Xeraph - Overwatch - Internal - 8 Months UD  - Aimbot - Flick - Prediction - Trigger menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    mememachinez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    best cheat 10/10 recommend staff are great 2

Xeraph - Overwatch - Internal - 8 Months UD  - Aimbot - Flick - Prediction - Trigger
    tamb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can do $100 US a month PM me I'll be a buyer

kkk089's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any bans so far?

Xeraph_Vortex's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kkk089 View Post
    Any bans so far?
    We have been running for two months, there will always be manuals, especially for those who rage blatantly.

As long as you customize your settings to look like a human, you will be fine,
    raging over long periods was possible before, but it seems Blizzard has taken adequate measures with the increase of hackers in OW since we launched.

I find this to be quite natural however, since our OW user base is growing rapidly,
    but we have yet to be hit with a "detection" in terms of your account being suspended on injection,
    or receiving a delayed suspension after injection alone, there is always a risk when cheating, but account security is always our number one priority.

We freeze subscriptions whenever it's fair, during BETA-Testing of our new Full Kernel driver for instance (currently ongoing) any potential downtime, is rewarded with compensations.

User feedback is very important to us, we always do our best to satisfy our customers.

kkk089's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im boosting accounts so would be nice to chat with you on Discord. Im adding you.

nour1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best cheat and the price is just unbeatable, especially for the damn good price.
    Have been using it 2 months straight, semi-legit with not a single ban but several GM accounts.

MrRawrr's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used it, for a couple of days, i had originally bought a week but i had to get a refund due to an emergency, All the guys at xera are great, Vortex + other admin staff, very helpful, take my word on it.. the bot is extremely powerful.

Ty for being understanding in my situation Vortex.

eliiiii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay look - if you are searching for a good cheat for Overwatch, this is it.Admins and support staff are constantly active on their forums and discord server, replying to DMs and going out of their way to fix individual issues users may have.

The cheat is an internal memory bot with a perfect ESP, which is fully customisation. You can also make the cheat look totally legit, and with the right settings you could climb to 4k+ without ever getting called out.

At the moment, it does have some issues and in my opinion, lacks a proper flickbot (have to combine aimbot with trigger, instead of having a flickbot that flicks to target and shoots automatically). However, all subscriptions are frozen while the issues are worked on, so no worries.

Great price too. Not much more to say, just try it and you will be far from disappointed.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 04-17-2019 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Do not compare to other services.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eliiiii View Post
    Okay look - if you are searching for a good cheat for Overwatch, this is it.Admins and support staff are constantly active on their forums and discord server, replying to DMs and going out of their way to fix individual issues users may have.

The cheat is an internal memory bot with a perfect ESP, which is fully customisation. You can also make the cheat look totally legit, and with the right settings you could climb to 4k+ without ever getting called out.

At the moment, it does have some issues and in my opinion, lacks a proper flickbot (have to combine aimbot with trigger, instead of having a flickbot that flicks to target and shoots automatically). However, all subscriptions are frozen while the issues are worked on, so no worries.

Great price too. Not much more to say, just try it and you will be far from disappointed.
    Thank you for the feedback @eliiiii. I'm fairly certain you setup something that will provide adequate flick bot performance if you follow the guide on our forums ""2LEGIT2QUIT" settings thread.

My flick config for ashe, feat Darude Sandstorm:
    https://streamable.com/q80dp

Poca101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xeraph_Vortex View Post
    Thank you for the feedback @eliiiii. I'm fairly certain you setup something that will provide adequate flick bot performance if you follow the guide on our forums ""2LEGIT2QUIT" settings thread.

My flick config for ashe, feat Darude Sandstorm:
    https://streamable.com/q80dp
    So just to be sure before I consider buying. The triggerbot is implemented (without the mentioned workaround) and the bot is up to date?

qazwsx12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey everytime i try to register for an account on your website xera.ph i get a 498 Invalid token "The security token was missing or malformed.
    Please reload the page and try again." and ive tried it on different devices and still get the same error, please help

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Poca101 View Post
    So just to be sure before I consider buying. The triggerbot is implemented (without the mentioned workaround) and the bot is up to date?
    The trigger works fine, the (workaround) is just to have the flick key on left click without firing too early.

Originally Posted by qazwsx12 View Post
    hey everytime i try to register for an account on your website xera.ph i get a 498 Invalid token "The security token was missing or malformed.
    Please reload the page and try again." and ive tried it on different devices and still get the same error, please help
    Hmm, strange. Try to reset your cache or perhaps try a VPN?

silen0s's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well my little review of this hack now after a week of usage.

super good hack. really. it's actually for the price, one of the best hack on the market. compared to others and their prices, is this one here really awesome. instant support, very sexy staff & the hack is working super. sure i lost a hand full accounts, but in the end i provocated it with really hard rage hacking without smoothing method..
    at all i can say, this hack is super good for playing with ESP only or legit aimbotting with quaternion slerp slower near and ~30-40 Slerp Speed and FOV 10, then you're very good.
    I really really recommend that hack and if somebody asks me, i'll surely redirect him here.

Nochmal auf Deutsch.
    Der Hack ist wirklich heftig. Alleine, dass man diesen Hack über ein Web-Panel ansteuern kann und dort Settings in Echtzeit vornehmen kann, ist krass.
    Man loadet einfach die exe, startet das Spiel und oben links sieht man ein farbiges X. Dann ist der Hack geladen und man kann reinknallen. Man kann ragehacken aber dann verliert man auch mal nen account was schneller, man kann aber auch total legit spielen und es wirklich so aussehen lassen, als hätte man nichts an. Realistisches Aim Tracking ist möglich, dank verschiedener Smoothing Methoden die nochmal individuell einstellbar sind.

Alles in allem - SUPER Hack.

+++ !!!!!!!
    Last edited by silen0s; 04-23-2019 at 08:50 AM.

attan1us's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qazwsx12 View Post
    im getting the same problem. did you fix it? and how? thanks

Bubblieez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added you on discord Vortex#7777 (bubblieez#6584)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast