Xeraph - Overwatch - Internal - 8 Months UD  - Aimbot - Flick - Prediction - Trigger menu

User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    armeggeden's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pros:
    -Exceptional Aimbot that doesn't require an existing healthbar or enemy name. Unlike pixel bots this bot will target any visible enemy on the screen.
    -No limits to how insane your aim can be. When going crazy in testing, I find that you can set this bot up to 180 shot opponents instantly, I'd never recommend this. But if anything it shows the sheer testament of the power of this bot.
    -The problem I had with pixel bots is that I couldn't get reliant aim on heroes such as Soldier 76 when it came to medium/far distance shooting, this is no problem for Xeraph.
    -Another problem I had was unable to focus one target at a time, this is no problem for Xeraph.
    -If using legit settings, you can excel in your games without even remotely looking like a bot. On the flip side, it's almost too obvious that you're botting if you're settings are too rage.
    -The best aimbot I've ever laid my hands on. This is what I was expecting to find when I first started my search for quality aimbot services.
    -You can purchase the bot without having to talk to another soul, and you get the bot right there and then.
    -The ESP is insane. Please keep in mind that using "health bar" option will allow you to see invisible targets such as Sombra. (And no, no one can see your ESP when you're getting POtG or Kill cam)
    -ESP also tracks non player targets such as turrets.

Cons:
    -The price. (This is a dual-edged blade, as there are less likely to be a lot of people using this tool because of this paywall.)
    -I personally do not have much luck using this bot for WidowMaker. Perfect on every hitscan, to a T, but widow is a bit tricky for me. This may just be a setting issue.
    -You have to login and activate the tool on a website. This isn't all too bad, but depending on your setup, you might go through a BSoD if you're running the game and re-opening the program due to an error.
    -The user base is relatively small, so user settings are hard to find. Xeraph provides useful settings that work relatively well (Ashe/Widow/McCree), but I'd really like to see what the community is putting out there as well.

Rate: (if you can afford it) 9.5/10
    Last edited by armeggeden; 05-06-2019 at 01:06 PM.

Xeraph - Overwatch - Internal - 8 Months UD  - Aimbot - Flick - Prediction - Trigger
    Xeraph_Vortex's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by armeggeden View Post

Pros:
    -Exceptional Aimbot that doesn't require an existing healthbar or enemy name. Unlike pixel bots this bot will target any visible enemy on the screen.
    -No limits to how insane your aim can be. When going crazy in testing, I find that you can set this bot up to 180 shot opponents instantly, I'd never recommend this. But if anything it shows the sheer testament of the power of this bot.
    -The problem I had with pixel bots is that I couldn't get reliant aim on heroes such as Soldier 76 when it came to medium/far distance shooting, this is no problem for Xeraph.
    -Another problem I had was unable to focus one target at a time, this is no problem for Xeraph.
    -If using legit settings, you can excel in your games without even remotely looking like a bot. On the flip side, it's almost too obvious that you're botting if you're settings are too rage.
    -The best aimbot I've ever laid my hands on. This is what I was expecting to find when I first started my search for quality aimbot services.
    -You can purchase the bot without having to talk to another soul, and you get the bot right there and then.
    -The ESP is insane. Please keep in mind that using "health bar" option will allow you to see invisible targets such as Sombra. (And no, no one can see your ESP when you're getting POtG or Kill cam)
    -ESP also tracks non player targets such as turrets.

Cons:
    -The price. (This is a dual-edged blade, as there are less likely to be a lot of people using this tool because of this paywall.)
    -I personally do not have much luck using this bot for WidowMaker. Perfect on every hitscan, to a T, but widow is a bit tricky for me. This may just be a setting issue.
    -You have to login and activate the tool on a website. This isn't all too bad, but depending on your setup, you might go through a BSoD if you're running the game and re-opening the program due to an error.
    -The user base is relatively small, so user settings are hard to find. Xeraph provides useful settings that work relatively well (Ashe/Widow/McCree), but I'd really like to see what the community is putting out there as well.

Rate: (if you can afford it) 9.5/10
    Thank you for the feedback! If you PM me on Discord, perhaps we can take a look at your Widow configuration together, and see what we can do to give you the same satisfaction as shown is our new game-play videos.

PUSHBabe's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks promising .. I have tired every external bot in the market.
    considering buying this for now .. I have added you on discord.

will leave a review once I try it

argyleusn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey PUSHBabe! I've been trying other external bots and nothing has been good so far. Just added Vortex and going to buy, stay tuned. RIP Gotchabot.

PUSHBabe's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alrightoo,

This is a paid review so get ready KAPPA

Honestly,

AIMBOT: 10/10 - - - > you literally can get up to 70-80% accuracy on Hitscans, you can turn your Solider or Tracer into Laser xD

TriggerBOT: 8/10 - - - > I am facing few things that makes it 8/10 but it might be me as the others they don't have any issues with it. so I might be the trash one LUL

SETUP : Friendly setup / easy , took me 5 minutes literally to start my COMP match

SUPPORT : 10 / 10 - - - -> Honestly Developers, owners are really friendly and helpful .. no matter how busy they are, they will still reply to you in time and help.

Delivery: Instant as whenever you pay you will get the licenses on EMAIL.

PRICE: little bit pricey but IT'S NOT DETECTED .. as the latest patch got all the ESP Projects down (not mentioning any names here) except for Xeraph.

Community: never seen a better .. helpful, they are chatting 24/7 so I muted my Discord because of that

I have tested the 12 hour key then bought a 30 Days key & of course I am returning
    Last edited by PUSHBabe; 05-09-2019 at 06:50 PM.

BasherRealBash's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can i buy the 12hrs key ?
    Any help would be awesome

Greets

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BasherRealBash View Post
    How can i buy the 12hrs key ?
    Any help would be awesome

Greets
    Contact me on Discord.

BasherRealBash's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xeraph_Vortex View Post
    Contact me on Discord.
    I did Asked you smth, but i guess you are In OW.

Jacksonmrm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK just tried 1 day, but here is my review:

PRO:
    1) You can go super rage or super legit.
    2) Amazing soldier, tracer and reaper
    3) Flick shot is insane
    4) trigger works really good, you will love widow
    5) Xeraph is very kind, always online and if sometimes doesnt answer is because is trying new stuff on OW
    6) Undetected for now.
    7) you can customize everything

CONS:
    1) Price, little high

So, if you dont mind pay what it costs you will get the best cheat i ever tried!

Ssin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I paid attention to the long-awaited aimbot. Yesterday I bought 3 months of excellent self-image and good service. I am very relieved. This is the best service I have ever seen. They will give you good support. Update speed is very fast. Feel very suitable

Karen8325's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know their price is not cheap. But it deserves the price with the next.

* Their update is always fast. Very occasionally, they take a little long time for an update with the big update of Overwatch. But it's for the perfect update. Which one is better for you between fast & not perfect update or a little slower & perfect update?
    * They always answer us very fast. I'm worried about their health honestly because they are always online.
    * If they take some time with some problem or update, your subscription is frozen and you will not waste your subscription. It's very reasonable system. Sometimes they will extend our subscription free of charge for the reward.

I've tried many kinds of the bots. But this is the best of them.

Owned190515's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Product: Xera.ph Overwatch Internal Cheat - Internal
    Supported AntiCheats & Status: Blizzard & Warden - UNDETECTED 06/02/2019
    Supported OS: Windows 10 (x64) 1803 + Recommended.
    Supported CPUs: Intel & AMD.

We provide high quality cheats for a variety of multiplayer games.

Reliable, Safe & Easy

We're on the bleeding-edge of our field. All of our products have been crafted with love over the past months.
    There are many providers who try to promise what we have to offer; however, their products simply aren't as good as ours.
    You can enjoy our cheats with no frustration - they're very easy to use. No rebooting and no messing around with your BIOS.
    Just download one file and you are ready to go! We value your privacy. All your information is safe and secure with us.
    We have the highest level of account protection. Safety is our #1 priority.
    We have special systems in place, bringing down the overall risk of you losing your account.

XERAPH - Overwatch Footage

Features:

Kernel HWID Spoofer - Included with all our products!
    No re-installs required for all your multi-accounting needs!

Aimbot
    • Flick Bot (Added 14/03/2019)
    • Vischecks (Added 27/02/2019!)
    • Trigger Bot (Added 14/03/2019!)
    • Field of View
    • Target Selection
    • Classic/Human-like
    • Quaternion Slerp Smoothing.

Visuals
    • 2D Boxes
    • Skip Allies
    • Health-bar ESP
    • Health-bar Ticks
    • ESP Size Percentage
    • Full Color Customization

More features & customization is coming soon.

Client Panel

Cheats is what we are all about, and you can expect that you are able to manage all of our cheats through a dedicated web panel.

On this panel, there are several functions to manage and customize your cheats.
    All of the injection progress, status information, profile editing and configurations are made through it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Game Specific Features
    All cheats are adapted to the playstyle of each individual game.
    The objects that are game specific shall be added to the different ESP options.
    Situations are recognized, such as knocked out enemies, breakable objects, shooting vehicles, etc.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    More Cheats & Future Xera.ph Products
    Over the next few months, more products will be added to our platform.
    If you wish to stay up to date on our upcoming products, feel free to visit our website or join our Discord server.
    We strive to be transparent in everything that we do. If you have a request, just reach out to us.
    Security Record: 06/02/2019 No detections on record.
    Payment Methods: BTC & Ethereum and Paypal. (Paypal costs extra, only available through a re-seller.)
    Subscription Pricing: Week: 95 Euro, 1 Month - 235 Euro, 3 Months - 650 Euro, 6 Months - 1050 Euro.
    These prices are only available through our Discord.
    Contacts: PM Vortex#4444 (Discord) for setup & discounted prices.
    Discord Server: -PM Vortex-
    Hi,Love your program!please send the Discord server,thanks!

Your message box has been full

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Message box, has been increased, you can always reach me on Discord.

Theman2019's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trying to buy

Message box, has been increased, you can always reach me on Discord.

I've tried finding you on discord but nothing comes up and every time i go on your site it says YOU ARE UNVERIFIED, PLEASE LAUNCH XERAPHLINK i try and my computer says its a virus. can you help me.

AimBuff's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (86%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Theman2019 View Post
    I've tried finding you on discord but nothing comes up and every time i go on your site it says YOU ARE UNVERIFIED, PLEASE LAUNCH XERAPHLINK i try and my computer says its a virus. can you help me.
    Remove the anti virus or stop it

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast