Post
    Today's date 8-2-2019 Time:1:22

Discord Support 15/10
    1 on 1 Support 20/10
    Teamview support 100/10
    Flick 100/10
    Tracking 100/10

This is my 2nd month still havent got banned.
    Work Great
    I M VERY SATISFY
    Originally Posted by Flean View Post
    SUPPORT 10/10
    TRACKING 10/10
    FLICK 10/10

This aimbot does take a few days to get used to but works FANTASTICALLY. I am now comfortably sitting around low gm playing only Tracer/Widow/Ashe and have not been accused of aimbotting or hacking ONCE!.
    HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING DAEDALUS!. Its actual POG.
    Not to mention 2Pixels-san will WILLINGLY support you through any issues you encounter.
    thanks for your review ♥
    Last edited by DvASystems; 08-06-2019 at 11:52 AM.

WaylandIV's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have been using this product for about 2 months and I can say the product is as good as advertised, the support really puts this product over the top, I would recommend this product.

Bippy's Avatar I'm Back Baby Laykith's Master CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reaching out to buy. Will update post with feedback.

Cacatua's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm doing this review after 27 days of using this pixelbot and i have to say that this is amazing (considering that blizzard broke almost any pixelbot after one of the latest updates.)
    For this price you ll never find anything better ( i tested 4 pixelbots already, this is the best )

Tracking: 9/10
    Triggerbot: 9/10
    Flickshot: 9/10
    Support/ discord community: 12/10
    Performance: 10/10 almost 0 impact on in game fps and it NEVER made my game crash or caused any kind of problem unlike most of the other pixelbots.

I have to say that it gave me a few problems to make it work at first 'cause my motherboard wouldnt allow me to start my pc in testmode ( and that is necessary to make the bot work ) but i managed to fix that problem and tbh i think im the only user that got this kind of problem so you should be able to make it work by just following the short guide that they provide you, after that you are good to go, just plug in the usb, start the .exe and have fun.
    You' ll have to work a lot on adjusting your settings to find the perfect ones for every hero but once you do that this bot is just amazing also all the users on discord will always try to help you sharing their profiles and giving you good tips.
    I tested this cheat on 4 different accounts and i didnt recive any ban.
    Trust me, i tested many pixelbots, if you are looking for a good pixelbot to buy just go for this one and you will not regret it.
    I'm sorry for any english mistake i hope you will still understand my review

These are a few clips i collected in my last games as widowmaker to show you how the flickshot/triggerbot works (don't mind the bad editing and voices in the background i made these videos just to share em with my friends for fun):
    ht tps://www.you tube.com/watc h?v=dXGKe8-jy78
    ht tps://www.you tube.com/watc h?v=4RWXqisIQgU
    ht tps://www.you tube.com/watc h?v=mHMNgXtcSeY
    Just delete the spaces
    Last edited by Cacatua; 08-11-2019 at 03:47 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cacatua View Post
    I'm doing this review after 27 days of using this pixelbot and i have to say that this is amazing (considering that blizzard broke almost any pixelbot after one of the latest updates.)
    For this price you ll never find anything better ( i tested 4 pixelbots already, this is the best )

Tracking: 9/10
    Triggerbot: 9/10
    Flickshot: 9/10
    Support/ discord community: 12/10
    Performance: 10/10 almost 0 impact on in game fps and it NEVER made my game crash or caused any kind of problem unlike most of the other pixelbots.

I have to say that it gave me a few problems to make it work at first 'cause my motherboard wouldnt allow me to start my pc in testmode ( and that is necessary to make the bot work ) but i managed to fix that problem and tbh i think im the only user that got this kind of problem so you should be able to make it work by just following the short guide that they provide you, after that you are good to go, just plug in the usb, start the .exe and have fun.
    You' ll have to work a lot on adjusting your settings to find the perfect ones for every hero but once you do that this bot is just amazing also all the users on discord will always try to help you sharing their profiles and giving you good tips.
    I tested this cheat on 4 different accounts and i didnt recive any ban.
    Trust me, i tested many pixelbots, if you are looking for a good pixelbot to buy just go for this one and you will not regret it.
    I'm sorry for any english mistake i hope you will still understand my review

These are a few clips i collected in my last games as widowmaker to show you how the flickshot/triggerbot works (don't mind the bad editing and voices in the background i made these videos just to share em with my friends for fun):
    ht tps://www.you tube.com/watc h?v=dXGKe8-jy78
    ht tps://www.you tube.com/watc h?v=4RWXqisIQgU
    ht tps://www.you tube.com/watc h?v=mHMNgXtcSeY
    Just delete the spaces
    thank you for this review we are happy that you are enjoying our bot <3

qlzpam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dispute between 2Pixels (Disputer) and qlzpam (Defender). View Dispute thread

Dispute starts: 09-01-2019 12:13 AM

Dispute ends: 09-15-2019 12:13 AM

I'll leave a frank review here.

1.Support available 24/7? No, he's mostly offline, and even if he's online, he's AFK most of the time. Even if you were lucky to be connected to him, he doesn't actively answer questions.
    You have to learn everything by watching a very poor tutorial. The manual is very old, so I can't refer to it because it's different from what it looks like in the current program.

=Support 2/10

2.NO-HP mode not supported!!
    According to his discord chat records, the outline mode (NO-HP mode) hasn't worked since July, but he's still promoting it to work!

Therefore, only when the enemy comes very close to me and shows HP-bar and battle tag, the aimbot works.

HP-bar and battle-tag based ambot are very cheap $10 to $20
    There's absolutely no reason to buy this product for $50!

=aimbot 0.5/10
    Last edited by qlzpam; 09-01-2019 at 12:31 AM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast