NEW - CRITICAL HIT ◎ Augment your skill menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    DiegoSP94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by toong92 View Post
    is thi BTC only is there away to pay other than crypto..?
    Now 24 hr License via Paypal are in the official Shop, we will gonna restock weekly and monthly soon.
    Discord: SnowDog#8528

NEW - CRITICAL HIT ◎ Augment your skill
    Malig's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DiegoSP94 View Post
    Now 24 hr License via Paypal are in the official Shop, we will gonna restock weekly and monthly soon.
    Originally Posted by DiegoSP94 View Post
    Payment done, now let's wait for the deliver.

EDIT:

Fast delivery, huge bot. Must buy again.
    So you bought it and now you are the seller? did someone forget to switch accounts.

DiegoSP94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Malig View Post
    So you bought it and now you are the seller? did someone forget to switch accounts.
    As you said, I bought and then I am a reseller. It has no relevance.

To not give rise to any doubts, I am not the owner of CH.
    Discord: SnowDog#8528

CriticalHitSales's Avatar Member CRITICAL HIT CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    16 (88%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE:
    1. Prediction added for all heroes!
    2. Aimbot accuracy improved to near perfect
    3. Compatibility increased for more systems
    4. Settings GUI added to change settings mid-game

ANONSTREAMER's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Figured it out.
    Last edited by ANONSTREAMER; 07-05-2019 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Solved

Radian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Radian's Critical Hit In-Depth Review: July 3, 2019

Aimbot: 9.8/10 This is what you are spending your hard earned cash on. The aimbot is excellent, it has simple X/Y smoothing options for you to tinker with, and is extremely accurate, as it should be with a memory bot. The default settings are super rage, so be careful. This aimbot works especially well for tracer and other similar hitscan heroes (sombra, soldier, zarya). This aimbot is not a great option for hanzo prediction. This is because this bot's hanzo prediction, while extremely accurate, is also extremely obvious. I'll go over this in the flickbot section. This would be a 10/10 if there were options for X/Y variance instead of always hard-locking onto the x-axis, but with the given smoothing options, you can hardly tell. For the price, this is a superb aimbot.

Flickbot: 8.5/10 Without a doubt, this is the most accurate flick bot I have ever used. When you press the key, it will always land a kill for you on Widowmaker. (I have only used flick on widow and hanzo, so I can't speak for heroes like McCree.) The reason why this isn't a 10/10 is because there are no smoothing options for the flickbot. You will always go from your actual reticles location to your target's head/chest in one frame, no questions asked. This is the same case for the Ana bot. This is the case for Hanzo as well, and why I would advise not going with this bot if Hanzo is what you're looking for. Again, I will restate, that unless you are extremely careful, you will get called out very easily with this cheat when using the flickbot (not the aimbot). If you don't care about your account, then this is the perfect option for you if you're just looking for some fun.

Support: 9.7/10 MercyWithFear, Critical Hit's reseller, is a very friendly and polite person. He is really chill and will always try to get you your key as fast as possible. Somewhere in the post it says that the key is "instant delivery", but this is not the case. You will be able to pay instantly, but if Mercy is sleeping, you're out of luck. Try and buy whenever he's on Discord, and you'll have it within a few minutes. This was my experience at least. This review would be a 10/10 if there was more communication between the customers and the primary developer(s). The devs are disconnected from their customers by two levels. There is a manager that Mercy reports to/speaks with, and then there is Mercy who communicates with the customers. Nobody knows who the dev is, and even Mercy can't speak with the dev directly. There is no communication from the devs when there is downtime, but Mercy does provide updates when necessary.

Overall Experience/Value: 9.3/10 I rate my overall experience and value a 9.3 for a few reasons. The aimbot (remember, there's a difference between the aimbot and flickbot) is superb for the price, no questions asked. The flickbot is average. You will be called out with this unless you are extremely careful. There is no smoothing for the flickbot at all, it just goes from your aim to the target's head/chest in one frame. For raging, this is your go-to. If you're looking to be a closet hacking Widow/McCree/Hanzo player, this is not for you. The support is the best I've ever seen from a cheat developer. This is a small community so users will feel welcomed here. I worry that if it becomes too large, that Mercy and others may get overwhelmed/agitated, as is usually the case with other large cheats (Xeraph, for example). This cheat blows Xeraph out of the water in terms of value, support, and precision, and they charge 3-4 times the price.

Thank you for reading my in-depth review of Critical Hit. I hope you were able to use this and help decide whether this cheat is right for you!

kellogs03's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Radian View Post
    Radian's Critical Hit In-Depth Review: July 3, 2019

Aimbot: 9.8/10 This is what you are spending your hard earned cash on. The aimbot is excellent, it has simple X/Y smoothing options for you to tinker with, and is extremely accurate, as it should be with a memory bot. The default settings are super rage, so be careful. This aimbot works especially well for tracer and other similar hitscan heroes (sombra, soldier, zarya). This aimbot is not a great option for hanzo prediction. This is because this bot's hanzo prediction, while extremely accurate, is also extremely obvious. I'll go over this in the flickbot section. This would be a 10/10 if there were options for X/Y variance instead of always hard-locking onto the x-axis, but with the given smoothing options, you can hardly tell. For the price, this is a superb aimbot.

Flickbot: 8.5/10 Without a doubt, this is the most accurate flick bot I have ever used. When you press the key, it will always land a kill for you on Widowmaker. (I have only used flick on widow and hanzo, so I can't speak for heroes like McCree.) The reason why this isn't a 10/10 is because there are no smoothing options for the flickbot. You will always go from your actual reticles location to your target's head/chest in one frame, no questions asked. This is the same case for the Ana bot. This is the case for Hanzo as well, and why I would advise not going with this bot if Hanzo is what you're looking for. Again, I will restate, that unless you are extremely careful, you will get called out very easily with this cheat when using the flickbot (not the aimbot). If you don't care about your account, then this is the perfect option for you if you're just looking for some fun.

Support: 9.7/10 MercyWithFear, Critical Hit's reseller, is a very friendly and polite person. He is really chill and will always try to get you your key as fast as possible. Somewhere in the post it says that the key is "instant delivery", but this is not the case. You will be able to pay instantly, but if Mercy is sleeping, you're out of luck. Try and buy whenever he's on Discord, and you'll have it within a few minutes. This was my experience at least. This review would be a 10/10 if there was more communication between the customers and the primary developer(s). The devs are disconnected from their customers by two levels. There is a manager that Mercy reports to/speaks with, and then there is Mercy who communicates with the customers. Nobody knows who the dev is, and even Mercy can't speak with the dev directly. There is no communication from the devs when there is downtime, but Mercy does provide updates when necessary.

Overall Experience/Value: 9.3/10 I rate my overall experience and value a 9.3 for a few reasons. The aimbot (remember, there's a difference between the aimbot and flickbot) is superb for the price, no questions asked. The flickbot is average. You will be called out with this unless you are extremely careful. There is no smoothing for the flickbot at all, it just goes from your aim to the target's head/chest in one frame. For raging, this is your go-to. If you're looking to be a closet hacking Widow/McCree/Hanzo player, this is not for you. The support is the best I've ever seen from a cheat developer. This is a small community so users will feel welcomed here. I worry that if it becomes too large, that Mercy and others may get overwhelmed/agitated, as is usually the case with other large cheats (Xeraph, for example). This cheat blows Xeraph out of the water in terms of value, support, and precision, and they charge 3-4 times the price.

Thank you for reading my in-depth review of Critical Hit. I hope you were able to use this and help decide whether this cheat is right for you!
    Are you in the reseller discord or in the actual Critical Hit discord?

allasielwins's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best aimbot i've used. Tried several others including Phantom and Xeraph, Xeraph had many issues along with being way overpriced. This is if used correctly. Extremely legit and good. 10/10

BotatoMuncher's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good Hacku

Good Hacku, I used it on multiple accounts and none of them are banned.
    You can set it up to where it's not blatant or where it won't miss, or you can change the accuracy down so it will miss sometimes if you so desire.
    Incredibly fun and I'm currently using it as something to keep me entertained since it's way too hot out on the 4th of July.

zhentao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Restock paypal keys thanks

Vadescu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man I need help I sent the wrong amount the first time so I didn't work but I resent the right amount the 2nd time and I didn't receive anything related to the cheat.

I tried sending you a message but it didn't work your inbox is full here.

Al3xm3rc3r's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vadescu View Post
    Hey man I need help I sent the wrong amount the first time so I didn't work but I resent the right amount the 2nd time and I didn't receive anything related to the cheat.

I tried sending you a message but it didn't work your inbox is full here.
    _

Add him in discord or join his server he’ll help

Radian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kellogs03 View Post
    Are you in the reseller discord or in the actual Critical Hit discord?
    Reseller discord.

DarknessM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing hack love how the price is and the performance thanks very much!

kellogs03's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're in the actual Critical Hit discord, then the admin is usually there to help you out. Or other users of CH can help you out.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast