Tournament Memory Cheat (Aimbot, Flickbot, Triggerbot, Prediction, ESP) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

letmegoagain23's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tournament Memory Cheat (Aimbot, Flickbot, Triggerbot, Prediction, ESP)

(user clips)

Prediction Version 2.0

Tournament Overwatch is an internal memory hack that is constantly updated and improved.
    This means two things: while all cheats are eventually detected (let's be honest), Tournament is checked
    and maintained to make sure that it is as safe as possible. It also means that new features are regularly added,
    including the recently released Prediction 2.0 for legitimate-looking projectile play.

Some of the main focuses for future versions of the cheat are increased accuracy and bone structure,
    different versions of the ESP, line-of-sight checks, multiple profiles, and multi-hero triggerbot.

The cheat is also heavily customisable, so users are able to go under the radar with legit settings
    (low-FOV, high smoothing), or play for the lolz with rage settings (high-FOV, low smoothing, headshots only).

We are currently only accepting BTC. The price is 350$USD for a month, or 30$USD for a day.
    If you purchase a one day trial, upgrading to a full month is discounted to 330$USD.

Please contact me via discord @boosted#6988 or PM. Happy to answer any questions.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by letmegoagain23; 03-18-2019 at 02:10 AM. Reason: videos

Tournament Memory Cheat (Aimbot, Flickbot, Triggerbot, Prediction, ESP)
    Vaypah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vouch++

Currently using this cheat and can say that its one of the very best.
    Price is spot on for the quality and time of the product and would buy again 100%

Developer is an amazing guy and looking to do some amazing things in the future.

10/10 keep up the work tournament team!!

lmaowtfdude's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vaypah View Post
    Vouch++

Currently using this cheat and can say that its one of the very best.
    Price is spot on for the quality and time of the product and would buy again 100%

Developer is an amazing guy and looking to do some amazing things in the future.

10/10 keep up the work tournament team!!
    Are you kidding me? It seems pretty fucking obvious to me that you're the dev of this cheat: View Profile: Vaypah - UnKnoWnCheaTs - Multiplayer Game Hacks and Cheats
    I mean, you're not the first one who does this (look at nerdrenx on overbouc who is inflexe on UC), but it just seems extremely sketchy that you're the ONLY one who has vouched for this product so far (considering the actual footage looks like it's some shitty ct script made 1 year ago with autoshot and outlines offset), although CE is detected right now thus I give you the benefit of the doubt, I still think it's not fair of you to vouch on your own thread. Oh well, guess there's no proof, but i'm pretty sure anyone who has a IQ that's not at the far left side of the spectrum realises this.

Furthermore I think it's kinda wack if you record a video of hanzo prediction in practice range to show off prediction, any player who's above master without cheats and who doesn't aim winston can hit atleast 30/30 shots legit on hanzo hs only in practice range... But you miss shots... with fucking prediction... come on dude.
    Also, maybe turn your mic off if you're doing a video, jesus christ.

glws nonetheless
    Last edited by lmaowtfdude; 03-20-2019 at 09:50 AM.

boyldec02's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My opinion is, since, no vis check, aimbot saying like "I do aimbot. problem?", no head bone, not good prediction, not sure its detection status,
    I will try yours if you can lower the pricing(PM me please).

Vaypah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for stating the obvious...

Nothing I said there was not true therefore no need to spout your shit around. I am using the cheat and I do believe in the cheat and know the potential that it has and will become. I am the only one who has posted here as it is a new thread and I am entitled to post on it if i like, dev or not.

CT scripts yikes where do we start with this one... well u are correct that they are detected and i mean you did say you weren't an idiot so how do you think its done then smart boy. Also calling it shitty i think is a little rich coming from you, how many cheats have you made? How many years have u spent coding to know what constitutes what is shit or not.

Now moving on to the hanzo clip.. This video was fueled by other cheat devs doing the same such as the dev of zauser and other cheats you wont know of yet. Obviously this is not the true performance of the prediction and in game there are a lot of different calculations to be made such as pitch up and down not just left to right and distances. If any cheat provider claims to have a prediction that is good and worth using over the heros such as Mccree, Widow and Ashe then by all means congratulations to them but frankly its a waste of time because a well made aimbot for mccree will always be better then the best prediction in the world.

And look i have no issue with you commenting on this and voicing your opinion. However from my knowledge you've never made a prediction aimbot in your life and dont know the substance behind it. So is your opinion on this matter really credible? or even worth listening too. When you have coded your own and still have the same opinion then hats off to you sir.. but my moneys on you having a whole new outlook on it.

All that aside, cheers for the feedback.

Vaypah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lmaowtfdude View Post
    Are you kidding me? It seems pretty fucking obvious to me that you're the dev of this cheat: View Profile: Vaypah - UnKnoWnCheaTs - Multiplayer Game Hacks and Cheats
    I mean, you're not the first one who does this (look at nerdrenx on overbouc who is inflexe on UC), but it just seems extremely sketchy that you're the ONLY one who has vouched for this product so far (considering the actual footage looks like it's some shitty ct script made 1 year ago with autoshot and outlines offset), although CE is detected right now thus I give you the benefit of the doubt, I still think it's not fair of you to vouch on your own thread. Oh well, guess there's no proof, but i'm pretty sure anyone who has a IQ that's not at the far left side of the spectrum realises this.

Furthermore I think it's kinda wack if you record a video of hanzo prediction in practice range to show off prediction, any player who's above master without cheats and who doesn't aim winston can hit atleast 30/30 shots legit on hanzo hs only in practice range... But you miss shots... with fucking prediction... come on dude.
    Also, maybe turn your mic off if you're doing a video, jesus christ.

glws nonetheless

Nothing I said there was not true therefore no need to spout your shit around. I am using the cheat and I do believe in the cheat and know the potential that it has and will become. I am the only one who has posted here as it is a new thread and I am entitled to post on it if i like, dev or not.

CT scripts yikes where do we start with this one... well u are correct that they are detected and i mean you did say you weren't an idiot so how do you think its done then smart boy. Also calling it shitty i think is a little rich coming from you, how many cheats have you made? How many years have u spent coding to know what constitutes what is shit or not.

Now moving on to the hanzo clip.. This video was fueled by other cheat devs doing the same such as the dev of zauser and other cheats you wont know of yet. Obviously this is not the true performance of the prediction and in game there are a lot of different calculations to be made such as pitch up and down not just left to right and distances. If any cheat provider claims to have a prediction that is good and worth using over the heros such as Mccree, Widow and Ashe then by all means congratulations to them but frankly its a waste of time because a well made aimbot for mccree will always be better then the best prediction in the world.

And look i have no issue with you commenting on this and voicing your opinion. However from my knowledge you've never made a prediction aimbot in your life and dont know the substance behind it. So is your opinion on this matter really credible? or even worth listening too. When you have coded your own and still have the same opinion then hats off to you sir.. but my moneys on you having a whole new outlook on it.

lmaowtfdude's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Took you 3 days... Lol, you're so full of yourself, to the point it gets pathetic.. So let's get started

"Thank you for stating the obvious..." although you're trying to make it seem like there's someone else behind the project who's putting a lot of time into the cheat: "Developer is an amazing guy".
    Cool story
    "I am the only one who has posted here as it is a new thread and I am entitled to post on it if i like, dev or not.", sure you are, but the only reason you're posting is because the cheat is dogshit and noone wants to buy thus you vouch for it pretending to be a normal customer. I never said you weren't allowed to vouch, I said it's pathetic that y ou're pretending to be just a regular customer while you're vouching on your OWN thread.

Lol, I doubt you have even figured out why you can't use ce anymore and I doubt you're doing anything more than sigscanning. Trying to debug with ce is detected due to dbvm being detected, writing your own hypervisor or even using hyperplatform by tandasat will work fine, hell you could even write a driver to hide and you'll still be fine.

Yeah, and there you have it. Zauser did this indeed, but he had a 100% hit rate, because the bots move in such a straight pattern that it would be pathetic if you miss these bots.

The substance behind a prediction aimbot? LOL? It's fucking high school maths buddy, velocity component and projectile speed is all you need, hell you could manually do everything including the bulletdrop.
    Code:
    bool Logic::Prediction::GetVecPredicted(EntityList::Entity &enemy, Vector3F &out, float fProjectileSpeed) {

if (!enemy.m_vecOriginHist.size())
            return false;

Vector3F dir = enemy.m_vecOrigin - enemy.m_vecOriginHist.back();

if (dir.IsZero()) {

out = enemy.m_vecHead - EntityList::Local().m_vecOrigin;
            out.Normalize();
            return true;

}

float enemyMoveSpeed = enemy.m_vecOriginHist.back().Dist(enemy.m_vecOrigin) * (Config::fFPS / enemy.m_vecOriginHist.size());
        float unitsToAdd = enemy.m_vecOriginHist.back().Dist(EntityList::Local().m_vecOrigin) / fProjectileSpeed * enemyMoveSpeed;

dir.Normalize();

out = (enemy.m_vecHead + dir * unitsToAdd) - EntityList::Local().m_vecOrigin;
        out.Normalize();

return true;

}
    Once again, you're completely full of yourself thinking you know everything because you wrote a cheat for this game. Let me clear that up, you're not. Thanks for proving my point and embarrassing yourself even more though

All that aside, good luck with selling your cheat!
    Last edited by lmaowtfdude; 03-24-2019 at 07:44 AM.

letmegoagain23's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't going to reply, because - well, why should I care what someone who has no idea what they're talking about posts? - but this whole conversation is a waste of thread space. We've had customers before OC and since - one-offs and continuous. As a reseller, I'm yet to have anyone complain that has used the cheat and if anyone does or has any suggestions, I'll pass it onto the people working on it. As of today, there has been no bans. I'm happy for you to share your thoughts, but surely you have something better to do than to make a brand new account solely to passive aggressively reply to my thread.

Your comments have been noted, but please move on. Thanks.

Mexican's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You got fucking smoked by someone that is way higher up the food chain than u are, u spoke too big too soon :shh:

GLWS tho!

Greetz

Just a heads up for you guys, Tournament has been detected. Quality Cheat right there!
    Last edited by Mexican; 04-01-2019 at 08:14 AM.

AnonymousD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    25/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tournament currently DT, Now patching