Xeraph - Overwatch - Internal - 8 Months UD  - Aimbot - Flick - Prediction - Trigger menu

User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Xeraph_Vortex's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Theman2019 View Post
    I've tried finding you on discord but nothing comes up and every time i go on your site it says YOU ARE UNVERIFIED, PLEASE LAUNCH XERAPHLINK i try and my computer says its a virus. can you help me.
    Vortex#4444 < It's really not that hard, false positive, you would likely need to pause/remove your antivirus.

Xeraph - Overwatch - Internal - 8 Months UD  - Aimbot - Flick - Prediction - Trigger
    razorback12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll not recommend to buy xera OW atm.
    - FPS dropping below 50, without using scripts. Without hack i have 250-300 fps
    - features bugged and not working (glow esp, scripts unloading, bluescreens)
    - aimbot is not accurate and wont hitting many shots (due tue fps problems)
    - slow triggerbot, didnt hit anything if you flick fast over target
    - since 13 days subscriptions unfroozen, these problems are presend and nothing happens/updated only feedback we get is "working on fortnite first"
    - Hardlocking, bad smoothing method, almost not possible to make it look legit

We not even have the opportunity to freeze the subs for e.g. 20 days to get a full functionally hack. Sub time run out and hack is not useable for many people.

EDIT:
    Took about 10 days but we get a update finally.
    - triggerbot is fast now
    - fps is better (dropping to 150-200)
    - smoothing feels also better, getting tracking full legit
    Last edited by razorback12; 06-04-2019 at 06:49 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by razorback12 View Post
    I'll not recommend to buy xera OW atm.
    - FPS dropping below 50
    - features bugged and not working (glow esp, scripts unloading, bluescreens)
    - aimbot is not accurate and wont hitting many shots (due tue fps problems)
    - slow triggerbot, didnt hit anything
    - since 10 days subscriptions unfroozen, these problems are presend and nothing happens/updated only feedback we get is "working on fortnite first"
    - Hardlocking, bad smoothing method, almost not possible to make it look legit

We not even have the opportunity to freeze the subs for e.g. 20 days to get a full functionally hack. Sub time run out and hack is not useable for many people.
    While everyone is entitled to their own opinion and we value feedback, I do not understand where you are coming from with any of these.

- FPS Issues (Associated with community made scripts, blame the script developer not Xeraph).
    - Features bugged (Literally Glow Esp, just don't use it for now it's being updated soon).
    - "Slow Triggerbot" That's entirely on you, all of our users love our trigger-bot, of course they do it's internal and we have bones, which makes it pinpoint accurate if you set the radius properly, (which I assume you failed to do)

- "Since 10 days, subscriptions unfrozen"
    Tell me which other provider freezes your subscription while they try out new things (new aimbot), we froze it during a aimbot rework, we took the feedback and changed it accordingly.

- "Hard-locking"
    Not only can you use a script to go back to the old aim-bot, which several of our users were doing, but the new Aim-bot also has no locking issues as we updated it rather fast, the only valid complaint I see from you is "bad smoothing methods".

Which also shouldn't be a problem as you can go back to the old aimbot at anytime, if the hack is "not use-able" for many people then why do they keep renewing?
    There are enough providers on the market as of now, the choice is yours entirely.

You say we are "working on Fortnite first" but we have yet to update FN in 3 weeks, and we just pushed new OW scripts with full prediction, and are currently working on a new video showcasing Prediction.

New Aimbot 25.05.2019: (This look like hard locking to you?)
    2019-05-25 12-47-16 - Streamable

I'm sorry you were unable to setup the product correctly despite all the guides on forum/our website, perhaps next time you will consider contacting our 24/7 support team on discord?
    Last edited by Xeraph_Vortex; 05-29-2019 at 05:07 PM.

ZottoZ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have added you on discord but i am unable to pm you. I'd like to try the 12hr key.

liyilin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I applied to join your discord. My ID is liyilin#6156

ZottoZ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got banned after 3 QP games. Only used triggre a few times.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xeraph_Vortex View Post
    While everyone is entitled to their own opinion and we value feedback, I do not understand where you are coming from with any of these.

- FPS Issues (Associated with community made scripts, blame the script developer not Xeraph).
    - Features bugged (Literally Glow Esp, just don't use it for now it's being updated soon).
    - "Slow Triggerbot" That's entirely on you, all of our users love our trigger-bot, of course they do it's internal and we have bones, which makes it pinpoint accurate if you set the radius properly, (which I assume you failed to do)

- "Since 10 days, subscriptions unfrozen"
    Tell me which other provider freezes your subscription while they try out new things (new aimbot), we froze it during a aimbot rework, we took the feedback and changed it accordingly.

- "Hard-locking"
    Not only can you use a script to go back to the old aim-bot, which several of our users were doing, but the new Aim-bot also has no locking issues as we updated it rather fast, the only valid complaint I see from you is "bad smoothing methods".

Which also shouldn't be a problem as you can go back to the old aimbot at anytime, if the hack is "not use-able" for many people then why do they keep renewing?
    There are enough providers on the market as of now, the choice is yours entirely.

You say we are "working on Fortnite first" but we have yet to update FN in 3 weeks, and we just pushed new OW scripts with full prediction, and are currently working on a new video showcasing Prediction.

New Aimbot 25.05.2019: (This look like hard locking to you?)
    2019-05-25 12-47-16 - Streamable

I'm sorry you were unable to setup the product correctly despite all the guides on forum/our website, perhaps next time you will consider contacting our 24/7 support team on discord?
    - FPS is an issue, almost the whole community complaining this. Im not using any scripts, vanilla aimbot and fps drop to 30-50.
    - Glow esp not working right, but also we get couple of bluescreens, scripts stop working and the fps issue
    - triggerbot is slow as fuck, if you using only triggerbot its not hitting any target if flicking fast over it. this can be related to fps issue
    - steahthcheats freeze also e.g. if its not working
    - main dev was not online for like 7 days now? not even a anounment from him in this time.

24/7 support in discord? Ok we get sometimes an answer, but all we get is "soon". Since 10 days its like this...

liyilin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this is a great cheating. As for the price, you have to know that the memory assistance you can buy in China is very expensive and junk. They usually get a ban within a week, but their price is as high as 8 euros per day. Now I am going to school, I will buy this cheating for my two-month summer vacation.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ZottoZ View Post
    I got banned after 3 QP games. Only used triggre a few times.
    We have nothing short of over 600 OW customers as of now, with several of them being in top 500 since we released in February, as well as boosters in both china and korea using our services, there are no reports of flags in our Discord either with 1400+ members.

We have successfully dodged every wave since release, while our competitors were taken down, we remain standing, and will continue to do so, the chances of you being the sole customer who was flagged without external factors/manuals are, extremely unlikely.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by razorback12 View Post
    - FPS is an issue, almost the whole community complaining this. Im not using any scripts, vanilla aimbot and fps drop to 30-50.
    - Glow esp not working right, but also we get couple of bluescreens, scripts stop working and the fps issue
    - triggerbot is slow as fuck, if you using only triggerbot its not hitting any target if flicking fast over it. this can be related to fps issue
    - steahthcheats freeze also e.g. if its not working
    - main dev was not online for like 7 days now? not even a anounment from him in this time.

24/7 support in discord? Ok we get sometimes an answer, but all we get is "soon". Since 10 days its like this...
    You have to be joking, at this point you have to have some kind of personal agenda.

I’m currently on vacation and even then I clear my dms within 8 hours, we also have support staff and moderators to assist you, we just moved trigger from wren engine to C++ to mitigate the only possible vector that could tax performance,

We fixed glow and added more customization to it, alies/enemies/visible/notvisible.

Flick is now possible to use on left click.

«Main dev wasn’t online..? On his Discord account?

You think updates happen automatically or what?

You clearly have a personal agenda.

Contact me and I will issue you a full refund, then you can go and make false complaints to our «superior competitors».

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After the last update im finally happy. FPS is still a thing but way not this much as before.
    Thanks for the work.
    Only thing is a but frustating, we lived about 7-10 days with the state of the problems without any anouncments. Hopefully that gets improved

Vanilla_'s Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my review of Xeraph.

Customer Support: 10/10 They have multiple community managers that address every question/concern I've ever had very quickly. They are abnormally transparent and share things in detail as to their upcoming projects/updates. They also freeze subscriptions during any rework which a HUGE perk choosing Xeraph as a provider because literally no other provider would consider such a thing.

Consumer Friendliness: 10/10 No additional installs required, no OBS BS. Very simple to follow and pleb friendly.

Aimbot functionality: 10/10 Xeraph offers complete customization which allows you to get it working exactly to your preference whether it be raging or "legit". They developers are constantly working on the framework/api to further increase its performance (even though it already performs incredibly). They recently released a script which I was fortunate enough to be apart of the testing process for prediction heroes like hanzo/genji. The projection works so well I don't want to play any other hero anymore xD.

Price: 9/10 Definitely not cheap but its affordable. Although many people consider it to be slightly expensive, you need to take into account exactly what it is that you're paying for. It's not just the hack itself but the amazing customer support in which the developers work hours on end further improving the security of the bot as well as its performance. I've truly never had a better experience than with these guys. Additionally, while other providers are being detected, Xeraph has remained undetected and I currently have multiple top 500/ GM accounts that have not been banned since the the beginning of my purchase.

It's easily the best cheat I've used in more ways than one and I'm very happy with my choice of provider

king_45's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments
    Hello!
    Does this bot work with windows 7?

(How to remove this dispute?)
    Last edited by king_45; 06-06-2019 at 05:23 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by king_45 View Post
    Hello!
    Does this bot work with windows 7?

(How to remove this dispute?)
    No, the supported OS is in the thread.

Shostak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used Xeraph for about a month and a half now. First few weeks, the bot was insane for a variety of heroes like McCree, DVA, Tracer, Soldier, Widow, etc. It has vischeck, which I have never used before, and the aim smoothing was a unique and produced very legit aim. And then, for a couple weeks the bot was in a rough state. This was related to a huge update that added prediction and features like autoheal and autodash but worsened the smoothing. Xeraph support was minimally responsive for a while and that made people pretty upset, but since then support has resumed as expected. By now, the bot still has a few problems, including the native smoothing, but scripts have been added by user-developers (an honestly huge, huge feature added with the update) that allows for the use of a few other types of smoothing as well as many cool features that you probably never thought possible in OW. If you're used to pixelbots, this bot is well worth it if you're willing to take the step up to its price point. It's not even a comparison. If you're used to paying 500+/month for memory, this one is probably as good or at least a better value for the money.

Honestly, I don't know if anything in Ownedcore can even compare to Xeraph. The absence of a single feature like vischeck can reduce the effectiveness of a memory bot. I've previously used pixelbots for the most part and most recently a memory, and all of them had significant flaws. I was able to climb to high master with a lot of effort on the pixelbots, understanding that they have major drawbacks, and the first memory I used was hard to work with since it lacked vischeck and the developer basically exit scammed. Now, Xeraph, a memory bot with vischeck completely changes the game. It blew away my expectations. I climbed to GM in the first week, after not having played Overwatch for months cutting through Master like butter because the aim and vischeck led to insane performance and legit play. Since then, because the couple weeks of no updates and being left with a difficult to use bot, which is now in a better spot, that does harm my previously unblemished opinion of Xeraph but it deserves a 9/10. If updates continue at the pace I came to expect in the first few weeks, Xeraph is easily a 10/10.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast